1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 61 Replies Latest reply: May 20, 2011 5:22 AM by angrymeerkat Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: WE WANT NUKETOWN 24/7 AS A PRMANENT PLAYLIST!!!
    greencoffin72
    Why not open up the other side of that effing fence?  Maybe Douchetown wouldn't be so lame, IMO.

I used to run SMG w/ lightweight, etc on that map, now it is nothing but CHUG-A-CHUG!!!

Oh and by the way, "many ppl" refers to his friends list of 3 or 4....
  • 21. Re: WE WANT NUKETOWN 24/7 AS A PRMANENT PLAYLIST!!!
    Im not saying everyone here is like it, but  most of the people on this forum are the people that hate mopst of the stuff in this game and are always complaining, realistily think now... all the times nuke town comes up you WILL play it twice, just think of how many people would be plaing in a playlist like this! im thinking the only people that arent up for that are the people on the forum.
  • 22. Re: WE WANT NUKETOWN 24/7 AS A PRMANENT PLAYLIST!!!
    KTPhoenix
    @ onthejaggededge

want to know why you always played it twice? because people are stupid and only want that map since it is the easiest map to spawn trap on. and once you get a chopper gunner, the other team is screwed.

i remember when this game first came out, you would play that map 3 times in a row no matter what. only because people want to spawn trap and increase their k/d.

and as for how many people would play in this, probably less than you think.
  • 23. Re: WE WANT NUKETOWN 24/7 AS A PRMANENT PLAYLIST!!!
    That6uy420p

Mercykill77 wrote:

Croutonlol wrote:

spacecow123 wrote:

i´ve heard countless of ppl say that nuketown is too rare to play on. we want nuketown 24/7 again!!!!!!!!

no

See what i did there.

not really.....
  • 24. Re: WE WANT NUKETOWN 24/7 AS A PRMANENT PLAYLIST!!!

onthejaggededge wrote:

Im not saying everyone here is like it, but  most of the people on this forum are the people that hate mopst of the stuff in this game and are always complaining, realistily think now... all the times nuke town comes up you WILL play it twice, just think of how many people would be plaing in a playlist like this! im thinking the only people that arent up for that are the people on the forum.

Wiggy isn't complaining about the game, but he certainly doesn't want nuketown 24/7 if the HC playlists aren't going to be addressed.

One is a niche and one is a need.

Ya dig?
  • 25. Re: WE WANT NUKETOWN 24/7 AS A PRMANENT PLAYLIST!!!
    no [/quote]

See what i did there.[/quote]
    not really.....[/quote]

Post wasn't to you was it?
  • 26. Re: WE WANT NUKETOWN 24/7 AS A PRMANENT PLAYLIST!!!
    "we" don't want noobtown 24/7, you might want it but please don't speak for me!

"I" would like to have more HC game modes, but I understand Vahn and the guys are busy so I will wait and see what they do.
  • 27. Re: WE WANT NUKETOWN 24/7 AS A PRMANENT PLAYLIST!!!
    NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

PLEASE COD!!!!!!

• 28. Re: WE WANT NUKETOWN 24/7 AS A PRMANENT PLAYLIST!!!
    KTPhoenix
    this basically sums up what most people would say to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zNjQecyjE8
  • 29. Re: WE WANT NUKETOWN 24/7 AS A PRMANENT PLAYLIST!!!

splittinwigs wrote:

onthejaggededge wrote:

Wiggy isn't complaining about the game, but he certainly doesn't want nuketown 24/7 if the HC playlists aren't going to be addressed.

One is a niche and one is a need.

Ya dig?

Couldn't have put it better myself 
1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next