1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 57 Replies Latest reply: Jun 5, 2011 7:08 PM by finguhabeast Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: Two perfect TDM matches 7,500-0

MoNsTrOcItY404 wrote:

crunch1200 wrote:

I do, getting you all torqued is pretty funny. See jealous over a video game is just plain stupid. Maybe I'm jealous over my neighbor that just bought a brand new Harley, or my other neighbor that bought a brand new boat. Now there is something to be jealous about. But a video game. cmon. If thats all you have in your life. Then really who is being the retard? Course too I just like to get a rise out of people. It is so easy on here to do it. As you can see.

Was there 7, I didn't count, not that interested in it. Must be my trigger finger, its a bit itchy lately.

I knew what you were doing. I enjoy toying with people's minds as well. Some people just can't take it. I don't like being toyed with though. jk  

I like my girl, my guitars, CoD, and my truck. I like to go out during the weekend, play guitar and CoD during weeknights. I like other things too, like vacation and giving awkward stares at strangers. I can go on, but I don't care to. I have a life. CoD isn't it, though sometimes I dream, lol. Not really but CoD is **** fun and the only game I play.

What the **** is wrong with that?

Ahh lighten up chief, no one has questioned your man hood. Just that stupid video. Don't get too close to your truck that wouldn't look too good, though, they are like women, sometimes you just have to talk dirty to em to respect ya.
  • 51. Re: Two perfect TDM matches 7,500-0
    MoNsTrOcItY404

OGP wrote:

K!ng$hotgun":1aein2aj]2 more things

1. It is TDM. Only scrubs play that.

2. You obviously boosted.

If they clearly were scrubs, why would we need to boost?

I play all game modes, but as a clan, we play tdm mostly.
  • 52. Re: Two perfect TDM matches 7,500-0
    MoNsTrOcItY404

crunch1200 wrote:

[
    Ahh lighten up chief, no one has questioned your man hood. Just that stupid video. Don't get too close to your truck that wouldn't look too good, though, they are like women, sometimes you just have to talk dirty to em to respect ya.

lol, I talk dirty to my baby at all times. My girlfriend hates that I spend more time under the hood of my truck than i do hers

Actually, I am pissed at the quality. I didn't know that he recorded it that way, I was just posting the link.

I'm also laughing inside because you guys think I care so much, but I'm having just as much, or more fun than you guys are with this.

He really needs to pvr. I would if I wanted to waste even more time on CoD. I waste enough time.
  • 53. Re: Two perfect TDM matches 7,500-0
    this is still going on?

http://gamebattles.com/profile/XxThe_Teflon_DonxX
  • 54. Re: Two perfect TDM matches 7,500-0

The_Teflon_Don wrote:

this is still going on?

Ya know Teflon was discovered by accident. It was just never meant to be, or maybe it was..............
  • 55. Re: Two perfect TDM matches 7,500-0
    MoNsTrOcItY404

crunch1200 wrote:

The_Teflon_Don wrote:

this is still going on?

Ya know Teflon was discovered by accident. It was just never meant to be, or maybe it was..............

I'm sure it posted it's link in every thread multiple times before it got discovered, lol.

I'd like to thank everyone who has participated in this thread. In a good way or not, I don't care. You guys might not realize it, but whatever attention you give this thread, is good for me. You can talk all you want about anything in this thread. I anticipated the bs before I posted this, I just wanted to make sure I could keep it fueled all day. Tell me a fat mom joke, don't care.

I only wanted to keep this thread bumped for the entire day. Hope to do this again sometime. I gotta work tomorrow though. Thanks again, guys!
  • 56. Re: Two perfect TDM matches 7,500-0
    No worries, it will be forgotten by day break.
  • 57. Re: Two perfect TDM matches 7,500-0
    Dude nice match. Kudos on the team work.
1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next