1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 55 Replies Latest reply: Jun 19, 2011 12:07 PM by yougottrolled Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: Perfect example of using a primary while in second chance
    Snipingdbag

JSasRays wrote:

The people who are saying this isnt a big deal obviously use second chance, if you dont see this as a problem, then you are obviously contributing to the problem. I just cant see any non second chance user getting pissed off if that happened to them. And before any smart*** say second chancers are easy to finish off, yes i agree that they are. But that one time when you're one away from dogs or gunship and this happens to you its extremely annoying. If you use second chance and think you're good because you have a high k/d its time to quit fooling yourself.

You can’t even blame them for being ****, it's the devs who put the perk in the game in this current state. People will exploit the living out of free kills, glitch pro gives them that, while they get revived constantly, it’s beyond unfair but 3arch keeps ignoring it. Personally I can’t wait for mw3, I have a feeling it will be the best cod to date simply because it’s confirmed to be out of the game completely.
  • 31. Re: Perfect example of using a primary while in second chance

Kastro187420 wrote:

Switch the Theater Control Style to "Badbot" and you can change the speed with Up and Down on the D-Pad.

This was a great bit of info thanks, that didn't cross my mind at all.  I tried using R2 to slow it down but it was too difficult maintaining a constant speed.  Anyhow here's the slow mo version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwj-d6vOZCQ

• 32. Re: Perfect example of using a primary while in second chance
    jespitia85

Snipingdbag wrote:

JSasRays wrote:

The people who are saying this isnt a big deal obviously use second chance, if you dont see this as a problem, then you are obviously contributing to the problem. I just cant see any non second chance user getting pissed off if that happened to them. And before any smart*** say second chancers are easy to finish off, yes i agree that they are. But that one time when you're one away from dogs or gunship and this happens to you its extremely annoying. If you use second chance and think you're good because you have a high k/d its time to quit fooling yourself.

You can’t even blame them for being ****, it's the devs who put the perk in the game in this current state. People will exploit the living out of free kills, glitch pro gives them that, while they get revived constantly, it’s beyond unfair but 3arch keeps ignoring it. Personally I can’t wait for mw3, I have a feeling it will be the best cod to date simply because it’s confirmed to be out of the game completely.

you lose all credibility with your childish insults.

and don't you see a pattern here.

people enjoy a game then dislike it, can't wait for the other one, enjoy it, dislike it, can't wait for the next.

its all so silly
  • 33. Re: Perfect example of using a primary while in second chance
    Recon326

Marcus2012(3) wrote:

Kastro187420 wrote:

Switch the Theater Control Style to "Badbot" and you can change the speed with Up and Down on the D-Pad.

This was a great bit of info thanks, that didn't cross my mind at all.  I tried using R2 to slow it down but it was too difficult maintaining a constant speed.  Anyhow here's the slow mo version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwj-d6vOZCQ

ok I see, the main problem there was lag, at your view, you shot way behind him. He could have shot earlier than you, and you were just receiving the damage when he was going down.
    Anway, forgot to mention about badbot, never used it because I maintain the 0.1 speed when using theater. Used badbot once during the whole time I used it, and it wasn't really fitting for me.
  • 34. Re: Perfect example of using a primary while in second chance

Recon326 wrote:

ok I see, the main problem there was lag, at your view, you shot way behind him. He could have shot earlier than you, and you were just receiving the damage when he was going down.
    Anway, forgot to mention about badbot, never used it because I maintain the 0.1 speed when using theater. Used badbot once during the whole time I used it, and it wasn't really fitting for me.

Sure makes sense, until you see that he gets shot from his view before he fires.  His shotgun is actually of the screen when we fires because he is falling (this would not have happened had he not sustained the damaged required to knock him in SC).
  • 35. Re: Perfect example of using a primary in second chance EDIT
    PlanTingClayMore
    I watched the vid a few times.  This is not a great example because you would of been dead no matter what weapon he had.  The only reason he is still holding the shot gun is because of the match ending while he was falling.  The only problem that I see is lag.  If you watch it from his recorded vid it will look like he got the shot off before you put him in second chance.  You deserved to die anyway running around like a idiot with dual pythons, being the last one left.
  • 36. Re: Perfect example of using a primary while in second chance
    JSasRays

jespitia85 wrote:

Snipingdbag wrote:

JSasRays wrote:

you lose all credibility with your childish insults.

and don't you see a pattern here.

people enjoy a game then dislike it, can't wait for the other one, enjoy it, dislike it, can't wait for the next.

its all so silly

dude just give up. i know you use second chance and play it off as if you dont. meet me on psn and i'll watch your recent games to confirm
  • 37. Re: Perfect example of using a primary in second chance EDIT
    jespitia85
    no problem buddy

PSN    harveyespitia

i get all kinda of friend requests whats yours so i can except
  • 38. Re: Perfect example of using a primary in second chance EDIT
    JSasRays
    tight, meet you on.
  • 39. Re: Perfect example of using a primary in second chance EDIT
    Lancecasual
    As I've said before...just keep shooting and don't assume an opponent is dead.  Screw your accuracy and/or ratio.

I have NEVER had a primary kill me while a guy falls into SC either.  Don't care about any vids showing this supposedly happening either. 

Don't play hardcore team camp match, that basically would solve your "issues" I'm guessing.