47 Replies Latest reply: Mar 27, 2012 8:38 PM by thisguygotcha RSS

OMFG! WHITEBOY7THST!!!!

xx-cool gunz-xx
Ground War, Team DeathMatch, WMD.

Before the game started, the lobby was full, everyone had mics except for me and 2 other people. 3 People left the game....Then, suddenly....Whiteboy7thst came into the lobby! A player in the lobby shouted out, "Oh Whiteboy!" so I said what? (I was on the computer), so I look at the lobby and saw Whiteboy7thst, I was like "Oh Sh-T!"

Man, Whiteboy7thst went 41 kills and 7 deaths with his HS10 Akimbo, he's really hilarious throughout the gameplay, Good thing I was in his team or I'll get Dolphin Dived! Also, when Whiteboy7thst was about to get a quad with his HS10, he was getting freaky, but he never got the quad   but at least that's a triple!

This is my 2nd time playing with him. The last time I played with him was around March.

At the end of the game, we were like trash-talking to the enemies, hahaha, Whiteboy7thst was pissed out that he never got the quad but, once again, he got the triple.

Before the next game start, he left   but that was pure fun with him, especially when he has his mic! 
  • Re: OMFG! WHITEBOY7THST!!!!
    dlundebjerg28
    whiteboy7thst is a scum bag. He claimed he was raising all this money for the earthquake in Japan and then he kept the money for himself. Definition of a douchebag and he can go f*ck himself
    Lancecasual

xx-cool gunz-xx wrote:

Before the game started, the lobby was full, everyone had mics except for me and 2 other people. 3 People left the game....Then, suddenly....Whiteboy7thst came into the lobby! A player in the lobby shouted out, "Oh Whiteboy!" so I said what? (I was on the computer), so I look at the lobby and saw Whiteboy7thst, I was like "Oh Sh-T!"

Man, Whiteboy7thst went 41 kills and 7 deaths with his HS10 Akimbo, he's really hilarious throughout the gameplay, Good thing I was in his team or I'll get Dolphin Dived! Also, when Whiteboy7thst was about to get a quad with his HS10, he was getting freaky, but he never got the quad   but at least that's a triple!

This is my 2nd time playing with him. The last time I played with him was around March.

At the end of the game, we were like trash-talking to the enemies, hahaha, Whiteboy7thst was pissed out that he never got the quad but, once again, he got the triple.

Before the next game start, he left   but that was pure fun with him, especially when he has his mic! 

Didnt' read it, itdn't care.  All I saw was OMGZZZ, I'M AWESOMZZEZE
    km4n

dlundebjerg28 wrote:

whiteboy7thst is a scum bag. He claimed he was raising all this money for the earthquake in Japan and then he kept the money for himself. Definition of a douchebag and he can go f*ck himself

Source or it didn't happen.
    Snipingdbag
    The man looks like a complete moron. What are his stats like though?
    xx-cool gunz-xx

Snipingdbag wrote:

Who's the man? Me or Whiteboy. And I never checked his stats because I was too focused on something else.
    scottyarms81

Snipingdbag wrote:

He has a 0.1 w/l ratio...yes that is correct

His K/D is about mid 2.

Snipingdbag wrote:

His stats are crap for someone that cherry picks games to get one for Youtube.
    CaSp3RThEGh0sT_
    I dont see why people make a big deal about running into these people,  its not he is gonna do anything for you and once the game is over he will never remember your name.  He was just at the right place / right time when he started his channel.

No offense but its fact
    Don't even know who he is, and could really care less if I played a game with him, course since I don't know who is is, I guess it really wouldn't matter.
    Snipingdbag

scottyarms81 wrote:

Snipingdbag wrote:

His K/D is about mid 2.

0.1 must be one of the lowest for a 2 plus kd guy, he must quit everytime he goes below "his" average. having a negative w/l is normal for lone wolfs (I reckon he usually plays by himself then) but that is very low.
    xx-cool gunz-xx

Snipingdbag wrote:

scottyarms81 wrote:

Snipingdbag wrote:

His K/D is about mid 2.

0.1 must be one of the lowest for a 2 plus kd guy, he must quit everytime he goes below "his" average. having a negative w/l is normal for lone wolfs (I reckon he usually plays by himself then) but that is very low.

He mostly plays Wager Match, High Roller. I don't know his w/l ratio, but he's always getting 1st or 2nd place, meaning he doesn't fails at k/d.
    WIDOWMAKER-_45
    Nice to see you guys are trolling this guy to make your dicks look bigger  
    xx-cool gunz-xx
    "Haters will be hatin' " 4,321,211 thumbs this up on his FaceBook.

