1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 84 Replies Latest reply: Aug 17, 2011 4:13 PM by joemiken Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: What's your FPS history?
    madridboy86

thebigb59 wrote:

madridboy86 wrote:

MP came out in 93 with DOOM 

I can go further back that everyone of you

PC
    Catacomb 3D 1990 - who's the Vet now lol  only jk mate
    Catacomb trilogy 1991 - 93
    Wolfenstien 3D 1992
    S.O.D 1992
    Heretic - 1993
    R.O.T.T 1994
    Hexen - 1995
    Duke Nukem 3D - 96
    Quake 1 - 96
    Quake 2 - 97

Playstaion
    Quake 2
    DOOM
    Heretic
    Duke Nukem 3D
    Quake Wars
    RTCW
    Wolfenstien
    COD series
    MOH series

Dandong77 -  there is a DOOM 3 version of DOOM shareware, which is really fun I got it to work on a MAC, can't wait for DOOM IV hear it's a complete remake of DOOM II 

Doom had MP, well I did have it on my Sega 32x so I would never of got it

ah okay, yea it does have MP, I still remember playing it against my dad , but you need two computers link together

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75gnA3QxZFs
  • 21. Re: What's your FPS history?

madridboy86 wrote:

ah okay, yea it does have MP, I still remember playing it against my dad , but you need two computers link together

Old School LAN, I remember playing UT1 over LAN, those where the days
  • 22. Re: What's your FPS history?
    madridboy86

thebigb59 wrote:

madridboy86 wrote:

Old School LAN, I remember playing UT1 over LAN, those where the days

yip was great  
  • 23. Re: What's your FPS history?
    killer21cdm
  • 24. Re: What's your FPS history?
    XxKDMvPxX

HotSauce45 wrote:

Curious to see how long everyone has been playing FPS games and which ones.  I started out my FPS career with MW2, BO being my second FPS ever.

COD4 on Wii, COD4 on PS3. WAW. BO
  • 25. Re: What's your FPS history?
    Ofnir_
    PC:
    Doom
    BF1942
    BF1942 mods: Desert Combat, Forgotten Hope
    BF2 mods: Forgotten Hope 2, Project Reality
    Red Orchestra

PS3:
    MW2
    BO

I remember when i first played MW2, i was using intervention and trying to lead targets... Then i realized bullets teleport
  • 26. Re: What's your FPS history?
    LCJhero58

Ofnir_ wrote:

PC:
    Doom
    BF1942
    BF1942 mods: Desert Combat, Forgotten Hope
    BF2 mods: Forgotten Hope 2, Project Reality
    Red Orchestra

PS3:
    MW2
    BO

I remember when i first played MW2, i was using intervention and trying to lead targets... Then i realized bullets teleport

Yea.. don't recommend play Arma reality or BF reality then going straight to COD, messes you up. And I mean bad.
  • 27. Re: What's your FPS history?
    Slynky1

HotSauce45 wrote:

I was curious to see what FPS games people played throughout their gaming history, whichever platform.  Basically im trying to get an idea of how people become so good at these FPS games.  I've seen people on this forum say how a 1.5 KD isn't very good.  I have a 1.34 with a w/l of 1.13 and thought i was decent.  It made me wonder how to achieve consistent high SPM and K/D and came up with the theory that you must simply have alot of experience, which seems to be the case with most of the forum members.  So i guess with barely over a year experience with FPS a 1.34 isnt too shabby

I've been at it since the early days on the PC. Started with Wolfenstein, like many others and played most of the major PC FPS games up through about 2006. The experience only helps so much, especially if you're moving from PC to console. I know the mechanics and the general strategies, but getting those damned little thumbsticks to execute them is an entirely different matter. My K/D is similar to yours, around 1.3 last time I checked. Don't worry about what others say, if you're having fun, that's all that matters.
  • 28. Re: What's your FPS history?
    icc80012
    Goldeneye 007 - N64
    Perfect Dark - N64
    Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - N64
    James Bond 007: Agent Under Fire - PS2
    James Bond 007: Nightfire - PS2
    Medal of Honor - Front Line - PS2
    Medal of Honor - Rising Sun - PS2
    Timesplitters - PS2
    Timesplitters 2 - PS2
    Timesplitters - Future Perfect - PS2
    Halo 2 - Xbox
    Mag - PS3
    CoD3 - PS3
    CoD4: MW1 - PS3
    CoD: W@W - PS3
    CoD: MW2 - PS3
    CoD: Black Ops - PS3

and others, but these are the ones i mostly played....
    LOVED the map maker in the Timesplitters games.... had so much fun on that, also loved the online MP modes, you could split screen 4 players on 1 ps2!! it could be 4 vs 4, and u only have 2 games and 2 ps2s!
    also loved Goldeneye. --- who didnt??
    Underrated: Agent Under Fire and Nightfire... these games were very fun and me and my friends put in many many hours
  • 29. Re: What's your FPS history?
    Doom, Wolfenstein, UT2004, America's Army, and Counter Strike Source on the PC. Does Duck Hunt count? I loved that growing up... would'be been 100 times better to shoot to dog. I can't remember what my first Playstation shooter was though.. the original MOH I would thinkl.
1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next