12 Replies Latest reply: Aug 4, 2011 9:45 AM by Collink99 RSS

funny things that happen to you

Collink99
whats some funny things that have happened to you guys?

i just played a guy whos emblem had a magnet for a "u" then = and a trash can, he was talking crap before the game (he had a 2.50 kdr) top weapon famas, then when he went under 1.00 kdr he rage quit lol
  • Re: funny things that happen to you
    kylet345
    I won a FFA with dual ASP's and my knife and made a few people rage quit. I didn't even have scavenger.
    Collink99
    nice!
    lmfao just played a *** who was talkin crap who sat in the corner noobtubing the whole match... real skill right there!!!
    TehCronic
    Had some kid tell me "You Suck" because i died missing a tomahawk in the final killcam.

My Score = 17-13
    His Score = 3-15

I actually turned my mic on to laugh at him. In a total of 3 rounds that kid got a total of 16 kills and 50-60 deaths.
    Collink99

TehCronic wrote:

Had some kid tell me "You Suck" because i died missing a tomahawk in the final killcam.

My Score = 17-13
    His Score = 3-15

I actually turned my mic on to laugh at him. In a total of 3 rounds that kid got a total of 16 kills and 50-60 deaths.

lmfao...
    cod: the game with its majority of players who have mental issues/are under 13
    Someone jokingly said that I should be called "onlyusemeblade" because of my knifing (although it doesn't quite fit since only half my kills are knife kills). A bunch of people seem to be surprised or in disbelief when they look at my combat record and see "Ballistic knife - 36,000 kills". When it comes to knifing I get just as much hate as compliments, and that's kinda unexpected.
    Collink99

Belmonkey wrote:

Someone jokingly said that I should be called "onlyusemeblade" because of my knifing (although it doesn't quite fit since only half my kills are knife kills). A bunch of people seem to be surprised or in disbelief when they look at my combat record and see "Ballistic knife - 36,000 kills". When it comes to knifing I get just as much hate as compliments, and that's kinda unexpected.

wow lol...
    not gonna lie though i HATE knifers
    *edit* 
    well i hate the knife lol... too many people run through bullets to the head to stab you, and its a first person shooter game, why rely on your knife?
    rlbl
    People who rage quit after they say they are going to "****" you in the lobby.
    Collink99

RLBL wrote:

People who rage quit after they say they are going to "****" you in the lobby.

thats how like all clans work... they talk big game in the lobby, they gettin beat the quit
    pkkveel
    Played against a group of people all clan tag BAMF, trash talked in the lobby was brutal and they were going to do this and that and mop the floor and blah blah blah, then they found out  I was playing with a girl on our team then it got nasty!
    First game TDM was 7500 to 4500 for us and they demanded a rematch and that was a warm up and they were gonna kill us next round blah blah blah, sure we said same map or different they requested same map (firing range) next round was 7500 to 3500
    In the lobby I suggested they change their tag to DAMF for dead  a$$ etc etc well all had a good laugh and they left
    Collink99
    thats why everyone hates cod players haha most people are ****
    Bl00dnFl4mes

Collink99 wrote:

i just played a guy whos emblem had a magnet for a "u" then = and a trash can, he was talking crap before the game (he had a 2.50 kdr) top weapon famas, then when he went under 1.00 kdr he rage quit lol

oh speaking of nice emblems, one guy had 4 squares, the diagonals being the same color. In picture form, it said:
    STOP CAMPING, YOU *****
    (STOP, tent, YOU, hands making "loser" sign put together)

Collink99

Bl00dnFl4mes wrote:

Collink99 wrote:

oh speaking of nice emblems, one guy had 4 squares, the diagonals being the same color. In picture form, it said:
    STOP CAMPING, YOU *****
    (STOP, tent, YOU, hands making "loser" sign put together)

thats great haha