-Whiteboy7thst.

WIDOWMAKER-_45 wrote:

Sheeze, all I wanted to know was who the guy was.
    soulreaper270
    lol at all the above.
    CaSp3RThEGh0sT_

xx-cool gunz-xx wrote:

"Haters will be hatin' " 4,321,211 thumbs this up on his FaceBook.

-Whiteboy7thst.

Much as you try to kiss his ass he wont sub you dude
    onison2
    Why do people treat him like a god? So he uploads great scores, but those are only his best games. -_- If every famous player would get insane games everytime, then the game would be unfair. Any ways whiteboys rage quits everytime he doesn't get a score he wants.

crunch1200 wrote:

WIDOWMAKER-_45 wrote:

Sheeze, all I wanted to know was who the guy was.

He is a very entertainging commentator, people just get upset because they're not him. Look him up on Youtube, he's a great way to pass time.

"What are you doing, Stupid?" is his catch phrase, well one of them lol
    davidlsofferman
    "Shut up you cocksucking gypsy" another one of his lines....

davidlsofferman wrote:

"Shut up you cocksucking gypsy" another one of his lines....

One of my favorites lol. Who uses gypsy anymore? Everyone else, you reakize that almost everyone uploads their highest games because that is the only reason people watch them! If you think you're better please upload your vids and I will be more than happy to watch/subscribe.
    i find it odd that the admins for this site booted a friend of mine off for calling some one names and telling them off but all the ppl in this thread that are calling each other worst things than he said are still here

way to pick and chose who you kick off this site admin
    Played with him on Crisis once. Anyway, Japan thing is most likely a lie unless they have prove. His W/L ratio is low because he only plays Youtube worthy games, same with xJawz
    xx-cool gunz-xx
    Sheesh guys, I was just sharing my story, but some of you guys start to reply back with offensive comments saying "He won't sub you" or "Who cares? Why do you act so insane?"

Anyways, my favorite quote from Whiteboy7thst "Whatcha know about Retards and Gypsy Pies."
    Snipingdbag
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEX5Trpv_FM

This video sums up this kid superbly, imagine that with an irritating voice that constantly repeats retarded quotes in between and a ginger face you just want to punch.
    gmen2122
    i honestly dont understand why you guys are all over his ****. he doesnt care about his subs or anyone but himself at all. i used to be a loyal sub but once i realized that the only thing he cares about in life is himself and the only reason he "cares" about the subs is becuase he gets money i stopped watching his vids. i cant stand a scumbag like him who, with all the things that have happened to him in life, shouldnt take the people that support him for granted.
    GAMEHUB
    He gave $2,000 to help a young girl with a medical illness.
    He seems decent, he always asks for likes and favorites but that's because he makes his living off it. I don't really care about him, sure a few of his videos are entertaining, but I like other commentators more. He's done well for himself.
    forrest-gump____
    Never heard of him
    Hammergc
    Ha ha this is great. I didn't know there was such a thing as a Black Ops celebrity. Funniest thing I've heard in ages!!      

Are there other Black Ops celebrities or is this fella the only one? 
    rlbl

Snipingdbag wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEX5Trpv_FM

This video sums up this kid superbly, imagine that with an irritating voice that constantly repeats retarded quotes in between and a ginger face you just want to punch.

... that is not whiteboy
    C_B_555
    Whiteboy is entertaining for a lot of people. End of story. I'm not a huge fan, and I really don't know that much about him, but I do enjoy his videos. I think most of the hate stems from other butt-hurt commentators, then their fanboys spread it around.

Since he supposedly sucks at the game... how many of you have beaten him in a high roller match? Show of hands. Anyone?

If you really want to talk about his stats, lets talk about his Youtube stats. Which one of you can top those?
    squirt magoo

xx-cool gunz-xx wrote:

Bend him over a little more, and add the courtesy of a reach-around.

Hammergc wrote:

Ha ha this is great. I didn't know there was such a thing as a Black Ops celebrity. Funniest thing I've heard in ages!!      

They're more of Youtube celebs that play CoD. There are a few who will upload their games but will also have vids on other things. I know ElPresador has a bunch of random stuff he uploads.
    killer21cdm
    CaSp3RThEGh0sT_
    Im sorry but hearing the first 30 seconds of any video put out by him makes my damn ears bleed,  i mean why does it need to be sooo bad,  why must he talk in the most painful voice ever.

