25 Replies Latest reply: Jan 17, 2012 6:02 PM by MCGTheLion RSS

Grombloodboy(sorry guys)

padiego
Sorry guys about doing this, but I must. I tried every other way, but as grom has no facebook, no youtube, no nothing, i must contact him this way.

Grom...WTF is going on?

So that this thread is not a total waste for you guys, heres something:

If you are bored of the game, play it upside down. Or how about you play another game?

The last remaining TNH member signing off.

Again i apologize.
  • Re: Grombloodboy(sorry guys)
    Welcome back padiego.

Please slow down, you're trolling faster than I can read. 
    padiego

Cover-fire FRY wrote:

Welcome back padiego.

Well, im only back for today. Im out of the country atm, searching deep in the amazon for the 7 cookies of gold. I just found an internet cafe . Which is weird, since its the middle of nowhere
    Well, in that case troll as fast as you can while you can.  I'll read it all later.
    semperfi550

padiego wrote:

Cover-fire FRY wrote:

Welcome back padiego.

Well, im only back for today. Im out of the country atm, searching deep in the amazon for the 7 cookies of gold. I just found an internet cafe . Which is weird, since its the middle of nowhere

http://www.onepassionplace.com/images/fcgoldnew.jpg

There, what do i win?
    Long story short, TNH died, Berry/Booger505/Zero formed another clan, I formed a clan with the best of TNH, or at least most mature, Bunnyz ,Desi, and SS2 all decided to go form their own communist clan. All the good players are in the clan I have though, like Hellfish, Spetsnaz, who I don't know if you have seen, but is friggin amazing, and some others. Don't worry, I have a spot reserved for you if you want it.

semperfi550 wrote:

padiego wrote:

Cover-fire FRY wrote:

Welcome back padiego.

http://www.onepassionplace.com/images/fcgoldnew.jpg

Good find!

If you need help with the rest of the golden cookies I found a treasure map:
    http://sweetpeashairclips.com/images/TreasureMap2.jpg
    skmace14
    Wow, the first thing I read when I get back in the US is this....

Diego, what's the backstory on this? It sounds depressing, but its hard to tell for sure

Edit: sorry, just saw grom's post, so nevermind. I knew most of this already..
    Lionel.

GromBloodboy wrote:

Spetsnaz, who I don't know if you have seen, but is friggin amazing

amazing hacks you mean...

Lionel. wrote:

GromBloodboy wrote:

No. The one time he got you. He told me he had found you at first camping in a corner and killed you. So he decided that he was going to make it his mission that game to play hide and seek. So he went to check all the obscure little corners. He only used logic and intelligence and a good knowledge of obscure places to find you. He is good, trust me, I have had my doubts too, but trust me on this one Lionel, Spetsnaz/Slavic Pride* is as good as he appears to be, no hacks needed. If you want to keep discussing this, contact me on the game.
    minus100owns

GromBloodboy wrote:

Lionel. wrote:

GromBloodboy wrote:

No. The one time he got you. He told me he had found you at first camping in a corner and killed you. So he decided that he was going to make it his mission that game to play hide and seek. So he went to check all the obscure little corners. He only used logic and intelligence and a good knowledge of obscure places to find you. He is good, trust me, I have had my doubts too, but trust me on this one Lionel, Spetsnaz/Slavic Pride* is as good as he appears to be, no hacks needed. If you want to keep discussing this, contact me on the game.

i would like to contact you in game just to have a 1v1 against this spetsnaz kid and if i lose i lose and if i won i won i wanna see how good he is.
    ally code:1089-5253-2404
    skmace14
    Lol @ ^
    The Flying Hellfish

skmace14 wrote:

Lol @ ^

The Flying Hellfish wrote:

skmace14 wrote:

Lol @ ^

-Mr. Man-

..::The Arab wrote:

The Flying Hellfish wrote:

skmace14 wrote:

Lol @ ^

DISC0

godsmack (the original) wrote:

FFS will you get off this guy's balls?

Quoted for emphasis.
    padiego

DISC0 wrote:

godsmack (the original) wrote:

FFS will you get off this guy's balls?

Quoted for emphasis.

Grom does not have...

You know what, Im not gonna say anything it migth just get me kicked out of TNH...oh wait, its dead....hmm...

Grom, if youre still reading this, whats the new website? Im staying with you, because desi....well, desi is desi. Booger and berry...i dont know them well. Bunnyz....is bunnyz. And oystercloud...ermm....yeah.. Plus he likes white skinny anorexic chicks,and im not sure i want to hear his stories. And the last time we talked, i told
    bitterbub
    Hey Pad, don't you guys have an Xat chat over at your site?  I've been there once, and I could swear you guys do O_o
    Same site as the one I made when TNH re-hauled. Since I created it, I can edit it, so I changed it all over to DMC except for the URLs, which I don't want to spend my life doing. So that is our new website. And BitterBub, yes, we do have a Xat, but it is so hit or miss that this is much easier, and at least this isn't about DLC or Chopper Gunners.
    bitterbub

GromBloodboy wrote:

Same site as the one I made when TNH re-hauled. Since I created it, I can edit it, so I changed it all over to DMC except for the URLs, which I don't want to spend my life doing. So that is our new website. And BitterBub, yes, we do have a Xat, but it is so hit or miss that this is much easier, and at least this isn't about DLC or Chopper Gunners.

Can I ask what DMC now stands for?
    Divinum Militaribus Copiis

Latin for Divine Military Forces
    Spetsnaz GRU
    Lionel go troll someone else
    skmace14

GromBloodboy wrote:

Classy
    padiego

Bitterbub wrote:

Hey Pad, don't you guys have an Xat chat over at your site?  I've been there once, and I could swear you guys do O_o

Migth have been g*y fridays.....Reason why im never there on friday XD
    padiego

GromBloodboy wrote:

I was hoping for CEP
    Crustulum es prodigiosus
    Cookies are amazing.

que pase el desgraciado!