22 Replies Latest reply: Aug 5, 2011 5:11 PM by iif0xh0undii RSS

the forum moderators are complete idiots...

abelgpwnsyou(BMF*)
now, i do not like these types of topics. i do not like to rant on a forum. but come on?
today i posted a topic about a machinima we were making. stating we needed screen and voice actors for the mw3 machinima we planned.
now, i see this topic is removed. but  why?. it was a usefull topic. offering people to help in a machinima. so they can be in one of them aswel. i took 15 minutes in writing it. and 15 minutes lost because some 'mongool' found it insulting or stupid. or whatever.
but lets not talk about this topic. lets talk about the others.
some of these topics on these forums are the most useless, idiotic, retarded topics i have ever seen in a forum. 10 year olds. talking in either a leet language or in a retarded way. or questions/topics  beeing asked all over again;
but the moderators find that 'usefull and entertaining'. but i asociate it in this way.
they keep the dumb topics on their site. and remove the usefull ones...

anyhow. i'm done with these forums. the moderators have been an ass a long time. i had issues with them. so with this topic. it will be the end of it... i will respond to these topics. but that wil be all.
if you disagree, well. do whatever you want. everybody has their own things...
did i achieve something with this topic? no, actuly i don't. nobody of the moderators will listen to my calls ( they aint listening to nobody as far i experienced.), and in a somehow rediculous way. people will start viewing me as a retard...
but i absolutely don't care!i have my standards. and my standards say i will not spend time on bullshit forums. sorry , if you feel it otherwise...

a very dissapointed and angry (ex) cod forum member
(apology for the bad english. i'm an belgian)
  • Re: the forum moderators are complete idiots...
    forrest-gump____

abelgpwnsyou(BMF*) wrote:

Take care 
    dedicatedserversplease
    Maybe it was removed due to the poor use of grammar, spelling and punctuation.  Just a guess.
    abelgpwnsyou(BMF*)

Forrest-Gump____ wrote:

Take care 

haha, you are a wiseguy... even back in december
    abelgpwnsyou(BMF*)

dedicatedserversplease wrote:

Maybe it was removed due to the poor use of grammar, spelling and punctuation.  Just a guess.

i'm an belgian. not american or british. but atleast i put efford in speaking english.
    dedicatedserversplease

i'm an belgian. not american or british. but atleast i tried...

I apologize for that. I did not notice the different flag and automatically assumed the poor writing was because you were an american child who was just plain ignorant.  Once again, sorry for that, that was completely my fault.  For being a belgian, that was extremely good.
    abelgpwnsyou(BMF*)

i'm an belgian. not american or british. but atleast i tried...

I apologize for that. I did not notice the different flag and automatically assumed the poor writing was because you were a child.  Once again, sorry for that, that was completely my fault.  For being a belgian, that was extremely good.

in my country, we speak dutch, french and german. we are good learners... english. compared to the others languages  aren't that hard... but i do have to improve it. and i am already working on it aswel. ( ogh and apology accepted)
    As a Infinityward Community Moderator (yes I am from the otherside) I find this thread serves no real purpose, if you have an issue with a thread being removed or locked, speak to the moderator in question, they will explain why it was locked.
    dedicatedserversplease
    You are fine.  I speak Polish and English but I am not a good writer or cannot read.  I think you are doing great, keep up the great work and thanks for accepting my apology.  Do not quit the forums, stick around, we need good guys.  Your other post was good as well.

@BigB-  Whats up stranger, have not seen you in forever.  I am still playing this game, but go back to MW2 once I get enough of the awful netcoding.
    forrest-gump____

thebigb59 wrote:

As a Infinityward Community Moderator (yes I am from the otherside) I find this thread serves no real purpose, if you have an issue with a thread being removed or locked, speak to the moderator in question, they will explain why it was locked.

You mention that a lot here.......why?

Forrest-Gump____ wrote:

thebigb59 wrote:

makes me full self important

You are fine.  I speak Polish and English but I am not a good writer or cannot read.  I think you are doing great, keep up the great work and thanks for accepting my apology.  Do not quit the forums, stick around, we need good guys.  Your other post was good as well.

@BigB-  Whats up stranger, have not seen you in forever.  I am still playing this game, but go back to MW2 once I get enough of the awful netcoding.

