1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 63 Replies Latest reply: Jul 14, 2011 1:15 PM by sabocketti Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: Things you hate to hear in a match
    OriginalCripler

madridboy86 wrote:

Shiister wrote:

What are the worst thing you hate to hear in a match when you are playing.

1. "enemy SR71"
    2."enemy huey approaching"
    and the biggest to me..."click..BOOM!"

discuss

is in game sounds or can it be mic people as well

stupid kids screaming down they're mics about "how this gun is overpower"
    Crappy music getting blasted down the mic
    stupid kids saying "OMFG YOU SUCK AT THIS GAME"
    stupid kids saying "OMG you have a crappy K/D your an easy kill" - so many kids have said that to me and have went running with they're tails between their legs like a dog after I've pwnd them   (in other words don't run your mouth unless you can back it up & never take the bull by the horns either)

This one.
  • 41. Re: Things you hate to hear in a match
    forrest-gump____
    Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....that many times in one match!!!

Annoys the hell out of me, even when i put ghost on it annoys me
  • 42. Re: Things you hate to hear in a match

Forrest-Gump____ wrote:

Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....Enemy spy plane above....that many times in one match!!!

Annoys the hell out of me, even when i put ghost on it annoys me

haha gump i guess you hate me, I often run Spy plane / counter spyplane and hardline.
  • 43. Re: Things you hate to hear in a match
    "Heads up, enemy RC-XD spotted in your area."
  • 44. Re: Things you hate to hear in a match

Truefader wrote:

Keisar1 wrote:

1.People spamming UAV "enemy spy plane spotted" forces me to use ghost.
    2.SR-71 above

RC-XD isn't that annoying, I just hide when enemy uses it.
    Dogs are funny, I go to a place they can't reach and kill them with guns and C4 
    Huey isn't annoying, as long as your inside. But if you keep spawning outside, bhah annoying.

Dont know if you've tried it, but if you rock the Jammer you can stop an rc xd in it's tracks and shoot it. Make a whole building of claymores stop working (hotel, stockpile) fun stuff

jammer stops rc-xd? cool, i'm gonna try it
  • 45. Re: Things you hate to hear in a match
    FeralSoul

Keisar1 wrote:

Truefader wrote:

Keisar1 wrote:

1.People spamming UAV "enemy spy plane spotted" forces me to use ghost.
    2.SR-71 above

RC-XD isn't that annoying, I just hide when enemy uses it.
    Dogs are funny, I go to a place they can't reach and kill them with guns and C4 
    Huey isn't annoying, as long as your inside. But if you keep spawning outside, bhah annoying.

Dont know if you've tried it, but if you rock the Jammer you can stop an rc xd in it's tracks and shoot it. Make a whole building of claymores stop working (hotel, stockpile) fun stuff

jammer stops rc-xd? cool, i'm gonna try it

It doesn't completly stop the Rc car but does make it glitch.
  • 46. Re: Things you hate to hear in a match
    FeralSoul
    People with rap music in the background, please add a mute all button.
    Also....Hostile Dogs incoming.
  • 47. Re: Things you hate to hear in a match
    I got one
    "TACTICAL NUKE INBOUND ITS OVER" 
  • 48. Re: Things you hate to hear in a match
    Please watch my vid thanks!  
  • 49. Re: Things you hate to hear in a match
    shiister

hillbilly7 wrote:

Shiister wrote:

doobiusmaximus wrote:

blacks who never learned how to speak proper english, mexicans who never learned how to speak, and whiny kids

Racism isn't needed here, take that somewhere else.Thanks.

Is it racism or truth? the question was what he hated to hear in a match. not what politically correct response that you wanted to hear. if you dont like it leave...

bet if you was any of the races mention you would have a problem   same for the other guy who gave you all those thumbs up. If you dont like the way people talk then mute them, last time I checked they can speak anyway they want, but when you make a generalize statement like you did that when I have a problem, so exit to the left thanks  
1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next