1 2 3 Previous Next 570 Replies Latest reply: May 21, 2012 5:36 PM by deadcmpr RSS

I want HC CTF!!!!!!

I get they wanted variety but all 100 friends I have ONLY play Hardcore Capture the Flag. Why take it out? Now I get to back out every time the game is domination or headquarters. Nothing against those game types but it really is inconvenient when all I want, and my team wants to just play CTF. Plus you don't really get a map choice, you just have to play whats there. I say they change it back and I know hundreds of others would agree. BRING BACK HARDCORE CAPTURE THE FLAG PLALISTS AND MAKE IT 10 MINUTES LONG AGAIN.. 5 minutes isn't even enough time to get the flag to your base when both teams are equally good :/
  • 1. Re: I want HC CTF!!!!!!
    JChrisman
    then go to hardcore and play flags
  • 2. Re: I want HC CTF!!!!!!
    Ducked Up on Quack

cRRysTTaLLL wrote:

I get they wanted variety but all 100 friends I have ONLY play Hardcore Capture the Flag. Why take it out? Now I get to back out every time the game is domination or headquarters. Nothing against those game types but it really is inconvenient when all I want, and my team wants to just play CTF. Plus you don't really get a map choice, you just have to play whats there. I say they change it back and I know hundreds of others would agree. BRING BACK HARDCORE CAPTURE THE FLAG PLALISTS AND MAKE IT 10 MINUTES LONG AGAIN.. 5 minutes isn't even enough time to get the flag to your base when both teams are equally good :/

Sometimes, I know, god forbid, it isn't always about you.

A lot of players gave input and because of indexing, 3ARC was not able to separate all the gamemodes.  It was either lose some or combine them.  Rather than lose modes, since we were asking for more types, we opted to combine.
  • 3. Re: I want HC CTF!!!!!!
    sixpackvball

JChrisman wrote:

CTF is the only game on the FLAGS list that actually has a flag. I agree with the person who posted this. Bring Back HC CTF
  • 4. Re: I want HC CTF!!!!!!
    That6uy420p
    you mean that domination game mode that has an a,b,c (flag) doesn't have flags?  Where have I been at all this time when I was capping flags on domination only to just now find out that it doesn't actually have FLAGS????
  • 5. Re: I want HC CTF!!!!!!
    scolia5044

sixpackvball wrote:

JChrisman wrote:

CTF is the only game on the FLAGS list that actually has a flag. I agree with the person who posted this. Bring Back HC CTF

There is 3 flags in Dom
  • 6. Re: I want HC CTF!!!!!!
    They should of just added a mosh pit for objectives. I'm not the only dedicated capture the flag player. The flags playlist is stupid and they need to put back the CTF one.
  • 7. Re: I want HC CTF!!!!!!
    Film not Rated

cRRysTTaLLL wrote:

They should of just added a mosh pit for objectives. I'm not the only dedicated capture the flag player. The flags playlist is stupid and they need to put back the CTF one.

So you can corner camp? NOTY.

But for real... No, keep leaving the lobby till you get your HC CTF other wise man up and play dom.
  • 8. Re: I want HC CTF!!!!!!
    dangerbat
    What the heeeck.  WWWWHHHHHYYY!?!?!  HCTF is SSOOO effing amaazinggg. It has the most strategy out of all the games.  Its not just run around like an idiot shooting shtuff.  There is such a wide variety of different play styles in HCTF, every game of different opponents is different and exciting.  You have to learn your opponents, their strategy, and adapt or youll get screwed by quick caps, or impenetrable defense.  Team work is so important in these games but if the team doesnt work well its still interesting to adapt and strengthen the weakness the team has.  What was so wrong with it that it had to be taken away from the mindful, intelligent, strategy seeking gamers.  All your games are run and gun,   HCTF is the only on that doesnt have to be that way. Not to mention cores just too fake and stupid.  Ugh,  Im so sad.
  • 9. Re: I want HC CTF!!!!!!
    Film not Rated

dangerbat wrote:

What the heeeck.  WWWWHHHHHYYY!?!?!  HCTF is SSOOO effing amaazinggg. It has the most strategy out of all the games.  Its not just run around like an idiot shooting shtuff.  There is such a wide variety of different play styles in HCTF, every game of different opponents is different and exciting.  You have to learn your opponents, their strategy, and adapt or youll get screwed by quick caps, or impenetrable defense.  Team work is so important in these games but if the team doesnt work well its still interesting to adapt and strengthen the weakness the team has.  What was so wrong with it that it had to be taken away from the mindful, intelligent, strategy seeking gamers.  All your games are run and gun,   HCTF is the only on that doesnt have to be that way. Not to mention cores just too fake and stupid.  Ugh,  Im so sad.

Camp your corner, move on.
1 2 3 Previous Next