1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next 142 Replies Latest reply: Jun 24, 2011 3:22 AM by dtmofrosty Go to original post RSS
  • 70. Re: Those of us upset are not simply whining or ungrateful...
    Ducked Up on Quack

cRRysTTaLLL wrote:

KidIcarus10 wrote:

lol

I tried it for 2hrs today. CTF did not come up for a vote ONCE.

Nice try.

I too had this problem, and I was in a party of 6. we backed out of at least 15 lobbies before even finding a capture the flag option

I'm confused now.  I thought the masses were complaining the there was TOO MUCH CTF and no HQ? 
  • 71. Re: Those of us upset are not simply whining or ungrateful...

cRRysTTaLLL wrote:

I too had this problem, and I was in a party of 6. we backed out of at least 15 lobbies before even finding a capture the flag option

Is it really so awful to play other gametypes?

Wiggy not going to go so far as calling you people "spoiled" but honestly, can you not adapt enough to play other game types?

I mean seriously, is it so awful, are you so narrow minded that carrying or defending a flag is all you are good at?

Honestly, answer that question?
  • 72. Re: Those of us upset are not simply whining or ungrateful...
    DriftinS14

I mean seriously, is it so awful, are you so narrow minded that carrying or defending a flag is all you are good at?

I never touched a flag since I ONLY play HQ
  • 73. Re: Those of us upset are not simply whining or ungrateful...

splittinwigs wrote:

cRRysTTaLLL wrote:

Wiggy not going to go so far as calling you people "spoiled" but honestly, can you not adapt enough to play other game types?

The only one I'm not looking forward to is Demolition. It used to be one of my favorites, but I have since grown to dislike the taste due to some players style of game play (on both winning and losing side).
  • 74. Re: Those of us upset are not simply whining or ungrateful...

splittinwigs wrote:

cRRysTTaLLL wrote:

I've played all game types and like capture the flag the most. Has more of a war feeling since there are sides and not just spawning all over the place like one big mess of killing people and maybe getting an objective. I'm sure you too have your favorite game types, as do I have mine. don't try to criticize the fact that i prefer one over another. there are thousands on call of duty who feel the same way i do but didnt come on this website to voice their opinion
  • 75. Re: Those of us upset are not simply whining or ungrateful...
    creaper21

splittinwigs wrote:

cRRysTTaLLL wrote:

Some people don't like to play other game modes. I don't play hardcore, but I would also hate to be forced to play something else.
  • 76. Re: Those of us upset are not simply whining or ungrateful...
    dutchmastahits

ios37 wrote:

Sorry it had to be this way.

Vahn went over with us on how we had to remove two modes to the the new playlists.

It was a can't make everyone happy situation but we decided SnD had a more extreme fan base then CTF or HQ.

It didn't ruin the game.

I agree with the OP of this thread. Oh yeah well if 2 modes had to be taken away then remove them from the core section, they have 12 playlists now.

Hardcore might not have as many people playing as core but there is enough demand in the hardcore section to keep our original game modes. Give core the moshpit .. Those of us that only play hardcore don't need it or want in ..

No it didn't ruin the game but why should hardcore be given the choice of having the old game modes or the new ones?
    Core got to keep the old modes and got new ones? And why might that be? There are those of us that are dedicated to playing tyhe hardcore mode, we DO NOT enjoy playing core so why should we have to go deal with that just to have the ability to choose the exact game we want to enjoy playing?

I think Vahn and the entire Trey team went above and beyond with asking for input(and I applaud them) but they fell short when they used such a small percentage of user input. Its like asking 2000 people in one city or one state what they want or think of a certain idea and then saying that was the countries choice.

People say they have this "DATA" that the developers removed the hardcore modes but why didn't they check their data to see how many people only played those hardcore modes?

I for one only play CTF because I tried literally every other game mode offered within core and hardcore and HC CTF was the only one that I enjoyed as did my friends. So many people playing COD at this very moment and all day long have been upset with this so called "update".

• 77. Re: Those of us upset are not simply whining or ungrateful...
    buttermut
    bring back CTF. that is the only reason i play. only way to do that now is to jump into a game, and get out, and in, untill one comes up.  stop changing things, it was fine as they were. and people complaining about 2nd chance, easy enough, get a kill shot and stop wounding them, then there wouldnt be a 2nd chance.
  • 78. Re: Those of us upset are not simply whining or ungrateful...
    More of the same.
    Who has the right to decide what kind of game I play is that the manufacturer or the customer? Stop playing with my money. Still want more money for new maps ????? Never in my life. I'll save that money for Electronic Arts.
    I just played HC CTF thanks Activision.
  • 79. Re: Those of us upset are not simply whining or ungrateful...

splittinwigs wrote:

cRRysTTaLLL wrote:

really thats your argument? clearly he doesnt like the other modes and wants to play ctf what does that have to do with adapting or being narrow minded...
1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next