44 Replies Latest reply: Jun 6, 2011 9:31 AM by Dr. L. Maxis RSS

{PS3} Zombies Clan...

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!

NOTE: I know I have done this before but when I was trying to sort it out the PSN was hacked. Therefore stopped the whole process.

I am wanting to make a Clan for Zombies, I won't be doing the map Kino  just for the fact of it's easy and old. I may do "FIVE" but only for fun and
not to get to a high round.

In the clan I will make a Official site, however I won't spend money for a ".com" or ".co.uk" Domain, I'll use standard ones such as ".tk" I won't make the whole site quite yet, for the simple fact I have no idea what the clans name will or could be. For the site I may make my own layout, but may use templates.

The clan will be recruiting about 8 max, for the fact of it'll need to small enough for a game of 4 people. I will have 2 Leaders, myself and another member and then a Co-Leader and then a standard Strategist who will look/make up strategies. I chose 8 Max for the simple fact the 4 Clan members may not be online at the same time due to different countries.

Requirements:

A microphone or headset is NEEDED, communication is key.
Highest round over 25+
Have the Classic Maps *OPTIONAL*
Buying Escalation
Someone to record games *OPTIONAL*
Revive people who go down, get max ammo's AFTER everyone has reloaded, unless it's during a high round. Don't leave without the team i.e Don't use a Lander without the whole team or Teleport, unless they've said they don't want to use it.
Be 13 or over.

Signed

-TripleX-X
  • Re: {PS3} Zombies Clan...
    my wave is 28 i have a headset and have the maps

kino der toten
    five
    dead ops arcade
    and
    ascension

my psn  geraldova
    I would like to Join your Clan, here is the specifications you need...

Highest Personal Wave Record: Wave 35 on Ascension (Solo)
    I am Purchasing Escalation
    Don't Have Classic Maps
    I have a Descent Microphone
    I am 19 years of age
    I am a good Medic (always revives people if possible)
    I usually wait for everyone to reload before getting a Max Ammo
    I am a Trusty Team Player (i.e: always stays with the team)
    No, I don't Record Games, but, i am getting some descent recording equipment in the mear future

PSN ID: BadKidMark

PS: put some description into your friend request before sending it
    jakekozo
    Hey man sign me up
    got a Turtle Beach corded so wont ever b without a mic
    Kino Round: 42
    Ascension: 31
    Know some pretty good routes

PSN is jakekozo

I might have max friends so if u cant add me shoot me an email r just message me ur Username and next time im on ill add ya.
    so ya hit me up if u wanna play some high rounds of zombs.
    jakekozo
    getting esclation day it comes out and already got First Strike so ya
    holapola
    i've got a mic and all the required stuff, add disaveli on PSN

i'm also very good with websites/forums and graphics lemme know if you need me

holapola wrote:

i've got a mic and all the required stuff, add disaveli on PSN

i'm also very good with websites/forums and graphics lemme know if you need me

You'll be a great addition to the Clan. I'll be sure to add you, but could you send me via e-mail some of your work. If you help out with the Site you'll sure be at least Co-Leader. 
    TeHNuClEaRBoOM-
    I could probably double any leader board stats you have.

I have a mic.

I'm getting Escalation.

Make me the other Leader.

Basically make this a clan where two people from the clan go into a zombies private match to a really high round. WE also have country teams, So team UK, Team USA, your clan doesn't have to stop at eight members.

TeHNuClEaRBoOM- wrote:

I could probably double any leader board stats you have.

I have a mic.

I'm getting Escalation.

Make me the Co Leader.

Basically make this a clan where two people from the clan go into a zombies private match to a really high round.

Do you have Classic Maps? You can request to be Co Leader but however please don't ask for it. If you want to know my stats for each map they're below:

Kino der Toten - 36 [Leaderboards glitched and changed it to 33]
    "FIVE" - 24
    Dead Ops - Don't play it
    Nacht der Untoten - 23 [Leaderboards glitched and changed to 18]
    Verruckt - 25
    Shi No Numa - 26 [Leaderboards glitched and changed to 11, haven't played it since]
    Der Riese - 35
    Ascension - 36
    Call of the Dead - 34 on Xbox.
    TeHNuClEaRBoOM-
    I don't have the classic maps simply for the fact that I thought that I thought they would be released in the store as the maps didn't have limited edition written on them, just the hardened edition case.

