4 Replies Latest reply: Sep 21, 2013 11:58 AM by UndreamtStone RSS

Is Hacker to Overpowered....

-So now that i have played Moon a few times I have learned a few things about the hacker. You can hack the box once for 600 points which will re-spin the box which is really nice. Once you hack the box once you can re-hack it this gives you your original 950 points back making the box only cost 600 points. When you hack it the second time you turn the second weapon into a power up similar to what the QED does and anyone can pick it up. Also you can hack the box where it spawns but isn't currently (ex: your in bio-dome and box is in power) for 1200 points and can hack again for 600 just like a normal box.
-Next you can hack any door for only 200 points. Granted it takes 30 seconds to hack but still saves you a lot of points.
-Also you can hack weapons which what does is flip the cost of the weapon. So ex: you hack the MP5K in the Lab what that does is instead of ammo costing 500 and upgraded ammo costing 4500 they prices are flipped so upgraded ammo cost 500 points.
-Then you can hack perks what this does is makes the perks in space achievement super easy. What you do is when you buy a perk you can hack that perk once you have it. So when you hack the perk you lose that perk and get the full points back so once you get 4000 you go around buy a perk hack it and repeat til you have the achievement.
-Still more you can hack instead of downing yourself too share points you can hack players and when you hack a player you give them 500 of your points.
-Also when you go to no man's land you can hack pack-a-punch. When you hack the pack-a-punch machine it closes the gates so no zombies can get in to interrupt your upgrading. The pack-a-punch will be closed for about 30-45 seconds be sure someone has something to protect you when the gates fly open b/c the zombies will be waiting.
-Also you can hack windows. This allows you to repair all the boards on the window at once.

If you anyone wants to play Moon with me add me GT: ChaoticD3ath. Moon high round - 30. No man's land solo(before round 1) 53 kills survived 17 min and 38 secs. Bought Jugg and got Mustang and Sally. I have completed the Easter Egg I have all the achievements. Need good players to do get a really high round. Must have mic. No i am not a little kid.
  • Re: Is Hacker to Overpowered....
    danny2011

rcole21 wrote:

-So now that i have played Moon a few times I have learned a few things about the hacker. You can hack the box once for 600 points which will re-spin the box which is really nice. Once you hack the box once you can re-hack it this gives you your original 950 points back making the box only cost 600 points. When you hack it the second time you turn the second weapon into a power up similar to what the QED does and anyone can pick it up. Also you can hack the box where it spawns but isn't currently (ex: your in bio-dome and box is in power) for 1200 points and can hack again for 600 just like a normal box.
    -Next you can hack any door for only 200 points. Granted it takes 30 seconds to hack but still saves you a lot of points.
    -Also you can hack weapons which what does is flip the cost of the weapon. So ex: you hack the MP5K in the Lab what that does is instead of ammo costing 500 and upgraded ammo costing 4500 they prices are flipped so upgraded ammo cost 500 points.
    -Then you can hack perks what this does is makes the perks in space achievement super easy. What you do is when you buy a perk you can hack that perk once you have it. So when you hack the perk you lose that perk and get the full points back so once you get 4000 you go around buy a perk hack it and repeat til you have the achievement.
    -Still more you can hack instead of downing yourself too share points you can hack players and when you hack a player you give them 500 of your points.
    -Also when you go to no man's land you can hack pack-a-punch. When you hack the pack-a-punch machine it closes the gates so no zombies can get in to interrupt your upgrading. The pack-a-punch will be closed for about 30-45 seconds be sure someone has something to protect you when the gates fly open b/c the zombies will be waiting.
    -Also you can hack windows. This allows you to repair all the boards on the window at once.

If you anyone wants to play Moon with me add me GT: ChaoticD3ath. Moon high round - 30. No man's land solo(before round 1) 53 kills survived 17 min and 38 secs. Bought Jugg and got Mustang and Sally. I have completed the Easter Egg I have all the achievements. Need good players to do get a really high round. Must have mic. No i am not a little kid.

i have NOT played moon as i am a ps3 owner but from what i hear and read hacker is brilliant not overpowered! why would u post a thread like this? if ppl start saying it treyarch will just nerf the abilities of the
    hacker maybe?! :@ :/ hell we need all tyhe advantages we can get in this game hacker is a well made piece of technology kit lol not meaning to put a downer on your thread but think next time when you say is it to over powered as it isnt! all them things it can do to help us you all sound great to me!
    InstantRko47
    There is no need to hack the PaP though.
    bballballerkt6666
    except it gives you 1000 points...
    UndreamtStone

only a hacker or cheater would post a thread that tells you what you get for hacking...lol....you have got to be kidding me....hey trey arch and activision...found another one