1 11 12 13 14 15 Previous Next 142 Replies Latest reply: Aug 11, 2011 9:45 AM by Wess-L Go to original post RSS
  • 130. Re: If you quit you should be punished.
    Ninjanabs

DZ06LT wrote:

Ninjanabs wrote:

siIverarrow wrote:

well i'm sorry if you think the game is perfect but it clearly isn't and just because something has always been in the game doesn't make it right, look how many years second chance has been there. you make it sound like rage quitting is a part of the game

wow,let me start off by saying your incredibly dumb.first of all,i dont think the game is perfect.the game has a lot more flaws that are a much bigger deal than what this joke of a thread represents.secondly,its not about right or wrong,rage quitting is part of call of duty and most fps games out there.you cant remove rage quitting,at least not entirely.third and final,go read a book...you seem to need it grandly.ya ya ya critisize me for not putting capitals in this post.at least i can read and understand a full sentence.

Ok listen buddy, for such a 'joke of a thread' quite a few people seem to agree with me, or at least agree that mass quitting is a major problem in the COD series. I think its quite clear you are a rage quitter/dashoarder so I will remember to back out of the pre-game lobby if I see you.

Stop insulting everyone in this thread simply because they know how to structure their arguments unlike yourself who simply uses insulting retorts because you have no valid points to make.

Feel free to reply and keep my thread at the top of the page though 

does the 5 stars mean your one of the biggest morons?are you like the best at being a moron?5 stars moron?alright then.anyways,i dont see what the hell your talking about.i just bashed a few people and brought facts to the table so they decide to reply with butthurt messages because they have nothing to say.i guess you dont like being told that your thread is a pile crap.well IT IS A PILE OF CRAP.for 2 reasons: 1.matchmaking cant be fixed because people will never stop leaving matches as its a part of call of duty and any other fps game. 2.there are bigger problems in call of duty such as the hit detection.if you cant understand the fact that people will leave game or rage quit then dont play fps games.that said,kids like you amuse me.
  • 131. Re: If you quit you should be punished.
    Ninjanabs

aaces101 wrote:

It is most definitely out of hand. 100% the worst part of this game for me.

try hit detection.that problem is actually a big deal and could be fixed if treyarch stopped swimming in their money.
  • 132. Re: If you quit you should be punished.
    illstplaya2live
    What if there is an emergency an u need to get off now?? But there should be a stat that shows how many times u disconnected and how many times u quit, like in sports games
  • 133. Re: If you quit you should be punished.

Ninjanabs wrote:

does the 5 stars mean your one of the biggest morons?are you like the best at being a moron?5 stars moron?alright then.anyways,i dont see what the hell your talking about.i just bashed a few people and brought facts to the table so they decide to reply with butthurt messages because they have nothing to say.i guess you dont like being told that your thread is a pile crap.well IT IS A PILE OF CRAP.for 2 reasons: 1.matchmaking cant be fixed because people will never stop leaving matches as its a part of call of duty and any other fps game. 2.there are bigger problems in call of duty such as the hit detection.if you cant understand the fact that people will leave game or rage quit then dont play fps games.that said,kids like you amuse me.

Keep trolling with your mindless drivel, it keeps my thread at the top of the page
  • 134. Re: If you quit you should be punished.
    rbar
    You can't punish people for quitting a game that doesn't work properly.
  • 135. Re: If you quit you should be punished.

rbar wrote:

You can't punish people for quitting a game that doesn't work properly.

• 136. Re: If you quit you should be punished.
    sennalike
    I quit.

Can somebody whip me now?

:o
  • 137. Re: If you quit you should be punished.

sennalike wrote:

I quit.

Can somebody whip me now?

:o

Thats the punishment I propose for boosters 
  • 138. Re: If you quit you should be punished.
    codbig_boss
    its counts as a loss they rather get kills than a wins
  • 139. Re: If you quit you should be punished.
    bloodredorchid

aaces101 wrote:

It is most definitely out of hand. 100% the worst part of this game for me.

I agree it's getting bad.... 

Playing "Launch" map recently our (random) team was totally owning the other  ...everyone raged quit on the other team, it turned out to
    be 6 on 1 ... there was no point in continuing so I quit also.... that game died, no winners in that at all. The reverse has also happened, the team I'm in quits and I was last man standing, no hope when 4 or 5 are shooting at you at the same time, what's really frustrating before it happened I was doing great.

I have quit games myself only when the game itself is the problem, like getting spawned 3 and 4 times directly in front of an enemy but I live with it if it's "Nuketown" that's pretty much expected. Mostly I stick it out and take it on as a challenge, particularly when joining the loosing side @ 4500 to 2500 and see if you can turn the odds around. 

I guess we need to be reminded that it is a game (entertainment) not literal life and death reality.... frustrating as the game can be many a competitive gaming nature forgets that, that it is just a game.