5 Replies Latest reply: Jun 25, 2011 11:06 PM by killforblood RSS

High Round Call of the Dead game didn't save.

Slick Gamble
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRFsITZGAZM

Two player private, no glitching, my partner gets the 47 rounds credited to the board, but mine stays at 39. Could this be related to my top score of 708k being replaced with this games performance of 600 some k with more kills? The score replaced had 708k score with about 2800 kills. My partners previous best before this game was 28 rounds, so he beat his high score, and kill count.

Just curious, because that's a lot of work for nothing.
  • Re: High Round Call of the Dead game didn't save.
    ZombieChrist
    OK... Either A) This is your first time playing, or B) it's your first time on the forum.

The leaderboards have had problems since day 1. Alerting people to it, complaining about it, asking for it to be fixed, with get you NOWHERE. How do you NOT know this? EVERYONE here, yes, every single person who has EVER played Zombies, has had this problem.

I don't know what to say to this... Really... Why are you surprised? What do you hope to get accomplished by making this post besides gloating?

That, and "all that work for nothing"? Really? What do you get out of this besides self satisfaction? Not like they send you a metal in the mail or anything... I'm sorry, I just don't get it.
    Slick Gamble
    First time on the forum. v.v I haven't heard a word about this problem until it happened to me, so lose the condescending attitude.
    I'm not gloating, I was hoping to get an informative reply.
    bugzyskater

ZombieChrist wrote:

OK... Either A) This is your first time playing, or B) it's your first time on the forum.

The leaderboards have had problems since day 1. Alerting people to it, complaining about it, asking for it to be fixed, with get you NOWHERE. How do you NOT know this? EVERYONE here, yes, every single person who has EVER played Zombies, has had this problem.

I don't know what to say to this... Really... Why are you surprised? What do you hope to get accomplished by making this post besides gloating?

That, and "all that work for nothing"? Really? What do you get out of this besides self satisfaction? Not like they send you a metal in the mail or anything... I'm sorry, I just don't get it.

Harsh much? Geez. OT, It's a stupid thing that Treyarch put in to stop the hackers from being on the leaderboards.. >.>
    ZombieChrist
    Hey man, I apologize for coming off harsh and crass. It's just that post like these can be found 20 time a day, everyday. They're almost as common as "When are W@W maps for Black Ops getting released as DLC?".

Again, sorry about your luck, and sorry for seeming like a d*ck.
    This is very annoying, even though I wont go for round 47 but my score got erased from 350000 to 24000 cause I was just messing around with randoms. I already knew this was happening but it hasn't happened for 4 months now to me. I guess its because of the update well at least my round 35 still shows up. It is very annoying and treyarch needs to concentrate on fixing this or not f'ing up on the next cod that they do with same crap. Cause really Im bored of CotD and I dont feel like waisting 4 hrs. THIS sucks, even though I can beat that score every time I just dont want to waiste my time, Played zombies so much, Its not even fun anymore really the only thing that matters is who has more patietnce, apparently mine is very low. Speaking off games deleting records, All my MK9 stats got deleted just cause I switched from one account to the other, Microsoft needs to solve that problem.