4 Replies Latest reply: May 23, 2011 2:35 PM by gome RSS

Please help me *[MUST READ]*

gome
in the past 3days even though im using wireless connection and its a 90-100% connection and ive never had that problem i still cant log in i was able to log in after the psn outage for the first week bbut now i cant i try to log in and it says "playstation connection timed out" and sometimes after alot of tries im able to connect but if i turn off my ps3 and then try again i cant log in

and BTW whenever my connection is good and im connected i try to play battlefield bad company 2 (no hate just admit its better then cod)
i get a message "failed to connect to ea online"

so please can someone help me with my problems with psn connectivity? cause ive heard the ps store is comming pack may 24th(tomorrow) and i want to be able to download free games.
  • Re: Please help me *[MUST READ]*
    GoM-VIPERMAN1
    have you reset your router?
    LowKDRplayobjective

GoM-VIPERMAN1 wrote:

have you reset your router?

This worked for me, but I also left it unplugged for a good hour with the DSL modem also unplugged. If you are not the only one in the house make sure that someone is not streaming video as it will kill your connection. My wife loves doing that to me...
    reset your router and re do your internet connection on your ps3 worked for me ........ea servers are just crap its the same on fifa
    gome

johnyd32 wrote:

reset your router and re do your internet connection on your ps3 worked for me ........ea servers are just crap its the same on fifa

EA fking piss me off they make excellent games ( Battlefield , fifa etc.... ) but lets say your on the pc and you bought a used game u need a fking code to istall the game but you cant cause its used and on the ps3 with BFBC2 there was a vip code for free stuff but i bought my BFBC2 used so i had to pay fking 10 or 15$ to play new maps it pisses me off.

ow and about my connection i dissconnect the router for 1min then plugged it in then psn worked for me for like 10-15 min and then it logged out again i dont know if its just now cause there just starting with their new network and all that stuff but i hope it will be fixed for me :P