1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 58 Replies Latest reply: May 19, 2011 7:10 AM by vahn Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: Why Vahn ignores this place.
    brandaman

gheffty93 wrote:

Brandaman wrote:

Really? What is your reasoning behind that? Is it the skill argument which has been proven wrong countless times? Is it because you use it all the time? Is it because you're a fanboy? Must be something.

No. I dont use the FAMAS unless I just unlocked it when prestiging. Not even close to being my favorite gun. And no, it hasnt been proven wrong. I cant see all the problems. I see it just a little more than other guns. I am a pretty average player and I have no problem taking someone with a FAMAS out. the reason tons use it is because it is unlocked early on and has more manageable kick than the Enfield. you guys are so obnoxious I cant even put it into words. this topic has been run dry and theres no use in complaining about something over-exaggerated a ton.

I have NO problem taking out FAMAS users. My K/D and W/L are both pretty good, to back that up.

How can you not see it? Most of the weapons in this game are clones. So when you take one of those clones, give it a faster fire rate and reduce the recoil, then it becomes way better than the other guns. I struggle to see how people can't see that.

If it's used so much because of its early unlock, then where's the M16? The Enfield? The HK21? The MP5K?
  • 31. Re: Why Vahn ignores this place.
    brandaman

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

GnarKill947 wrote:

WARzH311ion wrote:

1: W@W is a three year old game. It is no longer supported.
    2: No he avoids this place because of people like you. I don't blame him one bit. BTW many, many people think this is the BEST COD so far. Opinions... everyone has one.

Why? because i want the flaws in this game taken out? Because i recognise what's unbalanced and what's overpowered? Oh okay.

And haha, nobody i know think this is the best cod so far.

Warz, he's right. There are flaws. They really need to fix the age gate.

Kids and trolls, that's mainly what I see nowadays.

How, in any way was he trolling in the slightest?

He said the game has flaws, which it does. There's no trolling there.
  • 32. Re: Why Vahn ignores this place.
    IrishK
    Vahn is the person responsible for this game's problems.

Who thought it would be a good idea to have no lag compensation? If there was lag compensation, the hitscans would be like Modern Warfare 2's. They are not. So there is no lag compensation. Don't even talk to me about "anti-lag rewind"... it's not there.

Clone weapons.

Poor sound design.

Crap sniper rifles and shotguns.

• 33. Re: Why Vahn ignores this place.
    brandaman

IrishK wrote:

Vahn is the person responsible for this game's problems.

Who thought it would be a good idea to have no lag compensation? If there was lag compensation, the hitscans would be like Modern Warfare 2's. They are not. So there is no lag compensation. Don't even talk to me about "anti-lag rewind"... it's not there.

Clone weapons.

Poor sound design.

Crap sniper rifles and shotguns.

Wasn't the problem that they added TOO much lag compensation? Leading to people with bad connections completely dominating, and the host getting a disadvantage?
  • 34. Re: Why Vahn ignores this place.
    iidarkshadowoo

Brandaman wrote:

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

Actually, that was my general statement. The "age gate" part refereed to his attitude. That's why I put spaces between the sentences because I switched. But since you brought that up, there was some evidence of trolling. You might have seen it in the second post.

GnarKill947 wrote:

Why does he ignore it? Because he's a lazy prick.

All we ask is for 1 gun to be nerfed. How hard is that!??

Do not defend Treyarch. They made a shitty game. And we paid alot of money thinking it was going to be great.

• 35. Re: Why Vahn ignores this place.
    ====Spectre====
    Cool story bro.
  • 36. Re: Why Vahn ignores this place.
    IrishK
    There.

Is.

No.

Lag.

Compensation.
  • 37. Re: Why Vahn ignores this place.
    brandaman

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

Brandaman wrote:

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

Actually, that was my general statement. The "age gate" part refereed to his attitude. That's why I put spaces between the sentences because I switched. But since you brought that up, there was some evidence of trolling. You might have seen it in the second post.

GnarKill947 wrote:

Why does he ignore it? Because he's a lazy prick.

All we ask is for 1 gun to be nerfed. How hard is that!??

Do not defend Treyarch. They made a shitty game. And we paid alot of money thinking it was going to be great.

Well, I don't really see that as trolling, more of an opinion.

He thinks Vahn is a prick, and he thinks the game is sh*t. That's up to him. You obviously think otherwise.
  • 38. Re: Why Vahn ignores this place.
    iidarkshadowoo
    I would honestly say I am shocked at that response, or even laugh at that, but I'm not. I totally understand. Trolls wouldn't know if they're trolls. You've trolled a bit in the past. But that's just an opinion, right? 
  • 39. Re: Why Vahn ignores this place.
    As much as people cry and moan about a lot of things, Vahn needs to man up and stop running away and start letting those people have it.
    And no,  I don't mean get into childish keyboard warrior wars with them but look past them and get whatever info he's got for us out there and that's it.

So what if people criticize him or his work, or his co workers work?  It's what people do, especially when they're the cusomer.

I don't know if it's as big of a deal to them as the OP is posting, but I just hope they're here to answer those threads and questions coming from individuals who take the time to properly explain and express their thoughts, concerns, and questions and ignore the rest.  Should be simple enough for a grown man, and any other grown man working under Treyarch.

Chances they don't really give a hoot about the children on the forum though.