24 Replies Latest reply: Jan 9, 2014 6:37 PM by unitedgamersOA RSS

Best Zombie Clan?

II LuckyWolf II
I am looking for the best zombie clan. Playing with randoms and my friends is fun... but not so successful. I'm looking for people who are in the "top 1%" of the best zombie players in the world. Those who have leaderboard scores where they are in the top hundreds and not thousands. Having at least one map with a round 50+ recorded. I have a high round of level 59 and the only reason I died was I set the controller down because needed to use the bathroom and my teammate was sleeping... Crawler grew legs You play for 13 hours straight and see what happens! :P I could repeat these high scores on the other maps if I had the team. In 99% of my games I have 0-1 downs until the very end... where I die because I'm reviving someone. Please don't post your clan if it is garbage.  I will check your leaderboard scores.


  • Re: Best Zombie Clan?
    ReturnThroughAether
    Not too sure about it, but I recently joined [NZP] clan and they are currently putting together all their records in their own "clan leaderboards".

    So far most members are 30+ but only about 1/6 of all members have been checked out for scores.

    One guy on Ascension is 3rd in the world I heard.
  • Re: Best Zombie Clan?
    II LuckyWolf II
    Is he 3rd in the world on Ascension legit or lander glitch? Any other clans out there with "top 1%" players?
  • Re: Best Zombie Clan?
    2ndlt.colt
    Best Zombie clan?
    No clan. That's the best clan. Not needing a clan to play. Just you and your own self-esteem and skill. YOU are the best clan.
  • Re: Best Zombie Clan?
    Capdragon76
    I tried a clan it didn't go well not enough good players for me and I was still carrying people on what were supposed to be record games not a fun teach strategy game. If you want some good players hit me up and I'll play with you .    Capdragon76
  • Re: Best Zombie Clan?
    baldage
    I doubt you will find what you are looking for in a clan. All you need is one other person that is good and you mesh with. Then play with them over and over again to make your strategy perfect.

    It is pointless to go for high rounds with more than two people as you turn a 6 hour game into 10 hours to get to the same round.
  • Re: Best Zombie Clan?
    epicPr0n
    1st. there are no point of even making a zombie clan. what people would be in it? a full zombie lobby is 4 people. thats just 3 people.
    2nd. why would you go trhough all the mess to create a "clan" when you can just invite some people from your friend list and ask if they want to play?
    3rd. this is OFF TOPIC. it should be in the clan forums
  • Re: Best Zombie Clan?
    prokillah16

    II LuckyWolf II wrote:

     

    I am looking for the best zombie clan. Playing with randoms and my friends is fun... but not so successful. I'm looking for people who are in the "top 1%" of the best zombie players in the world. Those who have leaderboard scores where they are in the top hundreds and not thousands. Having at least one map with a round 50+ recorded. I have a high round of level 59 and the only reason I died was I set the controller down because needed to use the bathroom and my teammate was sleeping... Crawler grew legs You play for 13 hours straight and see what happens! :P I could repeat these high scores on the other maps if I had the team. In 99% of my games I have 0-1 downs until the very end... where I die because I'm reviving someone. Please don't post your clan if it is garbage.  I will check your leaderboard scores.




    Add me prokillah16
  • Re: Best Zombie Clan?
    ReturnThroughAether

    II LuckyWolf II wrote:

     

    Is he 3rd in the world on Ascension legit or lander glitch? Any other clans out there with "top 1%" players?



    It is legit. Video proof.
  • Re: Best Zombie Clan?
    Yeah, this thread should be in the clan forums. Zombies clans are pointless and all I ever see from them on this forum is either them spamming trying to get people to join or arguing about who has the best clan. It's silly. The only thing competitive about Zombies is the leaderboards... there's no reason to have clans.
  • Re: Best Zombie Clan?
    ReturnThroughAether

    DarthWinst wrote:

     

    Yeah, this thread should be in the clan forums. Zombies clans are pointless and all I ever see from them on this forum is either them spamming trying to get people to join or arguing about who has the best clan. It's silly. The only thing competitive about Zombies is the leaderboards... there's no reason to have clans.




    Alright, tell that to our 300 members.  

    Oh, and there is a point. First of all, by joining us, you are guaranteed to have a friends list full of competent skilled, mature, and team-oriented Zombie players.

    Also, our site's forums are better than this site, more organized and the Staff actually control what happens. It's a fun place to hang out and chat with other members, whether it be about Zombies and video games to anything else, movies, songs, real-life, etc.
  • Re: Best Zombie Clan?

    ReturnThroughAether wrote:

     

    DarthWinst wrote:

     

    Yeah, this thread should be in the clan forums. Zombies clans are pointless and all I ever see from them on this forum is either them spamming trying to get people to join or arguing about who has the best clan. It's silly. The only thing competitive about Zombies is the leaderboards... there's no reason to have clans.




    Alright, tell that to our 300 members.  

    Oh, and there is a point. First of all, by joining us, you are guaranteed to have a friends list full of competent skilled, mature, and team-oriented Zombie players.

    Also, our site's forums are better than this site, more organized and the Staff actually control what happens. It's a fun place to hang out and chat with other members, whether it be about Zombies and video games to anything else, movies, songs, real-life, etc.



