20 Replies Latest reply: May 16, 2011 6:49 PM by CPD0123 RSS

This patch is ****.

momskirbyok
This just makes things worse, Treyarch, you wasted 2 months doing nothing.
  • Re: This patch is ****.
    GunFrenzy
    If anything, all it has done is add more lag.
    padiego

GunFrenzy wrote:

If anything, all it has done is add more host lag and removed the cookies in villa.

Fixed it for you.
    TheBowl3r
    i think that 3arch is just trying to make us suffer more because of all the dlc stuff that was spammed all over these forums!!

TheBowl3r wrote:

i think that 3arch is just trying to make us suffer more because of all the dlc stuff that was spammed all over these forums!!

NO... just no. They could care less about the wii forums I doubt the developers even check the wii forums
    hybrid -x1
    This patch didn't do a ******* thing for me.
    Now i can't even join my clan members in games because of errors and ****!

GunFrenzy wrote:

If anything, all it has done is add more lag.

Have to agree on this..
    masterofalldarkness
    i believe that 2 all we get is ****** *****
    I haven't been able to connect the day of (before dl'ing patch), and it finally connected to get the patch, played one game, lost connection and haven't been able to connect since Friday night...
    You are retarded, this was a great patch!!!
    -Mr. Man-
    We got Treyarched, what else can we say
    CPD0123
    I had almost a 100% hostfail ratio today.

Not good at all...

Then, I had a quick time where I hostfailed/froze my wii. (or whatever it is when it freezes and makes a loud buzzie squeally noise...)

Overall, WE GOT 3ARC'ED!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Citruslime
    True dis. It did nothing at all, except possibly making the game lag and freeze up more. The version before it was probably better.
    ljason
    The patch makes hosting even worse.
    Ive rarely been host and ive been playing since November, so almost 7 months. Since the new patch im host almost EVERY game, and 50% of the time the game gets the past were the maps loading, and then the screen goes black and after about 2mins it says lost connection, lobby closed.

When I do actually get to play , im laggy as FFFFFFFFKKKKKKK, and im being killed by people who havent even appeared to shoot me yet! I rarely go negative, hence my name, but since the patch im getting straightup beasted almost every game, scores like 4-16, and 3-17, and I had to leave the game - yet when I wasnt host I went 27-4 and 34-5 !

Im seriously considering going to the dark side
    Str8UpJack
    yes, this patch sux.  so does 3 arc and activision.  I think I'm finally finished with the game because neither company gives a duece about the wii community or the system.  I guess that an average of 20,000 wii players online during peak gaming hours is not enough to warrant any meaningful effort from either company. 

While the game is still fun the cons now outdo the pros.  Host lag is worse, I just experience a lock up while hosting and the lack of any DLC is frustrating. 

SO 3arc

F U

fail

ender.wiggin
    Maybe someone knows but did the patch also change how kills were assigned.  I know the last patch made it so that if you finished off a player the player that actually put them down still got credit.  But last night I know i put a couple of people down and then got myself killed.  I watched the scrolling list and it seemed that I did not get credit.  It could be that while I was waiting to spawn (HCTDM) that someone rescued them.  But i didn't even see the rescue in the scrolling list.
    I just got the update and played 5 matches. 3 on Nuketown. I haven't gotten any lag or frame rate drops. I guess I'm lucky :shock:
    DLC4WII?

Badnick24 wrote:

I just got the update and played 5 matches. 3 on Nuketown. I haven't gotten any lag or frame rate drops. I guess I'm lucky :shock:

Nore have I. Even if I am the host, which is very rare cuz my router is not even near the Wii I dont experience any lag. But the other day,  I decided to go play some zombies, I hadnt done that in a while, and its round 8 I am playing 5600 pts, w/ Galil and HK21 and then BEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPP. I go F********************** 3ARC. I am beginning to feel that 3arc made this game for the Wii just for money. I mean, look how much money it got : 1 F**** BILLION DOLLARS IN 6 WEEKS. Even IW couldnt accomplish that. We are being played with!!!!
    BooMRockS

-Mr. Man- wrote:

Now I know there's something worse than being Rickroll'd... Feels bad man 
    CPD0123

Joseph_4521 wrote:

-Mr. Man- wrote:

Now I know there's something worse than being Rickroll'd... Feels bad man 

Well, we coulda got Peterolled...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izh3jUXTXjI

wait, that's not even as bad as 3arc'd!!!! That's like getting a wiimote shoved where the sun don't shine, sideways, so far that mario spins out his go-kart when you brush your teeth.