Dont believe me,  dont take my word for it just take a listen to the first 30 seconds i garantee you will cringe

http://www.youtube.com/user/WhiteBoy7thst#p/u/21/RFDOHFfJ2jQ

Hammergc wrote:

Yeah me
    xx-cool gunz-xx
    Sheesh, all I said is that I played with Whiteboy7thst, nothing to flame or argue about, just a game I wanted to share. And, yes, I added him on YouTube, 6 of my clips were uploaded to his "Top 10 Kills of the Week" videos and pretty much it.

xx-cool gunz-xx wrote:

Sheesh, all I said is that I played with Whiteboy7thst, nothing to flame or argue about, just a game I wanted to share. And, yes, I added him on YouTube, 6 of my clips were uploaded to his "Top 10 Kills of the Week" videos and pretty much it.

I think the title of your post caused some of it. It made me think of how my wife would sound if she found herself in the same room with George Clooney and Brad Pitt. lol Or the little girls when seeing Justin Bieber.
    Pro_Choppergunner
    He blames everything on JD_2020.
    King-Kyle92
    U can see his stats by going to Free-For-All All time leaderboards, he's ranked about 600 - 700th? something..
    SPM is 205.85, just look for that and u'll find him in maybe a minute or so. (just watched it)
    He mentioned this in a vid of him when he was still ranked top 200, but he doesnt play FFA that much anymore and when he does, his rank drops, lol.
    yodagamer
    I was in a match with OnlyUseMeBlade and ThatGuyWhoCamps, they are just as good as in their vids.
    King-Kyle92

YODAgamer wrote:

I was in a match with OnlyUseMeBlade and ThatGuyWhoCamps, they are just as good as in their vids.

Since u'r mentioning other youtubers:
    I was in a TDM game with GuN1T123 in MW2, but he backed out the moment the game had begun...
    He probably had to get his friends together to get another 30 second tactical nuke................. Which WhiteBoy7thst actually did in a legit way.. (since he is the subject of this topic)
    I used to enjoy watching Whiteboy7thst's videos, but now they're annoying. He's good, but he repeats the same lines over and over again in his videos, and he has a .10 W/L... which means, he practically leaves every game that doesn't go his way. I've seen his Combat Record, and about the first 40 games his score is either 0-0, 0-2 or 2-8.
    ieatpuddin

CaSp3RThEGh0sT_ wrote:

Im sorry but hearing the first 30 seconds of any video put out by him makes my damn ears bleed,  i mean why does it need to be sooo bad,  why must he talk in the most painful voice ever.

Dont believe me,  dont take my word for it just take a listen to the first 30 seconds i garantee you will cringe

Removed the link because I really don't want to  further support this moron in any way, shape or form. 

So, this is what's become of today's society, the Jackass Generation? I mean really, with all the Celebrity Rehab (which ironically doesn't always have celebrities), American Idol, Bachelor/Bachelorette, etc., etc. this guy's hokey BS doesn't surprise me one bit. And neither do the idiots who worship him. IMHO, his dorky commentary only demeans those who have a kick butt game of Bops. Label me a hater, whatever. Never heard of the guy before this thread...now if I could only recover the past 5 minutes of my life I wasted with this trash.
    CaSp3RThEGh0sT_

ieatpuddin wrote:

CaSp3RThEGh0sT_ wrote:

Removed the link because I really don't want to  further support this moron in any way, shape or form. 

So, this is what's become of today's society, the Jackass Generation? I mean really, with all the Celebrity Rehab (which ironically doesn't always have celebrities), American Idol, Bachelor/Bachelorette, etc., etc. this guy's hokey BS doesn't surprise me one bit. And neither do the idiots who worship him. IMHO, his dorky commentary only demeans those who have a kick butt game of Bops. Label me a hater, whatever. Never heard of the guy before this thread...now if I could only recover the past 5 minutes of my life I wasted with this trash.

No problem with removing the link..

This whole topic does make me wonder how someone can start a youtube channel, start his vidoes acting like he belongs on the short bus wearing a helmet and the same lines over and over  and still manage to get 750,000 subs.

I must be doing something wrong  lol
    You guys wish you were him, getting paid to make videos (or whatever he does). I'm sure he doesn't care what you we think. "They can keep on hating while I keep on making money for being "stoopid" on YouTube" (Made up quote, but most likely what he thinks)

he's a booster man sorry to crush your dreams of playing with a star but it's true he's a booster

Cool and If there was anyone on the opposite team that had two hands and looked at the tv screen then he would have raged quit. Ive made him quit from about 4 GW games. My buddy tiger got him to leave after sticking him with a semtex before exploding. He also got stomped in Wager mode by a few of my clan members. He's not good at all. Other than quitting game before taking a death.