1 2 3 4 Previous Next 1,291 Replies Latest reply: Oct 26, 2011 7:10 AM by godsmack(theoriginal) Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: Episode 0 of the Corner Campers has Aired
    PDylanW

KaiserDemon wrote:

..::The Arab wrote:

Good initiative, Im downloading it right now....

BTW 61 MB is too much for an audio file, how long is it?  And why dont make a video instead and upload it on youtube? (just some ideas)

We decided to make a podcast so we could discuss it, it is also much easier to make a podcast, which can be much longer (many are about an hour in length).

This is legitmate discussion amoungst peers about different aspects of the game and such, something that cant be easily covered in a 15 minute youtube video

WoodysGamertag makes his podcasts into a video by putting gameplay behind it. His podcasts are usually over an hour long. you could try that.    It would be an easier way to get the message out to a larger group.
  • 11. Re: Episode 0 of the Corner Campers has Aired
    If you hear a mexican with an accent thats me.
  • 12. Re: Episode 0 of the Corner Campers has Aired
    OMG LOL FOR SERIOUS

its not ninja try hard its try hard ninja show respect 
  • 13. Re: Episode 0 of the Corner Campers has Aired
    porkins:d
    Nintendon't said Ak 74u is overpowered. :o

I guess there is a first for everything.
  • 14. Re: Episode 0 of the Corner Campers has Aired
    Insomnivore

PDylanW wrote:

KaiserDemon wrote:

..::The Arab wrote:

Good initiative, Im downloading it right now....

BTW 61 MB is too much for an audio file, how long is it?  And why dont make a video instead and upload it on youtube? (just some ideas)

We decided to make a podcast so we could discuss it, it is also much easier to make a podcast, which can be much longer (many are about an hour in length).

This is legitmate discussion amoungst peers about different aspects of the game and such, something that cant be easily covered in a 15 minute youtube video

WoodysGamertag makes his podcasts into a video by putting gameplay behind it. His podcasts are usually over an hour long. you could try that.    It would be an easier way to get the message out to a larger group.

You need a Partner's Account on youtube to upload long videos, basically you need thousands of views on your channel before you can even apply. There's cheaper  ways to make podcasts streamable though, even iTunes is free to post on if it passes the submission process.
  • 15. Re: Episode 0 of the Corner Campers has Aired

Porkins wrote:

I want you to get on BO and try AK-74u with Grip and Rapid Fire. It's OP.
  • 16. Re: Episode 0 of the Corner Campers has Aired

KaiserDemon wrote:

We prefer people more well known within the community, especially those who are not "squeakers".

Guest List:

We would also love to have some valued and opinionated members of the community in our podcasts such as Padiego, Pauly, Hellfish, Sniper_16 (would be awesome) and etc.

We welcome any comments and critique about the podcast.

Also, mainly towards Pauly, please do not report this, we aren't trying to do anything bad, just something to bring out the best of the community

• 17. Re: Episode 0 of the Corner Campers has Aired
    So what do you think pauly you want to be a guest?
  • 18. Re: Episode 0 of the Corner Campers has Aired
    porkins:d

GromBloodboy wrote:

Porkins wrote:

I want you to get on BO and try AK-74u with Grip and Rapid Fire. It's OP.

I know. It's just that Nintendon't is always telling people that there is no such thing as OP, and that the complainer needs to

Nintendon't wrote:

MAN

up.

It was shocking that he said something is OP.
  • 19. Re: Episode 0 of the Corner Campers has Aired

BlackOpsWii1990 wrote:

So what do you think pauly you want to be a guest?

And you want me to be a guest because?
1 2 3 4 Previous Next