16 Replies Latest reply: May 18, 2011 10:01 PM by kaiserdemon RSS

Your "OMG IM HOST!" class

padiego
You join a game lobby. Game starts. You pick a class, the usual *Insert class here*. Then you realize...you are the only one that has spawned...you open up the game lobby screen(or whatever its called) and your fears are realized...YOU'RE HOST!!! OMG!! You decide not to ragequit this time, even if your game is going to be running 1 FPS, you decide to take one for the team.
So...whats your "HOLY CRAP IM HOST!" class?

Mine is simple, i pick the gun that i find easy(dont hate! extremely easy to get kill with famas...JUST SAYING!) to get kills with.

Famas w/ extended mags + cz75 with extended mags + semtex+concussion+ cookies+claymore+hardline+sleight of hand+ haxor.
  • Re: Your "OMG IM HOST!" class

padiego wrote:

You join a game lobby. Game starts. You pick a class, the usual *Insert class here*. Then you realize...you are the only one that has spawned...you open up the game lobby screen(or whatever its called) and your fears are realized...YOU'RE HOST!!! OMG!! You decide not to ragequit this time, even if your game is going to be running 1 FPS, you decide to take one for the team.
    So...whats your "HOLY CRAP IM HOST!" class?

Mine is simple, i pick the gun that i find easy(dont hate! extremely easy to get kill with famas...JUST SAYING!) to get kills with.

Famas w/ extended mags + cz75 with extended mags + semtex+concussion+ cookies+claymore+hardline+sleight of hand+ haxor.

Exactly the same class    
    skmace14
    I've never been host  :shock:
    wajackbauer
    You're not being serious when you say 1 FPS right? You just mean like 15ish right? Because anyone that gets 1 FPS while hosting must be on dial up...
    bitterbub
    M16 w/ Red Dot.  It's weird I usually get better scores as host, as long as everyone else doesn't time out.
    semperfi550
    Stoner63 w/ Expended Mag with Ghost Pro, Hardened Pro, Second Chance Pro, Semtex, Flashbang, and a Motion Sensor.

NAAAAW I'm not a skill-less bastard like most players out there.

My actual class (if i ever got host) would go something like... MPL w/ Grip, Scavenger Pro, Slight of Hand Pro, Hacker Pro, Frag, Concussion, and a Jammer.

WA Jack Bauer wrote:

You're not being serious when you say 1 FPS right? You just mean like 15ish right? Because anyone that gets 1 FPS while hosting must be on dial up...

Funniest comment ive seen in years  :P  Thankyou for making me chuckle! Dial up FFS 
    Str8UpJack
    Keep these special HOST CLASSES coming.  I have heard shotties work well for host but that would generally require you run around and all the hosts know that this is not a good choice of action if you are lagging.  I did set up a class with the Stoner.  My biggest problem with hosting  I have to chose between camping like a little biyatch and wait near my motion detector or try and have some fun and move around the map.
    i love being host. the lag isnt too bad and you are "more connected" to the game than being not host. if you are host, in some situations, you will kill someone faster because your bullets come out faster since you are host and "more connected." if you werent host, you could've died. i dont have a "host" class but i usually use M16 with suppresor and extended mags, strela-3, tomahawk, concussion, hardline pro, warlord pro, and hacker pro.
    wajackbauer

S7RA1GH7UP B3AS7 wrote:

WA Jack Bauer wrote:

Funniest comment ive seen in years  :P  Thankyou for making me chuckle! Dial up FFS 

Why is this funny? I've been host since the new patch and I don't get 1 FPS.... So having dial up is about the only possible thing I can think of that can make someone have 1 FPS.
    i betrayed xbox
    Ak74u with grip and rapid fire, flak jacket pro, warlord pro, tactical mask pro.
    asystole
    I host a lot. On small maps, lightweight with marathon IMO seems to aid with movement, and again IMO, compensates for frame drop. It could be an illusion, however I do survive with that setup dramatically better than a regular class. Larger maps, I use and aug, scavenger pro and patrol an area. Stay away from major areas, because the frame rate gets worse with more action.
    YoungJeezy
    Skorpian w Rapid fire or Famas Red Dot.
    ender.wiggin
    I have never found myelf in that position.  But I think I would choose the Stoner69, extended magazine and I'd probably go ghost.  Since you don't have to worry about killing your team you just spray until you get killed.....spawn and repeat.  Ghost would keep you off the radar or at least keep them guessing
    ::BOOM::
    If I come into a room and it says its migrating then I am host.  Plain and simple.  It does suck - but that's why I switched to hardcore - When I do get stuck as host on core I use an M14 with a silencer  - but more likely than not I'll end the game - "aaaawwwwww"  -  I especially end the game if I need captures and no one on my team is looking for the other guy with the flag - yeah it's like that.
    padiego
    I wish i had a dial up connection, so i wouldn't get picked host...
    I think i played ONE online COD game(i think it was cod4 on ps3) on dial up, and its WAY better than being host on wii....
    I hate these people..is like they shoot bullets to make me lag on purpose....noob bullet users...
    Believe it or not, spray and pray doesnt work for me as host, actually... slower shooting weapons do

mine is the Stakeout, L9, or M14