11 Replies Latest reply: Jul 4, 2011 6:55 AM by Cover-fireFRY RSS

Ideas for new Zombies modes.

Just a thought, since chances are slim that we will get new maps and even slimmer that we will get a new Zombies map.  I suspect it would not be too difficult to patch in a new mode for the map we already have, if hackers can mod Zombies than Treyarch should have no problem.

Put your ideas for a new mode on Kino der Toten here.

Create-a-Class Zombies: allows you to buy one starting weapon and perka cola, earn Cod-points in Zombies to buy perks and weapons (not buy off the wall, but in Create-a-Class).  I know it's not a huge difference, it just seems like it could be a nice change to know that your efforts earned you some money to spend before the next Zombies match (or save up for that coveted Thundergun).
  • Re: Ideas for new Zombies modes.
    isn t a better idea an infection mode on kino?
    I'll steam it over in hopes of me getting a better idea, BUT I have this. You are randomly placed in one of the rooms and can't open doors. Or every round you warp in a new room.

MagicZant wrote:

an infection mode on kino?

This is a cool idea, Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City is going to have infections and it looks awesome.  That is probably too much to patch into a pre-existing game though 

@Porkins: I would hope to be stuck in the PaP room 
    " Create-a-Class Zombies: allows you to buy one starting weapon and perka cola, earn Cod-points in Zombies to buy perks and weapons (not buy off the wall, but in Create-a-Class). "

what about zombies as a multiplayer game mode like domination or TDM?   

JAM14 wrote:

what about zombies as a multiplayer game mode like domination or TDM?   

Did he really wrote that? 

Cover-fire FRY wrote:

Just a thought, since chances are slim that we will get new maps and even slimmer that we will get a new Zombies map.  I suspect it would not be too difficult to patch in a new mode for the map we already have, if hackers can mod Zombies than Treyarch should have no problem.

Put your ideas for a new mode on Kino der Toten here.

Create-a-Class Zombies: allows you to buy one starting weapon and perka cola, earn Cod-points in Zombies to buy perks and weapons (not buy off the wall, but in Create-a-Class).  I know it's not a huge difference, it just seems like it could be a nice change to know that your efforts earned you some money to spend before the next Zombies match (or save up for that coveted Thundergun).

if you would of searched in the zombie forum it is almost as the same as this except better. @jam14 werent you the guy who was getting trolled.

Porkins wrote:

I'll steam it over in hopes of me getting a better idea, BUT I have this. You are randomly placed in one of the rooms and can't open doors. Or every round you warp in a new room.

It is a good idea, but added to that you could win a new weapon every round so you can survive longer, or even in every round a new gun would appear at the wall and you could buy it with the points you gathered so far, also having the option of using the random box!

BlackOpsWii1990 wrote:

if you would of searched in the zombie forum it is almost as the same as this except better.

Sorry about that, I've only checked the Zombie forum once or twice since I signed up here, I guess I just forgot about it 
    I got nothing. I have an OKAY idea, but nothing special. Where it's a lobby of 5 and one guy is randomly selected to control where the zombies "spawn" (or whatever you want to call it). Maybe the host could do this so the host's Wii is less likely to freeze.
    Fester Addams
    It would never happen but what I'd like to see is:

Regular TDM, match runs as normal 2 teams with the added twist that anyone an individual player kills comes back as a zombie to hunt their killer.

Fester Addams wrote:

It would never happen but what I'd like to see is:

Regular TDM, match runs as normal 2 teams with the added twist that anyone an individual player kills comes back as a zombie to hunt their killer.

Yeah, playing as Zombies may be too much (new information, not found on disc) for the Wii.  However I wonder if TDM on Kino would be possible, a big    if they could get TDM and Zombies at the same time.  Also I would like to try Zombies on the multiplayer maps, then I might actually vote for Nuketown!