1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 55 Replies Latest reply: Jun 19, 2011 12:07 PM by yougottrolled Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: Perfect example of using a primary in second chance EDIT
    jespitia85

Lancecasual wrote:

As I've said before...just keep shooting and don't assume an opponent is dead.  Screw your accuracy and/or ratio.

I have NEVER had a primary kill me while a guy falls into SC either.  Don't care about any vids showing this supposedly happening either. 

Don't play hardcore team camp match, that basically would solve your "issues" I'm guessing.

it does happen though. it doesn't matter if you keep shooting.

i'm not someone complaining about this either. like i said earlier it's happened to me a couple times and it's no big deal. i could care less.

but it does happen and there is nothing you can do. you can keep shooting all you want. it happens in a split second.
  • 41. Re: Perfect example of using a primary in second chance EDIT

Lancecasual wrote:

As I've said before...just keep shooting and don't assume an opponent is dead.  Screw your accuracy and/or ratio.

I have NEVER had a primary kill me while a guy falls into SC either.  Don't care about any vids showing this supposedly happening either. 

Don't play hardcore team camp match, that basically would solve your "issues" I'm guessing.

Since you don't care about vids showing this "supposedly happening". Then don't watch this. Some of you may have already seen this, as it was posted on another thread. You can clearly see he is still using his primary, and it was mid game, not a final kill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4I5yR5OH3Q
  • 42. Re: Perfect example of using a primary in second chance EDIT
    Lancecasual

jespitia85 wrote:

Lancecasual wrote:

it does happen though. it doesn't matter if you keep shooting.

i'm not someone complaining about this either. like i said earlier it's happened to me a couple times and it's no big deal. i could care less.

but it does happen and there is nothing you can do. you can keep shooting all you want. it happens in a split second.

I'm not saying it doesn't, just that I've never had it happen to me.  I'm sure that it happens more in hardcore than anything else just for the sheer amount of SC users.

My accuracy is probably 13-14% just because I just wildly fire, and if I have a guy down, I have no problem emptying an entire clip into him to make sure he's dead. 

As I've said before, 9 deaths caused by SC users in 12 days played....that's why I really don't see what the problem that everybody has with it.  Also as I've stated, I don't use it and never will.  It's a waste of a slot.
  • 43. Re: Perfect example of using a primary in second chance EDIT
    PlanTingClayMore

crunch1200 wrote:

Lancecasual wrote:

Since you don't care about vids showing this "supposedly happening". Then don't watch this. Some of you may have already seen this, as it was posted on another thread. You can clearly see he is still using his primary, and it was mid game, not a final kill.

What are you complaining about the guy in the video without second chance still got the kill.
  • 44. Re: Perfect example of using a primary in second chance EDIT
    PlanTingClayMore

crunch1200 wrote:

Lancecasual wrote:

What are you complaining about the guy in the video without second chance still got the kill.
  • 45. Re: Perfect example of using a primary in second chance EDIT

PlanTingClayMore wrote:

Err...no he didn't. lol
  • 46. Re: Perfect example of using a primary in second chance EDIT
    PlanTingClayMore

Marcus2012(3) wrote:

PlanTingClayMore wrote:

Err...no he didn't. lol

you sure just watched it again.
  • 47. Re: Perfect example of using a primary in second chance EDIT

PlanTingClayMore wrote:

you sure just watched it again.

seriously? the guy in SC is alive when the round ends.  If that happens then you don't get the kill, you should know this.  And to convince you even further I was in the game.  Neither of these people are me so no rubbish about lag and stuff.
  • 48. Re: Perfect example of using a primary in second chance EDIT
    xKDaNZ
    Slow-mo version is also a perfect example of BO horrid hit detection, just look at that, he shot the door.
    LOL