I do however have the maps for W@W so here's my map stats

Kino der Toten - 32
    "FIVE" - 27
    Dead Ops - 23
    Nacht der Untoten - 27 on W@W
    Verruckt - 15 (don't play it)
    Shi No Numa - 30 Online 150 solo.
    Der Riese - 21 (Don't play it)
    Ascension - 39
    Call of the Dead - 40+ (Probably)

My stats on only so low because the other player always dies at the listed record round which leaves me either to revive them or they leave and it gives me the enough players error. Basically here how it goes, I don't die in a zombie game if you don't follow me around killing my zombies and wasting my ammo.

I don't usually die till about round 50 on my first revive in solo.
    davidlsofferman
    I'm in!

TeHNuClEaRBoOM- wrote:

I don't have the classic maps simply for the fact that I thought that I thought they would be released in the store as the maps didn't have limited edition written on them, just the hardened edition case.

Kino der Toten - 32
    "FIVE" - 27
    Dead Ops - 23
    Ascension - 39

My stats on only so low because the other player always dies at the listed record round which leaves me either to revive them or they leave and it gives me the enough players error. Basically here how it goes, I don't die in a zombie game if you don't follow me around killing my zombies and wasting my ammo.

If I go down it's generally due to lag or someone following me therefore distracting me. The only reason the game ended on Der Riese is 'cause it was a 4 player game, two timed out and it was me and a friend and I kept lagging overall had 9 downs, never usually happens to me. Add me, TripleX-X is my PSN
    TeHNuClEaRBoOM-

TripleX-X wrote:

TeHNuClEaRBoOM- wrote:

Kino der Toten - 32
    "FIVE" - 27
    Dead Ops - 23
    Ascension - 39

If I go down it's generally due to lag or someone following me therefore distracting me. The only reason the game ended on Der Riese is 'cause it was a 4 player game, two timed out and it was me and a friend and I kept lagging overall had 9 downs, never usually happens to me. Add me, TripleX-X is my PSN

I can't, your friends list is full.

TeHNuClEaRBoOM- wrote:

TripleX-X wrote:

TeHNuClEaRBoOM- wrote:

Kino der Toten - 32
    "FIVE" - 27
    Dead Ops - 23
    Ascension - 39

I'll delete some people then, thanks for telling me.
    TeHNuClEaRBoOM-

TripleX-X wrote:

TeHNuClEaRBoOM- wrote:

TripleX-X wrote:

I'll delete some people then, thanks for telling me.

Have you got Skype ?
    If I go down it's generally due to lag or someone following me therefore distracting me. The only reason the game ended on Der Riese is 'cause it was a 4 player game, two timed out and it was me and a friend and I kept lagging overall had 9 downs, never usually happens to me. Add me, TripleX-X is my PSN[/quote]

I can't, your friends list is full.[/quote]
    I'll delete some people then, thanks for telling me. [/quote]

Have you got Skype ?[/quote]
    I had it on my Laptop, but now I sold it. So aint got a Mic on my computer..
    TeHNuClEaRBoOM-

TripleX-X wrote:

I can't, your friends list is full.[/quote]

I had it on my Laptop, but now I sold it. So aint got a Mic on my computer..[/quote]

I just want it for text IM, so when are you going to delete some people from your friends list?

TripleX-X wrote:

A microphone or headset is NEEDED, communication is key. I have 2 bluetooths I can use. IF 1 dies out I can switch to another
    Highest round over 25+- I think it was 25 ascension. 26 Five and 21 on Kino
    Have the Classic Maps *OPTIONAL* No Idont
    Buying Escalation -Yes I will
    Someone to record games *OPTIONAL* No I wont
    Revive people who go down, get max ammo's AFTER everyone has reloaded, unless it's during a high round. Don't leave without the team i.e Don't use a Lander without the whole team or Teleport, unless they've said they don't want to use it. I fully support the idea of sticking with team.
    Be 13 or over.I am 13

-TripleX-X

Answered questions in the qoute. I have a small problem though with my Game disc though. I am trying to fix it sometime soon but It is still playable. Here is what happens when I play.

