1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 55 Replies Latest reply: May 23, 2011 7:23 PM by mrmalditor Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: Quick Scoping & Whatnots
    Death8u4u

Snipingdbag wrote:

And people only using the Famas and other ars plus 74u is?

At least people use those weapons the way they are supposed to be used, rather than trying for "cool" montages.
  • 21. Re: Quick Scoping & Whatnots
    Snipingdbag

Death8u4u wrote:

Snipingdbag wrote:

And people only using the Famas and other ars plus 74u is?

At least people use those weapons they way they are supposed to be used, rather than trying for "cool" montages.

Most snipers / qsers don't make montages, let’s get real, we play like that to play the objective better, because it's fun and because we can in this arcade shooter. The rifles will remain most effective playing defensively. All snipers know this. We just need to be quick to stand a chance in a fast paced shooter like cod, especially on these maps.
  • 22. Re: Quick Scoping & Whatnots
    gome
    quick scoping is now ok but when it was usless when the game was just released the way i still kind a.... quick scoped i used the g11 with variable zoom and quick scoped worked great
  • 23. Re: Quick Scoping & Whatnots
    Death8u4u

Snipingdbag wrote:

we play like that to play the objective better

I stopped reading there.  That is the biggest load of crap I've ever seen.  How is running around trying to "quickscope" everyone managing to play the objective better than any other class of weapon or actually BEING a real sniper?
  • 24. Re: Quick Scoping & Whatnots
    Snipingdbag

Death8u4u wrote:

Snipingdbag wrote:

we play like that to play the objective better

I stopped reading there.  That is the biggest load of crap I've ever seen.  How is running around trying to "quickscope" everyone managing to play the objective better than any other class of weapon or actually BEING a real sniper?

Simple, you can defend and take points. You can hunt and camp while playing S&D. this is not real life. This is arcade sniping. This is cod sniping. Those camping snipers add nearly nothing to the game when not playing tdm.
  • 25. Re: Quick Scoping & Whatnots
    Wess-L
    lol sniping isnt accurate @ BO. i can have my scope right in some1's face and if i pull the trigger i mis. sometimes you can zoom in for 2 seconds and kill some1 . sometimes you zoom in for 3 seconds and the bullets miss! qsin @ BO is pure luck it needs to be better. i also agree that a noob can get lucky and pull of a few qs's but so are the other guns. so i dont know what your whining about.
  • 26. Re: Quick Scoping & Whatnots
    Death8u4u

Snipingdbag wrote:

Simple, you can defend and take points. You can hunt and camp while playing S&D. this is not real life. This is arcade sniping. This is cod sniping. Those camping snipers add nearly nothing to the game when not playing tdm.

Right...because the guy running around popping off 10+ sniper rounds trying to kill one target, simply notifying everyone where he is by doing so, is much more effective than a sniper who is camped out defending the objective from a location they cannot easily be seen in.  Makes sense.
  • 27. Re: Quick Scoping & Whatnots
    Snipingdbag

Wess-L wrote:

lol sniping isnt accurate @ BO. i can have my scope right in some1's face and if i pull the trigger i mis. sometimes you can zoom in for 2 seconds and kill some1 . sometimes you zoom in for 3 seconds and the bullets miss! qsin @ BO is pure luck it needs to be better. i also agree that a noob can get lucky and pull of a few qs's but so are the other guns. so i dont know what your whining about.

About getting outplayed or that they suck and ruin their game. Either way the patch is coming soon
  • 28. Re: Quick Scoping & Whatnots
    Wess-L

Death8u4u wrote:

Snipingdbag wrote:

Right...because the guy running around popping off 10+ sniper rounds trying to kill one target, simply notifying everyone where he is by doing so, is much more effective than a sniper who is camped out defending the objective from a location they cannot easily be seen in.  Makes sense.

thats also total bs. a noobs with an asault rifle can shoot and let your enemy know your position 2. all your arguments are total crap.
  • 29. Re: Quick Scoping & Whatnots
    Death8u4u

Wess-L wrote:

thats also total bs. a noobs with an asault rifle can shoot and let your enemy know your position 2. all your arguments are total crap.

The person with the assault rifle actually kills his target too.  He doesn't simply warn people that he is shooting at them.  But thank you for proving my point.