PS3

WIDOWMAKER-_45
I play it on PS3 how is the DS version?
  • Re: PS3
    Air$oft-Ljl
    It's way different.
    Singleplayer- good
    Zombies- amazing!
    Multiplayer- have you ever played mw2? Lots of noobtubers and rpg's, there is no flak jacket and they are really overpowered. You can have any secondary weapon you want. Though sometimes you'll find matches with people that disabled noobtubes.

WIDOWMAKER-_45 wrote:

I play it on PS3 how is the DS version?

A good portable version of Black ops.
    ghostsquad
    I didn't know the DS version had Zombies...hmmm.
    padiego
    Ds version is completely different than the console versions.
    andodel

Air$oft-Ljl wrote:

It's way different.
    Singleplayer- good
    Zombies- amazing!
    Multiplayer- have you ever played mw2? Lots of noobtubers and rpg's, there is no flak jacket and they are really overpowered. You can have any secondary weapon you want. Though sometimes you'll find matches with people that disabled noobtubes.

It's not so much the launchers, more of the grenade launchers. I quite easily unlocked the AK-47 with GL, and it's pretty fun. Also, the PPSH is one of my favorite non explosive weapons.
    The game is definitely better than previous versions, but it still needs some work. SP is great, but MP needs some work.
    Anything to do with Nintendo is GAY to the absolute limit. (Sony Rules)                        

granz12 wrote:

Anything to do with Nintendo is GAY to the absolute limit. (Sony Rules)                        

That is a very judge mental comment.