6 Replies Latest reply: Aug 26, 2011 7:46 AM by dfhfh RSS

me playing nuketown

GhOsTxX1985
Now bare in mind i am normally **** at nuke town but i got about 4 black birds lol here is a video sorry its a cut down version but thats what happens when theatre mode only lets u have 30 secs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkVSsUy1eRo
  • Re: me playing nuketown
    Its just another video of someone playing an objective game mode, completely ignoring the objective with a FAMS - Utube is saturated with these clips.

Cheers
    But your team was losing...
    CAPTURE B!!! 
    GhOsTxX1985
    yeah i learnewd not always to capture on nuketown as u die alot more plus i dont normally do domintaion but my mate wont play nothing else
    liammclovein

GhOsTxX1985 wrote:

yeah i learnewd not always to capture on nuketown as u die alot more plus i dont normally do domintaion but my mate wont play nothing else

who cares if you die in Nuketown

i went 77 for 23 on nuketown DOM the other day, i had 2 captures and about 3 defends, once you have the B flag and your home flag, you can kill whore till your hearts desire as you can make it very hard for the enemy to get out of their garden
    essentre
    I love playing Dom, but I gotta tell you, if I get stuck with Nuketown then it's the one map I ignore the objective. It's just pointless. I can't tell you how many times I've run across the map from A to C to try and cap it only to get ripped by the other team. It's just a ridiculous map for Domination so like it or not, when I'm on that map it's TDM and getting defense medals for me.
    who cares if you die alot as long as you win the game and you cant do that by ignoring the objectives i always go for the objectives and i still manage a good kill to death ratio.

as for nuke town i find objective game on it easy  specially dom just rush out cap b then its game won and you can sit back and rake in the kills unless ur the type of person who always pushs for the 3rd cap