Kino-Most of the time is ok but I cant hear song my guns turn invisible when I buy them. And Characters talk late for me But I really don't care so this map is ok for me.

Five-If the game takes too long to load I will instantly die and when I respawn I can olny use Knife and Grenades.

Ascension-Same thing as above but it will happen almost no matter what unless lucky.

PSN-shadow_shred
    I'm 15, I have a mic, I play all the maps you listed including old maps. I will revive and some times I do get max ammo before the team is ready, only when we don't have time to reload. And lastly I would like to know, are you planing on doing this for Call of the Dead?
    MY stats aren't great, but I tent to get bored when no one has a mic. :\
    Kino: 22-26
    "FIVE": 18 ( I don't play it as much.)
    Ascension: 26. Thee people, low ammo, a lot of zombies. (I had no ammo for my NON upgraded H2K. and my ray gun was almost out.)
    Old maps: 20-30. I can't remember.
    my PSN is Verlante, and I would be happy if you wanted me to join. P.S. I revive only when I can and I Say when  I can't. 
    Please consider me.
    ff500
    Interesting. I've played all the maps and feel that Ascension and Cotd( I've got it on Xbox) are the easiest with Kino and Naucht Derr Toten as being the hardest.
    also i dont have old maps but i go on youtube and have a youtube account i look up strategies and change them for different scenarios to fit each of our teamates strenghts and weaknesses if you need help with the website i am willing to help you cause i am good with computers i can make stat guides for our teamates and stuff just email me at Brazonator@gmail.com
    Phsyconinja1
    I have a mic iam turning 14 this year i just got a $20 PSN card for escalation on june10 i revive alot i open doors even when i have the least points i am a strategist and i dont go down alot
    Kino:30
    Ascension offline:50 no glitches
    Ascension Online:30 no glitches
    Five:29
    Call of the dead Xbox:30 i went down alot cause i dont have xbox and settings on southpaw which i didnt know
    PSN gamer Phsychoninja1
    best type:strategist

TeHNuClEaRBoOM- wrote:

TripleX-X wrote:

I had it on my Laptop, but now I sold it. So aint got a Mic on my computer..[/quote]

I just want it for text IM, so when are you going to delete some people from your friends list?[/quote]
    Add me, friends list is now kind of empty
    Dr. L. Maxis
    Don't join this crap, join an already established, stable clan with a professional-looking website and mature members who play like a team and hit those high rounds, check it out:

http://www.nazizombiepros.proboards.com

Dr. L. Maxis wrote:

Don't join this crap, join an already established, stable clan with a professional-looking website and mature members who play like a team and hit those high rounds, check it out:

Dude, grow up? "Crap" yours is crap. It can't be mature members if you look for other Clan posts to post and advertise if it's so good, no need to advertise. 
    RegatherThe HourTurn

TripleX-X wrote:

Dr. L. Maxis wrote:

Dude, grow up? "Crap" yours is crap. It can't be mature members if you look for other Clan posts to post and advertise if it's so good, no need to advertise. 

Dude calm down, [NZP] is hands-down the best Zombies clan ever, you're just jealous. Seriously, YOU grow up...

[/quote]
    Dude, grow up? "Crap" yours is crap. It can't be mature members if you look for other Clan posts to post and advertise if it's so good, no need to advertise.  [/quote]

Dude calm down, [NZP] is hands-down the best Zombies clan ever, you're just jealous. Seriously, YOU grow up...[/quote]
    No I am not jealous of anyone, no need to be. The site looks like garbage, most pathetic and useless background. So go back to NZP. Best clan ever, I highly DOUBT that, not saying the best as I am not. If the NZP is the best I never seen one member #1 on ANY leaderboard for any map.
    RegatherThe HourTurn

TripleX-X wrote:

Dude, grow up? "Crap" yours is crap. It can't be mature members if you look for other Clan posts to post and advertise if it's so good, no need to advertise.  [/quote]

Dude calm down, [NZP] is hands-down the best Zombies clan ever, you're just jealous. Seriously, YOU grow up...[/quote]
    No I am not jealous of anyone, no need to be. The site looks like garbage, most pathetic and useless background. So go back to NZP. Best clan ever, I highly DOUBT that, not saying the best as I am not. If the NZP is the best I never seen one member #1 on ANY leaderboard for any map.[/quote]

How would you know if they're number 1 dumbass? You dont know their Gamertags or PSNs so you woudlnt know.

