6 Replies Latest reply: May 19, 2011 5:17 AM by PaulOuelette RSS

[TDH] The Dog House

Bamftopus
I was just banned from the TDM server, for calling in dogs. No warning, nothing mentioning prohibited killstreaks, nothing. Just a heads up. Kind of lame, because there are only so many non-nuketown servers. IP of the server is 173.199.102.167:3074
  • Re: [TDH] The Dog House
    Ya I just saw this happen and it was not cool. They removed this guy only because he got the dogs killstreak? Bull. That's really ironic from the dog house server. The admin didn't want to lose so he kicked this guy, that's a form of cheating if you ask me.
    Bamftopus
    I agree, and it was totally uncalled for. If they had made it a server banner, listed it in the info, or anything like that, I would have respected their views/rules. You paid for the server, you make the rules. I get that.

However, you should really ANNOUNCE the rules.
    AltMelodium
    Woah, I'd e-mail Activision about this.
    Bamftopus

AltMelodium wrote:

Woah, I'd e-mail Activision about this.

Thanks for the sarcasm. This is just a heads up for people joining servers-don't join this one.
    Not to sound mean, but who really cares? I understand that you got kicked from a server tough ****, with 14,000 servers, go to another one.

If this server was so great and you cannot live without it, complain in their forums. If the server sucks, then just move on to another.

Just because they hurt your feelings by kicking you out of their server.... I think it is sad that you came here to cry.
    PaulOuelette
    I agree there are many servers but many of them are not really interesting (aka Nuke 24/7). If I tally all the servers I've been banned on and the ones that are badly admined, I only have an handful to play on now (at least I can play on my server at all times !)

I was kicked from one F.U.N server last weekend, for "not playing the objective" on a demolition, although I had the most captures of all players in the game. Needless to say I won't play there anymore !