28 Replies Latest reply: Jun 17, 2011 7:53 PM by mrevakin1 RSS

?!?

nermin181
For a millennia, Shangri La was seen as the 'empirical temple', the myth of the temple that would house the life of the world... This is no longer the case. Infact... life isn't exactly welcome here.

From zombie monks, to demon monkeys, fire zombies to bamboo traps, elephants stampede's to Richtofen's final piece... This is the end.

Tick Tock.
  • Re: ?!?
    ZombieChrist
    And... that is what?
    woah, did u just make that up or did you find it somewhere? cause that is really cool.
    nermin181

Jasonzilla wrote:

woah, did u just make that up or did you find it somewhere? cause that is really cool.

It took me a while to come up with it.
    nermin181
    !
    ZombieChrist
    Well... ya had it... and then you lost it. My respect, gone... all with one little, self-serving "bump"....
    method:

ZombieChrist wrote:

Well... ya had it... and then you lost it. My respect, gone... all with one little, self-serving "bump"....

Do you ever say anything nice or are you stuck on perma-troll?
    What would George think of your behavior?
    Nice job OP. Very well written.
    nermin181

method wrote:

ZombieChrist wrote:

Thank you.
    ZombieChrist
    I'm sorry. I wasn't aware that this was the poetry corner. I WAS going to say something, but, well, then there was that "self-serving" thing.

Very nice. It was great. Premium. Spectacular. Choice. Estimable. Supreme. World-class. Amazing. A-1. Capital. Exceptional. Exquisite. First-class Incomparable. Invaluable. Outstanding. Peerless. Priceless. Supreme. Tiptop. Top-notch. Exemplary.
    nermin181

ZombieChrist wrote:

I'm sorry. I wasn't aware that this was the poetry corner. I WAS going to say something, but, well, then there was that "self-serving" thing.

Very nice. It was great. Premium. Spectacular. Choice. Estimable. Supreme. World-class. Amazing. A-1. Capital. Exceptional. Exquisite. First-class Incomparable. Invaluable. Outstanding. Peerless. Priceless. Supreme. Tiptop. Top-notch. Exemplary.

Isn't that nice of you
    method:
    Hey, that guy goes to coffee with Romero. He's an industry insider, not easy to impress.
    shylabugg

method wrote:

ZombieChrist wrote:

ur no better lol.

to op.

the bambo traps, n such that he mentioned were in the video. richtofens final piece i never saw. demon monks i never saw. elephants i never saw. but the rest yeah.
    EVERYBODY LISTEN UP!

This CHILD is taking credit for something that he SAYS he thought up but he did NOT he stole it from the description of this video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD2Six87Q3o

This kid is a fail...
    nermin181

method wrote:

Hey, that guy goes to coffee with Romero. He's an industry insider, not easy to impress.

I should feel pretty proud of myself shouldn't I.  
    method:

shylabugg wrote:

method wrote:

ZombieChrist wrote:

ur no better lol.

to op.

the bambo traps, n such that he mentioned were in the video. richtofens final piece i never saw. demon monks i never saw. elephants i never saw. but the rest yeah.

So you're reading posts now? Didn't you say english is a "fail language with fancy words"? That sh*t was hilarious. What did you mean?
    nermin181

WorseCurve wrote:

EVERYBODY LISTEN UP!

This CHILD is taking credit for something that he SAYS he thought up but he did NOT he stole it from the description of this video...

This kid is a fail...

How do you know that they did not steal that from me?? They have a pretty bad reputation if I may say so.
    shylabugg

method wrote:

So you're reading posts now? Didn't you say english is a "fail language with fancy words"? That sh*t was hilarious. What did you mean?

i didn't actually. what are u smoking? oh wait ur a troll, u don't need to smoke, ur born green ugly n dumb.

p.s. i read posts a lot. if u search my user name, u'll se most my posts are a good 4 paragraphs or more of feedback, only time i troll, is when others troll me, which is rare. consider urself special. heres a helmet special boy.
    bugzyskater

nermin181 wrote:

WorseCurve wrote:

EVERYBODY LISTEN UP!

This kid is a fail...

How do you know that they did not steal that from me?? They have a pretty bad reputation if I may say so.

But why would they come onto the forums and steal YOUR post?
    bugzyskater
    Oh and one more thing: Their video was posted before your post........ FAIL
    Steal my post?

#1 i did not make that video

#2 he is copying the subject of the thread from a youtube user

#3 people are giving him credit because he says he thought it up and he did not
    bugzyskater

WorseCurve wrote:

Steal my post?

Wtf? Not you... Look what he said under what you said./.... .smh >.>

nermin181 wrote:

WorseCurve wrote:

EVERYBODY LISTEN UP!

This kid is a fail...

Kid go to bed it is past your bedtime.

bugzyskater wrote:

WorseCurve wrote:

Steal my post?

Oh sorry bugzy
    method:

shylabugg wrote:

method wrote:

i didn't actually. what are u smoking? oh wait ur a troll, u don't need to smoke, ur born green ugly n dumb.

p.s. i read posts a lot. if u search my user name, u'll se most my posts are a good 4 paragraphs or more of feedback, only time i troll, is when others troll me, which is rare. consider urself special. heres a helmet special boy.

[/quote]

i'd rather have basic reasoning then fancy spelling in a language that is known to fail. Theres bad english, and worse english. No such thing as perfect english. the fact that i'm not the only one that see's u as a total retard, means i can rest my case. i don't care to read your rant. We've crossed paths before, u've shown your true colors, n they all just fail.[/quote]

There it is verbatim.  Just sayin...
    bugzyskater

WorseCurve wrote:

bugzyskater wrote:

WorseCurve wrote:

Steal my post?

Oh sorry bugzy

Lol its aight bro!
    nermin181

bugzyskater wrote:

nermin181 wrote:

WorseCurve wrote:

EVERYBODY LISTEN UP!

This kid is a fail...

But why would they come onto the forums and steal YOUR post?

I didn't just post it on here. I posted it on more places and on some youtube videos.
    daniel5013

nermin181 wrote:

For a millennia, Shangri La was seen as the 'empirical temple', the myth of the temple that would house the life of the world... This is no longer the case. Infact... life isn't exactly welcome here.

From zombie monks, to demon monkeys, fire zombies to bamboo traps, elephants stampede's to Richtofen's final piece... This is the end.

Tick Tock.

Dude your ******* stupid you stole that from PTG.
    Hellokitty1000
    Reminds me of Uncharted 2.  Shangi la

Also, they mention that it's more close quarters than on COTD.  Sounds like this map will be hard like Verruckt.
    Yeah he stole this from PTG, or PTG stole this from him.  Considering both this post and the video were made on the same day, no one can tell for sure...