I am fine, don't actually have this game anymore, it annoyed me after 3 days, traded it in for Hot Pursuit
    abelgpwnsyou(BMF*)

thebigb59 wrote:

yea that is the problem. wich mod? only thing i know is that the topic has been removed. nothing more? so what do i have to do? knock on the staff-room and wonder who the hell removed my topic?

thebigb59 wrote:

yea that is the problem. wich mod? only thing i know is that the topic has been removed. nothing more? so what do i have to do? knock on the staff-room and wonder who the hell removed my topic?

As there are only two active mods, it could be one of two, Foxhound or Cutpruse, try contacting one and they can explain it to you which you needing to make this thread, which will only get you in more trouble
    forrest-gump____

thebigb59 wrote:

Forrest-Gump____ wrote:

thebigb59 wrote:

makes me full self important

Clearly.......don't......it's quite sad

Be a user, offer advice, give help....dont reference your mod status on another site, it's really cringeworthy you would do that
    abelgpwnsyou(BMF*)

thebigb59 wrote:

thebigb59 wrote:

As there are only two active mods, it could be one of two, Foxhound or Cutpruse, try contacting one and they can explain it to you which you needing to make this thread, which will only get you in more trouble

i don't care putting myself in more trouble. if i am banned. so be it. this topic is my right to complain. and with this topic. i express my anger to the forums. altough its completely useless in a way...

Forrest-Gump____ wrote:

Be a user, offer advice, give help....dont reference your mod status on another site, it's really cringeworthy you would do that

It was only used in this case to help the op understand that there are rules in place, there is also a pm system to allow him to speak privately to a moderator to get the reason for the topics removal.

That was my advise to him as the rules are pretty much the same over there

Plus most people reference it against me anyway.
    dedicatedserversplease
    @Abel-
        Contact Foxhound for help in why the thread was locked.  I have been on the forums for years, and pretty much all mods are gamers like us.  Just ask him if there is a way to make a thread like that without it being locked/removed.  Tell him you are just looking for community involvement and trying to create a sense of unity amongst us.  All the mods are pretty cool, at least they have been in my experience.
    forrest-gump____

thebigb59 wrote:

Forrest-Gump____ wrote:

It was only used in this case to help the op understand that there are rules in place, there is also a pm system to allow him to speak privately to a moderator to get the reason for the topics removal.

You dont need to reference anything to point out the rules to someone........you simply point them out.......in your case, from the shadows, happy in the knowledge that you perhaps know more than most.

Being a mod, im sure you would agree with that.....noone really likes a try hard, despite what they say to their faces
    abelgpwnsyou(BMF*)

@Abel-
        Contact Foxhound for help in why the thread was locked.  I have been on the forums for years, and pretty much all mods are gamers like us.  Just ask him if there is a way to make a thread like that without it being locked/removed.  Tell him you are just looking for community involvement and trying to create a sense of unity amongst us.  All the mods are pretty cool, at least they have been in my experience.

i'll might do that once. thx... ogh. and the apologise thing. as long you respect me, i respect you. so if you want me to stick on these forums. i might do... but for now... i had enough of this.

Forrest-Gump____ wrote:

You dont need to reference anything to point out the rules to someone........you simply point them out.......in your case, from the shadows, happy in the knowledge that you perhaps know more than most.

Being a mod, im sure you would agree with that.....noone really likes a try hard, despite what they say to their faces

I don't try that hard, if you see my posts, I would ban me
    abelgpwnsyou(BMF*)

Forrest-Gump____ wrote:

thebigb59 wrote:

Forrest-Gump____ wrote:

-_O
    iif0xh0undii

Future Call of Duty Title Discussion is Off Topic
    Posted: 3 months ago
    Hello,

We are all aware of news leaking about the future Call of Duty titles. This is just a friendly reminder that speculation and discussion of any Call of Duty title besides Black Ops is not permitted in this sub-forum. Your threads run the risk of being removed, locked or merged. To minimize any potential conflict and saturation be sure that you are posting this content in the correct sub-forum.

CODE: SELECT ALL
    http://community.callofduty.com/community/cod/english/off_topic/off_topic

Please observe the Code of Conduct and have a nice day.

II F0XH0UND II
    Chief Forum Moderator

It's stated at the top of this forum. Granted I need to change the wording of it, news isn't breaking anymore, but the core concept stands. It was off topic and I removed it without question. Part of being in a community means understanding how that community works. You wouldn't want people to waltz into yours and begin breaking the rules would you? Same applies for us. I'll update the thread, but it'll be along the lines of the bold.