    So you've got 300 people that think they're the zombie "elite"... what does that prove? And there's plenty of other zombies forums on the net... you don't need a "clan" to start a forum. And you can go to any of those forums and find competent players. Still no need for a "clan".
  • Re: Best Zombie Clan?
    2ndlt.colt
    There is a sub-forum for this called "The Clan sub-forum". Please post there as it is stated in the first thread that you MUST read before posting here.
    And to the people that have told you about their clans here and not there. Then I guess they didn't see the NO advertising part here. Now, I'm not going to say which clan ALWAYS breaks that rule *cough* NZP *cough*, but I will say ♪They want to be the very best♪Like no one ever was♪
  • Re: Best Zombie Clan?
    ReturnThroughAether
    Your hate only makes us stronger.

    Good day, gentleman.
  • Re: Best Zombie Clan?
    2ndlt.colt

    ReturnThroughAether wrote:

     

    Your hate only makes us stronger.

    Good day, gentleman.



    You're definetely mature sir and very smart to notice emotions make others stronger. Bravo.
  • Re: Best Zombie Clan?
    nathan741
    There is no point in joining a clan, not for zombies anyway. A zombie clan is effectively a search engine; it's just another form of matchmaking. You may as well just make a post on these forums asking for good players (give a level/point requirement) then wait for some replies. You only need to find a few people anyway.
  • Re: Best Zombie Clan?
    mcnice
    Clan nice, no web page or anything.. We dont need one

    We always prefer to play in 2's ,3's at most.

    Alot of my players have there names ends in nice

    such as, mgnice,monice,mcnice and more...

    Any ways Im ranked 200 something in the world on Kino probably puts me in the top 1%

    mcnice  ps3
  • Re: Best Zombie Clan?
    II LuckyWolf II
    I would like to thank everyone for their input. I appreciate the help. Cheers to putting a dent in this damned zombie menace.  


    PS...
    Lighten up forum nazis, it's not like I'm spamming nonsense. Go be junior police on a different topic. :P 
  • Re: Best Zombie Clan?
    ReturnThroughAether

    II LuckyWolf II wrote:

     

    I would like to thank everyone for their input. I appreciate the help. Cheers to putting a dent in this damned zombie menace.  


    PS...
    Lighten up forum nazis, it's not like I'm spamming nonsense. Go be junior police on a different topic. :P 



    I still think you should join [NZP].
  • Re: Best Zombie Clan?

    2nd Lt. Colt wrote:

     

    There is a sub-forum for this called "The Clan sub-forum". Please post there as it is stated in the first thread that you MUST read before posting here.
    And to the people that have told you about their clans here and not there. Then I guess they didn't see the NO advertising part here. Now, I'm not going to say which clan ALWAYS breaks that rule *cough* NZP *cough*, but I will say ♪They want to be the very best♪Like no one ever was♪


    I saw what you did there, done quite nicely if i say so myself
  • Re: Best Zombie Clan?
    ReturnThroughAether

    LuVjOhNiSPinoy wrote:

     

    2nd Lt. Colt wrote:

     

    There is a sub-forum for this called "The Clan sub-forum". Please post there as it is stated in the first thread that you MUST read before posting here.
    And to the people that have told you about their clans here and not there. Then I guess they didn't see the NO advertising part here. Now, I'm not going to say which clan ALWAYS breaks that rule *cough* NZP *cough*, but I will say ♪They want to be the very best♪Like no one ever was♪


    I saw what you did there, done quite nicely if i say so myself



    I love how we have 300 members who are very happy with the clan, very skilled, mature, dedicated team players who achieve high rounds on all maps consistently, yet we have whiny kids hating on us, most likely a jealousy issue, perhaps they don't meet the requirements of our clan and are angry about it?

    Either way, all the hate makes us stronger. So thanks everyone, continue your immaturity and keep flaming and spamming us, just remember you are a small percentage of the Call of Duty Zombie players that hate us, the majority love us very much.
  • Re: Best Zombie Clan?
    2ndlt.colt
    I meet the requirements of the clan, though because of the leaderboards having messed themselves up I only have 9 rounds on FIVE when it was 29 and 14 in CoTD when it should be 27. All the others have been quite met, so your arguments are invalid here. And once again, so what if you have over 300 members? None of them can play by themselves anyways.
  • Re: Best Zombie Clan?
    swimminjake13

    ReturnThroughAether wrote:

     



    Either way, all the hate makes us stronger. So thanks everyone, continue your immaturity and keep flaming and spamming us, just remember you are a small percentage of the Call of Duty Zombie players that hate us, the majority love us very much.




    How do you figure that the majority of the COD zombie players love you when you only have 300 members.. I'm pretty sure theres more than 599 zombies players which would make people who love your clan the minority. And before you say I'm spamming/flaming/immature because I didn't get approved or whatever for your clan, I never applied and never want to join a clan for zombies because I find it pointless. I reason why I'm sick of this clan is because no matter what a thread is talking about someone in your clan manages to turn the topic into "OMG sick of bad teammates?, we're good, join our clan".
  • Re: Best Zombie Clan?
    TheZKA

    Hey Zombie Slayers! If you are interested in joining the #1 Ranked Zombies Clan in the World, come and check out this Promo video! Also, in the description of that video, you will find a link to our website on where you can sign up! The ZKA is both a Xbox360 and PS3 clan and have been around ever since WAW! Hope to see you there! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV8XbQH04dg

  • Re: Best Zombie Clan?
    unitedgamersOA

    well currently i own a youtube channel were in a clan, and we upload/ stream call of duty zombies alot but we arent just zombies although if all you wanna play is zombies then we are cool with that.     If you wanna check us out, www.youtube.com/franticCbeezy        to add me on xbox my GT is: franticCbeezy