5 Replies Latest reply: Jul 29, 2011 1:36 AM by seizuresaurus RSS

Thanks Treyarch! /sarcasm/

iisammehii
This is now making me really angry. I love WaW, it's my favourite CoD and it's being completely ruined by Modders/Hackers. Treyarch need to get their act together and fix an amazing game that thousands of people enjoy but can no longer because of these people.

I've recently been joining games and reporting every hacker/modder that I've seen, it's a small contribution but hopefully it helps.

I hope treyarch realise what has happened and come up with a solution to fix it.
  • Re: Thanks Treyarch! /sarcasm/
    I contacted Xbox and they said they are working with Treyarch and or Activision to resolve the issue and that the most we can do is report the hackers. Who knows maybe the reason they have not fixed the game let is because they are making the ultimate WW2 COD game. If this was the case I would recommend making the campaign completely fictional and have some cool stuff in there like a assassination attempt on Hitler with snipers similar to the mission all ghillied up in MW and the mission following that were you have to escape. It would also be nice if they went all out on the weapon attachments and camos this time. And just a thought if you have the bayonet equipped and someone tries to stap you form the front with a knife they will get punctured on the bayonet however the bayonet weilder will also die.
    iisammehii

CustomerSupport wrote:

I contacted Xbox and they said they are working with Treyarch and or Activision to resolve the issue and that the most we can do is report the hackers. Who knows maybe the reason they have not fixed the game let is because they are making the ultimate WW2 COD game. If this was the case I would recommend making the campaign completely fictional and have some cool stuff in there like a assassination attempt on Hitler with snipers similar to the mission all ghillied up in MW and the mission following that were you have to escape. It would also be nice if they went all out on the weapon attachments and camos this time. And just a thought if you have the bayonet equipped and someone tries to stap you form the front with a knife they will get punctured on the bayonet however the bayonet weilder will also die.

I love this idea! I also thought it would be good to have a game where you went over the top of the trenches. Crawled into no man's land with a sniper. Mounted an MG in a bunker. Meanwhile have objectives to capture or something.

None-the-less. The next few days I'm going to be going into many WaW games to report people.
    Starbeam
    I feel like you, and I think you should be able to play as Germany and Japan for -39 to -41, and there after play as the Soviet Union, Great Britain and as USA -42 to -45. Also, a first campaign mission during the spanish civil war would be great. It would be really cool if they went all out and created a huge campaign, the biggest one yet, covering everything from the invasion of poland, to the surrender of Norway and/or Denmark, the Finnish winter war, the invasion of france, to be able to attack pearl harbor, and then as an american perhaps kill or incounter the japanese soldier you played as during the early years of the war, and so on. And please, go all out this time, with british, american, soviet, french, polish, norwegian, spanish, japanese,chinese and of course, german weapons. Please Treyarch/Infinity Ward/Activision/Raven/Sledge Hammer Games, work together and create a swansong to the Call of Duty genre, which started with WW2 games. Give it the ultimate campaign experience, and try to give it a multiplayer experience true to WaW. Also, "CustomerSupport", they dont have to go completely fictional, because Hitler was object of several assassinations. Please Treyarc, or anyone, listen to us!
    Schnippshly

CustomerSupport wrote:

They aren't fixing it because they're fat shithead *****, and if the reason they aren't fixing it is because they want us to buy other games, that's even worse.
    seizuresaurus
    It's obvious we arent getting help from IW and 3arc any time soon, so its up to us to clean up call of duty.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RGmGmFU0Yo