17 Replies Latest reply: Aug 14, 2011 1:41 PM by ednometry RSS

Gunship or Dogs?

CoryA7X
what killstreak do you prefer to run?


i used to use the gunship, but it kept getting shot down as soon as it entered the map so i go with dogs.

if you run dogs, what are your killstreaks?

mine are Napalm,Blackbirdk,Dogs
  • Re: Gunship of Dogs?
    redx165

    CoryA7X wrote:

     

    what killstreak do you prefer to run?


    i used to use the gunship, but it kept getting shot down as soon as it entered the map so i go with dogs.

    if you run dogs, what are your killstreaks?

    mine are Napalm,Blackbirdk,Dogs




    I like dogs better cause then i can call in my Chopper Gunner then after thats done i use my blackbird.

    ~ THE NOOB KILLER

  • Re: Gunship or Dogs?
    Z0MB1E MESSIAH
    Spyplane, CounterSpyplane, Blackbird

    If other players on your team use the same, each time you get one, it helps everyone else get more, which helps you get more.

    My 2 cents--but if I'm goofing around for fun, I like RC-Val-Chopper.
  • Re: Gunship or Dogs?
    cy7s
    i found on average i get more kills with my gunship

    i run blackbird,CG, gunship
  • Re: Gunship or Dogs?
    gibgibownsu
    Gunship gets more kills on average I find. Dogs usually get me like 3-5 kills and gunship gets me between 0-15 kills average.  One thing is don't use gunship and chopper gunner because 9 times out of 10 someone on the enemy team is going to get tired of heavy air support and shoot that chopper down quickly.
  • Re: Gunship or Dogs?
    Come At Me Bro
    i use counter uav, chopper and dogs. Call in dogs then hop in the chopper to **** them. they have nowhere to hide then

    http://gamebattles.com/profile/XxThe_Teflon_DonxX
  • Re: Gunship or Dogs?
    Dogs followed by Chopper Gunner.

    Gunship is pointless. It takes more to earn, and the ability to control it isn't worth the price. Just another one of BO's stupid, ineffective killstreaks.

    "But, but, you can control it and it doesn't fly in a predetermined pattern!"

    Who cares, a Ghost or two can take it in a second anyway.
  • Re: Gunship or Dogs?
    eldoctadrift
    prefer dogs since everyone uses ghost pro
  • Re: Gunship or Dogs?
    xag3ntorang3x
    Counter spy plane (this always gets stacked and saved for fear of blackbird)

    Lockheed Martin SR71 comes next then you know what happens CHop Chop.

    dogs can be killed with ease. and chop chop provides more kills then gunship IMO

    With ghost dogs dont pick up the player . I watch dogs run right past me
  • Re: Gunship or Dogs?
    sk33txsh00ta

    xag3ntorang3x wrote:

     



    With ghost dogs dont pick up the player . I watch dogs run right past me



    Dumb dogs maybe? I've been killed by dogs while running GP and have killed many GP users with my dogs as they tried to shoot down my CG. Dogs are the only high streak, besides the SR71 that GP does not protect you from.

    On topic: Gunship for 6v6, Dogs for GW since the Gunship doesnt work in GW.
  • Re: Gunship or Dogs?
    xag3ntorang3x

    Sk33TxSh00ta wrote:

     

    xag3ntorang3x wrote:

     



    With ghost dogs dont pick up the player . I watch dogs run right past me



    Dumb dogs maybe? I've been killed by dogs while running GP and have killed many GP users with my dogs as they tried to shoot down my CG. Dogs are the only high streak, besides the SR71 that GP does not protect you from.

    On topic: Gunship for 6v6, Dogs for GW since the Gunship doesnt work in GW.


    This could be with the Ninja pro as well. The doggs get confused has far as what I see.
  • Re: Gunship or Dogs?
    slipy sausage
    Dogs anyday and on any map.
    Gunships can get shot down easily, they glitch frequently and you cant run around while using them.
  • Re: Gunship or Dogs?
    sk33txsh00ta
    Since I've gotten dogs so many times, I know everywhere that they spawn and jump into the game. I usually have a few scared teammates that wont move n just shoot the dogs, so I just go do my thing like the dogs arent even out. In 19+ days played, I've been killed by a dogs, CGs, and Gunships a combined ~250 times. It's pretty easy to avoid them unless you run into one of those SUPER DOGS that lunge 30yds away.
  • Re: Gunship or Dogs?
    lilsweat
    I like the dogs because you can stay mobile on the map while using them and they provide an unrivaled distraction during objective games. Nobody is capping a flag/planting a bomb while dogs are out. However, the Gunship nets me FAR more kills. I have called in dogs more than 800 times and the gunship less than 500 times and yet I still have 1,000 more kills with the Gunship.
  • Re: Gunship or Dogs?
    AbsolutelySoBeast

    CODMIKEYEP wrote:

     

    Dogs followed by Chopper Gunner.

    Gunship is pointless. It takes more to earn, and the ability to control it isn't worth the price. Just another one of BO's stupid, ineffective killstreaks.

    "But, but, you can control it and it doesn't fly in a predetermined pattern!"

    Who cares, a Ghost or two can take it in a second anyway.




    This wins the stupidest, least thought out response award for this year. 

    I have averaged 12 Kills per gunship over the life of my account, dogs I have averaged 6. the numbers don't lie, and in all seriousness, only a complete moron would say dogs are better (at least as far as sheer number of kills goes).  Regardless of gametype, the gunship is better. Unless its ground war, because the gunship no longer works in ground war. If you think im kidding go into ground war and use a gunship, see what happens.  (I PROMISE it will not get shot down, I promise it on my life. its glitched and completely broken.)
  • Re: Gunship or Dogs?
    CoryA7X

    AbsolutelySoBeast wrote:

     

    CODMIKEYEP wrote:

     

    Dogs followed by Chopper Gunner.

    Gunship is pointless. It takes more to earn, and the ability to control it isn't worth the price. Just another one of BO's stupid, ineffective killstreaks.

    "But, but, you can control it and it doesn't fly in a predetermined pattern!"

    Who cares, a Ghost or two can take it in a second anyway.




    This wins the stupidest, least thought out response award for this year. 

    I have averaged 12 Kills per gunship over the life of my account, dogs I have averaged 6. the numbers don't lie, and in all seriousness, only a complete moron would say dogs are better (at least as far as sheer number of kills goes).  Regardless of gametype, the gunship is better. Unless its ground war, because the gunship no longer works in ground war. If you think im kidding go into ground war and use a gunship, see what happens.  (I PROMISE it will not get shot down, I promise it on my life. its glitched and completely broken.)




    i  ALWAYS ran into ghost users when i used the gunship,because it seemed like it was getting shot down pretty quick....maybe i should switch back and see what happens.
  • Re: Gunship or Dogs?
    Hoggsynator2011
    Dogs 100% as someone else said you stay mobile, and if they do start killing your dogs you can usually track them down and there paying any attension to anything else other than killing the dogs so you get the kills anyway.
    The gunship is fun to use but people like me shoot it down as soon as i hear it being called in.
  • Re: Gunship or Dogs?
    ednometry
    GUNSHIP everytime, it's better than Chopper Gunner and Dogs once you get used to it. I can wipe out 2-3 spawn waves with it and if you're observant  you can take out most ppl shooting rockets... and dodge the occasional rocket as well... Who cares if you die while using it, you got an 11 streak already and need to start again anyway...