41 Replies Latest reply: Oct 12, 2013 3:55 PM by AzhZilla RSS

Girls playing Black Ops.

shotnskillz
Did you noticed too? Now I see more people with "GIRL" on their clan tag, and a very feminine Background and Emblem (Like the female symbol, LOL).
Well, I find it very cool for our community to have more girls playing. Just wanted to know what are your thoughts on that   .

SHOTnSKILLZ out!
  • Re: Girls playing Black Ops.
    I think it's lame.
    Wouldnt be suprised if its some dude masquerading as a girl. The depths that people go to online is rather disturbing.
    Drew192x
    They're fun to play with because they dont normally trash talk. Which is quite nice actually.

But I hate it when guys try to act "cool" (how do you even do that on call of duty..?) to impress a girl on the internet. Its just pathetic.

Mama  Luigi wrote:

I think it's lame.

I saw a guy trying to impress a girl with his K/D on BlackOps a few weeks ago.
    I laughed.
    ^adam9212^

yates435 wrote:

Wouldnt be suprised if it some dude masquerading as a girl. The depths that people go to online is rather disturbing.

This   .
    shotnskillz

Cs1294 wrote:

Mama  Luigi wrote:

I think it's lame.

I saw a guy trying to impress a girl with his K/D on BlackOps a few weeks ago.
    I laughed.

Ahahaha yeah! It's really hilarious to watch guys trying to impress girls on "Virtual World" xD.

^Adam9212^ wrote:

yates435 wrote:

Wouldnt be suprised if it some dude masquerading as a girl. The depths that people go to online is rather disturbing.

This   .

who cares - I put a bullet in their head whether it's a twig and berries or bearded clam
    kastro187420
    It's not that uncommon these days. I have 3 on my list.. 2 of which don't do much to help the argument that girl gamers aren't that good... but one of them could probably destroy most of the people here if she goes all try-hard.

One of my friends routinely has "G!RL" in his clan tag just to screw with people, even though he talks on the mic all the time.
    Played with & against a group of 3 girls (and 1 douche) the other day.  Both times Hanger 18.  First round, they were on my team and I dominated.  We won.  The douche bragged victory was on him.

Second game, I played against them, dominated and they quit mid-match.

I'm married so I don't give a flying F one way or another, but it is nice to see gender diversity in the gaming community -- especially when they are on the other team.

Surprisingly, I have seven different women on my FL. All of them are 20 years or older. 3 of them are good, the rest are average. I also have about four guys that pretend to be female on CoD only to have someone hit on them. It is funny when they find out its a guy.

I do not mind women playing Black Ops.

EckoSaint wrote:

I also have about four guys that pretend to be female on CoD only to have someone hit on them.

-_-

Cs1294 wrote:

EckoSaint wrote:

I also have about four guys that pretend to be female on CoD only to have someone hit on them.

-_-

lol, its funny honestly....mixed in with a little bit of creepy....if you ever heard/seen it, you would laugh.
    Mischaonline
    As the CoD franchise involves millions of players some of them are bound to be female. I know a lot of girls playing, however their names are most often genderneutral since most kids act like douchebags around them.
    CMG55

SHOTnSKILLZ wrote:

Did you noticed too? Now I see more people with "GIRL" on their clan tag, and a very feminine Background and Emblem (Like the female symbol, LOL).
    Well, I find it very cool for our community to have more girls playing. Just wanted to know what are your thoughts on that   .

SHOTnSKILLZ out!

most likely gay people, i was playing with one and i sent him a message and he told me he was a gay
    shotnskillz

CMG55 wrote:

SHOTnSKILLZ wrote:

SHOTnSKILLZ out!

most likely gay people, i was playing with one and i sent him a message and he told me he was a gay

Man, once a guy added me, yeah, I accepted, he used to send me invites to play BLOPS and MW2. Weeks later, he told me he was gay. LOL!
    CMG55

SHOTnSKILLZ wrote:

CMG55 wrote:

SHOTnSKILLZ wrote:

SHOTnSKILLZ out!

Man, once a guy added me, yeah, I accepted, he used to send me invites to play BLOPS and MW2. Weeks later, he told me he was gay. LOL!

hahaha lmao, he wanted you
    shotnskillz
    Jesus man! Don't even think of that! OMG! Ewwww!
    CMG55

SHOTnSKILLZ wrote:

Jesus man! Don't even think of that! OMG! Ewwww!

the heart wants what the heart wants

all's fair in love and war
    DonVitoCorleone
    LOL, if you think someone has GIRL as their clan tag, they are really girls ??

