14 Replies Latest reply: Jul 22, 2011 11:11 AM by ~ghost~x RSS

exploding?

[adhd]flippy
what would happen if there were exploding tomahawks in the game? like a little bit of c4 on it and dentonation on impact
  • Re: exploding?
    It'd be OP compared to frags and semtex.
    porkins:d

DarkShadow56 wrote:

It'd be OP compared to frags and semtex.

Not if was like crossbow boom. This would be awesome though.
    CheesyLouis | iSnipe
    Crossmap tomahawk's would end up getting doubles or triples on a daily basis..

CheesyLouis | iSnipe wrote:

Crossmap tomahawk's would end up getting doubles or triples on a daily basis..

jet04
    I thought about it, a lot, but it would be OP. I would still use it though
    CoV/HumanSkinHat
    ive also always thought it would be cool if you could use the crossbow with normal bolts as well, like on the single player campaign....
    have 2 explosive like you do now....but 30 or so normal bolts also.....would be the hardest weapon to use probably....

CoV/HumanSkinHat wrote:

ive also always thought it would be cool if you could use the crossbow with normal bolts as well, like on the single player campaign....
    have 2 explosive like you do now....but 30 or so normal bolts also.....would be the hardest weapon to use probably....

That would be cool but with the scope it's basically a sniper for a secondary.  But if they make it a 2 hit kill I wont complain...
    bitterbub
    Would be a bit too absurd.  What the hell would you put in the Tomahawk that would even make it detonate?  It would need a timer along with the small amount of explosives inside the Tomahawk because something like C4 might be a bit too big.
    Instead of exploding tomahawks, what about Crossbow attachments that allow you to select a different type of arrow other than exploding tip? Maybe something like:

Normal tip: One hit kill to the head, -50HP if hit anywhere else

Exploding tip: Same

Marker tip: Could be used to counter ghost players. Damage -25 HP and places a tracer on the player that got hit, revealing their position on the mini map.

Poison tip: Gradually reduces the player's HP until death (60 seconds after being stuck).

Now THAT would be pretty cool! I bet a lot more people would be using crossbows. 
    porkins:d

MikePDaTruth wrote:

Instead of exploding tomahawks, what about Crossbow attachments that allow you to select a different type of arrow other than exploding tip? Maybe something like:

Marker tip: Could be used to counter ghost players. Damage -25 HP and places a tracer on the player that got hit, revealing their position on the mini map.

Poison tip: Gradually reduces the player's HP until death (60 seconds after being stuck).

Now THAT would be pretty cool! I bet a lot more people would be using crossbows. 

Don't forget scope. I thought they'd have stuff like that when I first saw it and I was a bit disappointed, but I still use crossbow a lot anyways.
    CoV/HumanSkinHat

Bitterbub wrote:

Would be a bit too absurd.  What the hell would you put in the Tomahawk that would even make it detonate?  It would need a timer along with the small amount of explosives inside the Tomahawk because something like C4 might be a bit too big.

this is a fictional game, afterall.....

and c4 big???  you do realize a matchhead of c4 could blow your legs off right??
    [adhd]flippy

MikePDaTruth wrote:

win post is win

and also they should put in those flaming crossbow bolts for the level vorkota