1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 57 Replies Latest reply: Jun 5, 2011 7:08 PM by finguhabeast Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: Two perfect TDM matches 7,500-0
    yellowman7884
    OP = c o c k
  • 21. Re: Two perfect TDM matches 7,500-0
    MoNsTrOcItY404

yellowman7884 wrote:

OP = c o c k

Wow! Very well articulated. You seem really smart. It could just be that I'm a stupid noob and everything sounds brilliant to me.
  • 22. Re: Two perfect TDM matches 7,500-0
    spacecoyote1313

yellowman7884 wrote:

OP = c o c k

You have an logical argument, you also have a high intellect. (sarcasm)
  • 23. Re: Two perfect TDM matches 7,500-0
    you must have played a bunch of retards and sat in corners.

play me and i bet you wont win LMAO

http://gamebattles.com/profile/XxThe_Teflon_DonxX
  • 24. Re: Two perfect TDM matches 7,500-0
    MoNsTrOcItY404

The_Teflon_Don wrote:

you must have played a bunch of retards and sat in corners.

play me and i bet you wont win LMAO

http://gamebattles.com/profile/XxThe_Teflon_DonxX

Your mostly right(except the corner campin part - ass). Watch the vid and see how everyone is in full sprint. It would be nearly impossible, or lets just go there and say that it is impossible to have a 7,500-0 against and experienced clan.

Like I said, we don't do GB. I guess we're not that dedicated. I wouldn't mind seeing how well we do. We seriously don't lose unless we only have a partial party. Usually a couple idiots cost us the game in that case. Not unheard of. I've had 30+ kills and no deaths and lost while playing solo.

No doubt you guys are good. We are too! I love intense clan battles!
  • 25. Re: Two perfect TDM matches 7,500-0
    SpawnKiller1
    Nice achievement, but you're an ass. Chill the eff out. If you can't handle a few guys beating down on you, it's best to just post the vid and leave forever.
  • 26. Re: Two perfect TDM matches 7,500-0

SpawnKiller1 wrote:

Nice achievement, but you're an ass. Chill the eff out. If you can't handle a few guys beating down on you, it's best to just post the vid and leave forever.

I hear ya man, gettn all bunched up. Lets pad a team with marathon and such equip the SPAS shotguns, and go spawn kill on Summit of all maps, it'll make us look cool. Video tape it on our 1985 VHS camcorder on our 27" CRT TV, we will rule the COD world.
  • 27. Re: Two perfect TDM matches 7,500-0
    yellowman7884

MoNsTrOcItY404 wrote:

[Wow! Very well articulated. You seem really smart. It could just be that I'm a stupid noob and everything sounds brilliant to me.

I'm 39 years old, educated,married with a family and have a good job. I have been playing Call of Duty games for a long long time. You my friend are part of the depressing multitude of online fools just out of short trousers who like to hear their own voice. Your highly original style of writing your online identity (Big letter, small letter, big letter, small letter, number, number further identifies you as a complete tool).

I think you hit the nail on the head with Stupid noob.

Don't other with a reply as I am now bored with your aimless, pointless attention seeking thread. You can see from the huge and varied responses to your initial post that it was well worth reading.

Goodbye
  • 28. Re: Two perfect TDM matches 7,500-0
    MoNsTrOcItY404
    If I "just can't handle the hatin' ****" probably would've left without saying anything. I love other people talking ****! I don't want to be the only dumbass talkin ****. I kinda need you haters to entertain me while I'm bored on a sunday. If you guys all liked, I don't think I'd like that as much. Little excitement.

There are two types of CoD players. People who hate that others are better, or people who hate that others are just as good. That's how I explain the haters. I don't care as much as you think. I just like makin a big deal about anything minor. It's my nature.

Thanks for the input, yellow man who is 40 years old and has a good, but not a great job. Either you're a hilarious asian, or a racist bastard. Whatever. Say high to the family for me.
  • 29. Re: Two perfect TDM matches 7,500-0
    gmen2122
    i guess ill give it to you and say good job.... but next time do it when the other team isnt all scrubs. the whole team didnt even hit 50 before. but like i said good job just play against better players next vid