In case you didnt know, on the Internet:

GIRL = GUY IN REAL LIFE

:P
    thebiindsniper
    There are two types of females on video games.  There are normal females who play video games like everyone else, and the females who only want attention.

I like to avoid the attention ones, because I don't want teammates who will end up texting during a match for 4 minutes, or forgetting what buttons do what (this actually happened many months ago--one of my former xbox friends had her invited to our party).  I prefer the normal females, because I do have a few on my list that actually play the game with a degree of skill, yet have consideration of the fact that we play for fun.  But if they're way too over competitive, then they're off my list--simple as that.

In general, I treat female gamers with equality, but I act more like a gentlemen around them.  I just wish other male gamers treated them with more respect that I give to them.

~RUGGED SAVIOR

^Adam9212^ wrote:

yates435 wrote:

This   .

This
    CommandoSnake
    I find it amusing when I imagine everyone here as a bunch of nerds going crazy like,
    "I GOT TO PLAY BLACK OPS WITH A GIRL, A FEMALE!!!"

SHOTnSKILLZ wrote:

SHOTnSKILLZ out!

That doesn't mean they're girls. More like attention whores.
    gamergrl_HBIC
    I Play and I have like 10 other girls on my friends list!! Girls can game too!!! All tho sometimes I do suck but hey I play for the fun of it!!!

aksoma
    Its kinda refreshing to game with girls. Get to here something besides "**** this **** *****", "*****", "you're garbage", and other men's voices.
    crazyskillsjohn
    yew guysz actt lyk yew guysz never seen a chick b4 tahaha i guess disz isz asz close 2 a chick yew guysz can get 2 tahaha (x
    prochief ftw
    The last time a girl joined my x-box live party was interesting. I just sat back and listened to "MAKE ME A SAMMICH"  for a good 20 minutes.
    I'm still thinking it's lame.
    botchy
    it's good when they act normal, but sometimes when you go in to a game they attention seek massively, or the guy tries to act cool but otherwise they are sort of better to play with because they don't talk ****.
    AtR ZacAttack

prochief ftw wrote:

The last time a girl joined my x-box live party was interesting. I just sat back and listened to "MAKE ME A SAMMICH"  for a good 20 minutes.

:O u were there 2? lol
    bawi
    I could care less who I game with. So long as they're not annoying and at least make an attempt to win.
    kastro187420

prochief ftw wrote:

A girl that's on my list actually had her PSN Status set to "Makin' Sammiches" for a long time.
    shotnskillz

Kastro187420 wrote:

prochief ftw wrote:

A girl that's on my list actually had her PSN Status set to "Makin' Sammiches" for a long time.

LMAO!
    Gamedude39

Kastro187420 wrote:

LOL!?!
    DemiFluff
    It's funny how "girl" and anything COD related in the same sentence gets like 4+ pages of responses. Some of you are really sad and pathetic.
    thebiindsniper

DemiFluff wrote:

It's funny how "girl" and anything COD related in the same sentence gets like 4+ pages of responses. Some of you are really sad and pathetic.

Then I guess you never read my post.  Am I sad an pathetic because of my opinion?

~RUGGED SAVIOR
    DemiFluff

TheBIindSniper wrote:

DemiFluff wrote:

Then I guess you never read my post.  Am I sad an pathetic because of my opinion?

~RUGGED SAVIOR

Learn to read before you get all defensive. I never said all of you were.
    Panda238

Im a girl and i think its cool to have girls play COD BO2 but im scared of wat theyll think of me cuz some ppl think its lame and stupid and " Oh she's girl lets make fun of her and stuff" but then other ppl think its cool so idk if i should even talk wen it comes to Zombies

_zombieAA_

I'm a girl myself and I play zombies mostly, not a fan of Black Ops multiplayer to be honest. My  ID isn't obvious to the fact I'm female, but after games of zombies I get friend requests and they get chatting to me. Somehow it steers towards my gender and when it comes out I'm female, they suddenly turn nasty and sexist. "No way you can't be a girl you're too good!" or "A girl can't be better than me!!" are just some of many remarks I've received. Some refuse to believe it or others get very creepy and declare their love for me (lmao). I rarely find players who are actually "respectful" about it.

I also play MW3 and I have seen some "G!RL" clan tags, but on mic you can hear they're male. Even being a girl myself I don't always trust that someone who has "girl" in their tag or ID, or a "girly" callsign, is definitely a girl. But, to be honest, I don't care what's between their legs as long as they play and don't take themselves or the game too seriously!

AzhZilla

Add me if you'd like SHOTnSKILLZ! Sorta a newb =P but I am becoming increasingly obsessed with bops2!!