4 Replies Latest reply: Jun 25, 2011 7:04 AM by Rufeezo RSS

Weird situation on CotD

So yesterday i did the solo Original characters EE. All fine.

Today i decided to kill George (Never did it cause of idiots in my team) in solo.

I had jugg, revive and hyena. I shot him and whem he was swinging the spotligth already dead i didn't stop shooting him. I must have exceed the damage limit or something, because Sam laughed and i got the wunderwaffe   :shock: (Remember i did the EE on ANOTHER game.) and Speed cola (I was never THAT lucky on a ramdom perk) So i am all like WOW wunderwaffe instead of DM, who am I to complain.

So after some rounds George started bugging me again so i go kill him again, but this time whem he is dead he didn't walk into the water as he usually do, he got pulled down or something (No i din't use V-r11) and Sam laughed AGAIN and i didn't get any perk or DM.

WTF was that?? 
  • Re: Weird situation on CotD

cptprice753 wrote:

Today i decided to kill George (Never did it cause of idiots in my team) in solo.

I had jugg, revive and hyena. I shot him and whem he was swinging the spotligth already dead i didn't stop shooting him. I must have exceed the damage limit or something, because Sam laughed and i got the wunderwaffe   :shock: (Remember i did the EE on ANOTHER game.) and Speed cola (I was never THAT lucky on a ramdom perk) So i am all like WOW wunderwaffe instead of DM, who am I to complain.

So after some rounds George started bugging me again so i go kill him again, but this time whem he is dead he didn't walk into the water as he usually do, he got pulled down or something (No i din't use V-r11) and Sam laughed AGAIN and i didn't get any perk or DM.

WTF was that?? 

That **** can happen sometimes you wont get anything, like in der reise when you teleport and dont get the powerup.

SkiLLz-uK wrote:

cptprice753 wrote:

WTF was that?? 

That **** can happen sometimes you wont get anything, like in der reise when you teleport and dont get the powerup.

Yeah but that happens whem you teleport TOO much, and how did i get the wonderwaffe in first place?
    If you have the achievement for the EE, killing George gives you a Wunderwaffe and a free perk. If he doesn't drop the perk and powerup, it is at another lake. Its a weird glitch.
    Rufeezo

SmashMaster34 wrote:

If you have the achievement for the EE, killing George gives you a Wunderwaffe and a free perk. If he doesn't drop the perk and powerup, it is at another lake. Its a weird glitch.

Yes, it may be at another location. Strange thing happened to me as well.