RegatherThe HourTurn wrote:

TripleX-X wrote:

No I am not jealous of anyone, no need to be. The site looks like garbage, most pathetic and useless background. So go back to NZP. Best clan ever, I highly DOUBT that, not saying the best as I am not. If the NZP is the best I never seen one member #1 on ANY leaderboard for any map.[/quote]

How would you know if they're number 1 dumbass? You dont know their Gamertags or PSNs so you woudlnt know.[/quote]
    It's obvious. They're not the best.
    RegatherThe HourTurn

TripleX-X wrote:

Yes they are, you have no way of knowing because you cannot view our members unless you are in the clan.

I don't enjoy arguing so I'll leave it at that.

TripleX-X wrote:

Yes they are, you have no way of knowing because you cannot view our members unless you are in the clan.

I don't enjoy arguing so I'll leave it at that.

Prove that you're the best clan, then if you're correct I'll admit my defeat, if you don't well then have fun knowing you're not the best.
    TeHNuClEaRBoOM-

Dr. L. Maxis wrote:

Your entire clan is S***, just let us put together a decent clan.
    RegatherThe HourTurn

TeHNuClEaRBoOM- wrote:

Dr. L. Maxis wrote:

Your entire clan is S***, just let us put together a decent clan.

No it is not at all, you are just obviously jealous.
    [Fox]ZeroCharge

Dr. L. Maxis wrote:

I was actually WAITING to see this troll post his garbage. Funny stuff... Anyways I would ask to join your clan TripleX but I haven't been on my ps3 much lately because I'm waiting for the release of InFamous 2 so...I definitely WILL be getting escalation solely for CoTD but I might not play it online until I do the solo EE once to have a perm WW from that Ahole George. If you want you can send me a msg on psn to ZeroCharge and if I have space I'll add you.
    i am 14. im getting mic SOON. im very shy 

kino: 37
    ascension: 32
    five: 37
    W@W: havent them srry.

favorite wep is the ballistic knife upgraded (its BEAST )
    im a team player cuz   i like to revive (gives lots of points  )

psn: waqas2202

PS: those stats   is on the XBOX version. i recently changed from xbox to psn.
    so i havent played much on psn.

PS: english is NOT my primary language so srry about grammar   but i got 5 on the report card
    jakekozo
    ya so anybody wanna play zombs???
    zombie_killer999
    my gamer tag is haroon333

i have a mic and im 13 but i havent got the classic maps
    here are my highest round solo:

kino-33 but got bored and killed myself
    five-29 with 2 downs only
    ascension-41 but got killed beacuase i ran out of ammo completely
    please add me on haroon333

Just join this clan:

You jealous? I hope not. Your Clan is bulls**t
    jakekozo
    so am in it r what?
    RegatherThe HourTurn

jakekozo wrote:

so am in it r what?

Yes, once you create a thread in the "New members" section.

Also, you can only join us if you are not in ANY other Zombie clans.
    jakekozo
    i did the thread and im not in any other.
    RegatherThe HourTurn
    OK great.

jakekozo wrote:

i did the thread and im not in any other.

Use common sense, don't post on this Thread if it's not my Clan you choose to join. 
    psn-Abdi_Error
    Hey

I got first strike and will be buying escalation .
    i have an headset , add me Abdi_Error

p.s. CANT ******* WAIT TILL FRIDAY.. sorry for caps :P
    Dr. L. Maxis

psn-Abdi_Error wrote:

Hey

I got first strike and will be buying escalation .
    i have an headset , add me Abdi_Error

p.s. CANT **** WAIT TILL FRIDAY.. sorry for caps :P

Join the best clan: