1 52 53 54 55 56 Previous Next 1,136 Replies Latest reply: Apr 29, 2012 2:33 AM by thegamer627 Go to original post RSS
  • 530. Re: Official: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Discussion
    About the Ranking System:

    -Don't bring back the unlocking system! It will only increase the amount of Boosters.
    -Use COD Points. Wager Match was very fun. COD points made it more fun to prestige. Unlike in previous titles where you have to waste your entire life trying to get a camo or attachment then prestiging and making all your hardwork worthless.
    -K/D should only be in TDM and Free-for-All. This will lessen Killwhores, Campers, Boosters, Hackers and Spawn Trapping. Thus making the game more fast paced.


    You still have 4 months so it can still be change.
  • 531. Re: Official: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Discussion
    nathan741
    ^ But it gave you something to work towards. In Mw2 if I want the fmj attachment for a gun, I have to use that gun until I complete the challenge. In Black Ops if I want extended mags, I just buy the attachment as soon as I get the gun and then I'm done with it.
  • 532. Re: Official: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Discussion
    I personally like the currency system.
  • 533. Re: Official: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Discussion
    firehawkshooter

    Mama  Luigi wrote:

     

    I personally like the currency system.



    Currency removes any challenge from the game. You can just buy any attachment and go happily on your way.

    Not like they're putting it in. IW hates Treyarch because they put CoD 3 with a number as opposed to something like CoD: Big Red One. CoD 3 was supposed to be MW.
  • 534. Re: Official: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Discussion
    No matter how much we suggest, you do realise the game is in the final stages of development and adding currency ect will simply not happen this late.

    Looking foward to the MP trailers, that's all I can say.

    Anyone got a link for the confirmed aspects of the game please?
  • 535. Re: Official: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Discussion

    Death_Angel733 wrote:

     

    About the Ranking System:

    -Don't bring back the unlocking system! It will only increase the amount of Boosters.
    -Use COD Points. Wager Match was very fun. COD points made it more fun to prestige. Unlike in previous titles where you have to waste your entire life trying to get a camo or attachment then prestiging and making all your hardwork worthless.
    -K/D should only be in TDM and Free-for-All. This will lessen Killwhores, Campers, Boosters, Hackers and Spawn Trapping. Thus making the game more fast paced.


    You still have 4 months so it can still be change.



    No, no, no, no, NO.

    Sorry but COD points suck ASS. They took the fun right out of the game as said above. You don't have to work for anything, titles/emblems completely loose their importance. Unlocking makes the game 1000 times more fun in my opinion. Sure they'll be boosters, but with no Tact. Insertion it will be way harder for them to do so.
  • 536. Re: Official: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Discussion

    Heineken1/24 wrote:

     

    Death_Angel733 wrote:

     

    About the Ranking System:

    -Don't bring back the unlocking system! It will only increase the amount of Boosters.
    -Use COD Points. Wager Match was very fun. COD points made it more fun to prestige. Unlike in previous titles where you have to waste your entire life trying to get a camo or attachment then prestiging and making all your hardwork worthless.
    -K/D should only be in TDM and Free-for-All. This will lessen Killwhores, Campers, Boosters, Hackers and Spawn Trapping. Thus making the game more fast paced.


    You still have 4 months so it can still be change.



    No, no, no, no, NO.

    Sorry but COD points suck ASS. They took the fun right out of the game as said above. You don't have to work for anything, titles/emblems completely loose their importance. Unlocking makes the game 1000 times more fun in my opinion. Sure they'll be boosters, but with no Tact. Insertion it will be way harder for them to do so.


    And there will most likely be a reporting system.
  • 537. Is this information about MW3 Real?
    radical924
    http://mw3f.com/forum/topic/745-mw3-full-weapon-set-attachment-list/
  • 538. Re: Official: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Discussion

    Heineken1/24 wrote:

     

    Death_Angel733 wrote:

     

    About the Ranking System:

    -Don't bring back the unlocking system! It will only increase the amount of Boosters.
    -Use COD Points. Wager Match was very fun. COD points made it more fun to prestige. Unlike in previous titles where you have to waste your entire life trying to get a camo or attachment then prestiging and making all your hardwork worthless.
    -K/D should only be in TDM and Free-for-All. This will lessen Killwhores, Campers, Boosters, Hackers and Spawn Trapping. Thus making the game more fast paced.


    You still have 4 months so it can still be change.



    No, no, no, no, NO.

    Sorry but COD points suck ASS. They took the fun right out of the game as said above. You don't have to work for anything, titles/emblems completely loose their importance. Unlocking makes the game 1000 times more fun in my opinion. Sure they'll be boosters, but with no Tact. Insertion it will be way harder for them to do so.



    Meh, both approaches had their downsides. Just buying things felt a bit "cheap," but grinding (for example) those FMJ kills also was a pain in the ass.

    Maybe the best way to do it is to take a hybrid approach, essentially "gun-specific-COD-points": when you use the gun, you earn points that can be redeemed to unlock any attachment or camo for that gun (and that gun only). Though prices may vary by specific attachment/camo.
  • 539. Re: Official: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Discussion
    otisman666

    firehawkshooter wrote:

     

    Not like they're putting it in. IW hates Treyarch because they put CoD 3 with a number as opposed to something like CoD: Big Red One. CoD 3 was supposed to be MW.



    Those are old days under different leadership.  The new and improved IW is all buddy-buddy with TA now.  Just wait until you see all these guys paling around at the COD XP thing this fall, you will see.
1 52 53 54 55 56 Previous Next