21 Replies Latest reply: Aug 5, 2011 4:37 AM by kainon RSS

16th Prestige

1badstang
I was just in a lobby with a person that had this. This is what im talking about people hacking. What is or will be done about this.
  • Re: 16th Prestige
    metallicaz
    My mate got a ban and reset they are doing stuff above 16ths

metallicaz wrote:

My mate got a ban and reset they are doing stuff above 16ths

How long was he banned for?
    I run into one every 3-4 games. I just report them.
    1badstang
    IJustMutedU
    I've seen a few. I just report them and leave the lobby.
    mkweed5

1badstang wrote:

I was just in a lobby with a person that had this. This is what im talking about people hacking. What is or will be done about this.

They are getting these cheaters.now just to get them to fix spawns in demo
    RunninDown
    It is a glitch, and can only be done once you are 15th.  A LOT of my friends have been banned for about 2-3 days and come back fully reset.  I don't really care about the 16th cus it gives 15th prestige people something else to do. I'm currently 14th and will not go any further.

RunninDown wrote:

It is a glitch, and can only be done once you are 15th.  A LOT of my friends have been banned for about 2-3 days and come back fully reset.  I don't really care about the 16th cus it gives 15th prestige people something else to do. I'm currently 14th and will not go any further.

When you say fully reset do you mean back to level 1 no prestige or back to 15 prestige.
    TheStigAFC
    kev LFC
    what is the 16th prestige emblem though? iv only ever come across 15th
    There is no 16th prestige emblem, its just blank.  Its just a glitch, it doesn't affect gameplay or anything, as far as I'm concerned they can do it all they want.  They can get banned and have to start over again.  I've only seen one hacker and it was maybe 4 months ago.  The kid could not be killed no matter how much we shot him and stabbed him, we got nothing.  Had a clip of him in my friends fileshare but didn't know what to do with it.
    kev LFC

BEERxMAN wrote:

There is no 16th prestige emblem, its just blank.  Its just a glitch, it doesn't affect gameplay or anything, as far as I'm concerned they can do it all they want.  They can get banned and have to start over again.  I've only seen one hacker and it was maybe 4 months ago.  The kid could not be killed no matter how much we shot him and stabbed him, we got nothing.  Had a clip of him in my friends fileshare but didn't know what to do with it.

i see what you mean ive just watched a video on youtube. i think its sad as you get nothing for doing it, and weres the WOW factor that your emblem is blank haha.
    I reported one last night.   And of course he was loud mouth.

BEERxMAN wrote:

There were no hacks 4 months ago.You must have experienced a host migration glitch where a person cannot die, but he can't kill anyone either.

The last time there were hacks for this game on Xbox 360 was in November before Microsoft patched Jtags.
    xxitzzst1gm1st3rxx

1badstang wrote:

They are being reset, one by one.

The funny thing is, they have to legitimately be 15th prestige level 50 before they can do the glitch.

Just report player, and move on.
    kainon

I've never seen a true hacker in 9months of playing. I know there have been Hax like 1 hit nova gas etc but I never ran into them and they were patched swiftly.[/quote wrote:

excuse me ? did I hit you in the arm for the winning kill cam with a Nova Gas ? oops.. Sorry.

( i thought I uploaded to Youtube, but not finding it )

ps.. lucky throw, and I dont hack or use a modded controller.

16th prestige is a MOD, NOT a HACK. These people are glitching into it, not using modded Xboxs.

And just report them, Treyarch congratulates them by letting them start over.
    Well I came across one about 2 weeks ago and I still check to see if he's been reset but no
    slipy sausage
    TheStigAFC

Kainon wrote:

I've never seen a true hacker in 9months of playing. I know there have been Hax like 1 hit nova gas etc but I never ran into them and they were patched swiftly.[/quote wrote:

"excuse me ? did I hit you in the arm for the winning kill cam with a Nova Gas ? oops.. Sorry.
    ( i thought I uploaded to Youtube, but not finding it )
    ps.. lucky throw, and I dont hack or use a modded controller."

Who the F are you?   Thats nothing compared to a concussion grenade to the shin for game winning killcam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Isue9g3xUgQ
    1 Hit Nova gas, plus stackable killstreaks.

kainon
    props for the Concussion Granade Kill.. and who the "F" am I ?  No one, just like you.

but I do appreciate a good kill cam thats not a snipe, or tomahawk etc.. lame.