24 Replies Latest reply: Sep 1, 2011 11:00 AM by cov_valor RSS

Treyarch's downfall

unimatrix1of3
Its true, this is the worst game and forum I have ever set my eyes on.  Here's a few problems I've had since I've been here...

1. This is the only game that I have to port forward for me to get a decent NAT type, and that doesn't work if two Playstations are on at the same time. One will always be moderate and getting constantly kicked.

2. Moderators are rude, they ban your posts for no reason after you report game glitches and dont give you a reason as to why. (Thanks for wasting my time)

3. This website partially works, constant errors on pages.

Thank you Treyarch for nothing, I doubt I'll be buying any future product you guys make... EVER!!
  • Re: Treyarch's downfall
    spankhiccup
    You may as well get used to it. Nothing changes. It not that bad though, is it?.....
  • Re: Treyarch's downfall
    Lancecasual

    Unimatrix1of3 wrote:

     

    Its true, this is the worst game and forum I have ever set my eyes on.  Here's a few problems I've had since I've been here...

    1. This is the only game that I have to port forward for me to get a decent NAT type, and that doesn't work if two Playstations are on at the same time. One will always be moderate and getting constantly kicked.

    2. Moderators are rude, they ban your posts for no reason after you report game glitches and dont give you a reason as to why. (Thanks for wasting my time)

    3. This website partially works, constant errors on pages.

    Thank you Treyarch for nothing, I doubt I'll be buying any future product you guys make... EVER!!



    1.  At least you can port forward and make it work, and before you respond, no it doesn't work for everybody.

    2.  They're rude because you're rude.  Be an adult and post like a normal human being without swearing and all caps.

    3.  The website always works for me.....ALWAYS.

    You say you doubt you'll buy their products?  Complete lie...well maybe not a lie because you believe that right now, but when the time comes you'll end up needing your COD fix and buy it.
  • Re: Treyarch's downfall
    unimatrix1of3

    Lancecasual wrote:

     

    Unimatrix1of3 wrote:

     

    Its true, this is the worst game and forum I have ever set my eyes on.  Here's a few problems I've had since I've been here...

    1. This is the only game that I have to port forward for me to get a decent NAT type, and that doesn't work if two Playstations are on at the same time. One will always be moderate and getting constantly kicked.

    2. Moderators are rude, they ban your posts for no reason after you report game glitches and dont give you a reason as to why. (Thanks for wasting my time)

    3. This website partially works, constant errors on pages.

    Thank you Treyarch for nothing, I doubt I'll be buying any future product you guys make... EVER!!



    1.  At least you can port forward and make it work, and before you respond, no it doesn't work for everybody.

    My point exactly, Treyarch blame everyones PS3's and modems but it's actually their game at fault. Like I said every other game works without Porting, so whats so special about this particular game??

    2.  They're rude because you're rude.  Be an adult and post like a normal human being without swearing and all caps.

    You need to look at my posts. I'm not some whining swearing little kid and never been rude so where did that come from??


    3.  The website always works for me.....ALWAYS.

    Must be using an old browser then lol

    You say you doubt you'll buy their products?  Complete lie...well maybe not a lie because you believe that right now, but when the time comes you'll end up needing your COD fix and buy it.




    Next COD game is by Infinity Ward so yes I'll buy that because its not by Treyarch lol
  • Re: Treyarch's downfall
    Lancecasual
    Um, yes, I know that the next one isn't from Treyarch.  What you apparently failed to understand is that I said the next one that TREYARCH makes you'll still buy.

    Good lord, the gene pool is pretty shallow these days.
  • Re: Treyarch's downfall
    unimatrix1of3
    Oh look another fan boi who hasnt got a clue and finds it clever to insult other forum users. Grow up and dont bother posting unless you've actually got something decent to say.

    (Still awaits response from moderators but not holding my breath.)
  • Re: Treyarch's downfall
    yodagamer

    Unimatrix1of3 wrote:

     

    Oh look another fan boi who hasnt got a clue and finds it clever to insult other forum users. Grow up and dont bother posting unless you've actually got something decent to say.


    So basically, you only want people who agree with you, to post. And if they don't agree with you, they are fanboys who don't know anything? Got it.
  • Re: Treyarch's downfall
    iif0xh0undii
    We don't "ban" posts. We "ban" accounts. We also don't have to state why we are removing any content. You agreed to that when you accepted the Activision Terms of Use/Service.

    It depends entirely on what you are posting. Don't post a "how to" guide, just notify in the thread or PM a moderator.
  • Re: Treyarch's downfall
    yodagamer

    II F0XH0UND II wrote:

     

    We don't "ban" posts. We "ban" accounts. We also don't have to state why we are removing any content. You agreed to that when you accepted the Activision Terms of Use/Service.

    It depends entirely on what you are posting. Don't post a "how to" guide, just notify in the thread or PM a moderator.


    I am very glad we have good moderators on this site!
  • Re: Treyarch's downfall
    Lancecasual

    Unimatrix1of3 wrote:

     

    Oh look another fan boi who hasnt got a clue and finds it clever to insult other forum users. Grow up and dont bother posting unless you've actually got something decent to say.



    I did have something decent to say, I countered every one of your arguments with a different viewpoint.  You don't like it, too bad. 

    I'm no "fanboy".  I have Black Ops ranked third after COD4 and W@W.  I'm realistic, understand how things work, and realize that not everything is going to be perfect.  People these days think the world should be tailored to suit their needs and wants.
  • Re: Treyarch's downfall
    unimatrix1of3

    Lancecasual wrote:

     

    Unimatrix1of3 wrote:

     

    Oh look another fan boi who hasnt got a clue and finds it clever to insult other forum users. Grow up and dont bother posting unless you've actually got something decent to say.



    I did have something decent to say, I countered every one of your arguments with a different viewpoint.  You don't like it, too bad. 

    I'm no "fanboy".  I have Black Ops ranked third after COD4 and W@W.  I'm realistic, understand how things work, and realize that not everything is going to be perfect.  People these days think the world should be tailored to suit their needs and wants.



    So saying I'm from the shallow end of the gene pool is a  constructive comment? I think not.

    I dont expect the world to be tailored for my needs, I'm not on here every day saying this gun needs to be nerfed or anything else like that. No, I was just stating the obvious that this game does not work properly and wanting to know where my missing posts were. After all I bought three copies of this game on release day (one for me, one for my dad and one for my 21 year old son)

    If I spend time reporting a glitch and that post gets removed then obviously I'd like to know why or am I wasting my time. Isn't this what the websites for??
  • Re: Treyarch's downfall
    PAPADEUCE
    oh hold on the next COD is not a product of INFINITY WARD sorry to put it to you ACTIVISON AND TRYARCH are the true developers and Infinity ward only got to put there name on the game because the started the project and where removed from it due to violations to Activison and Treyarch trademarks They tried to do things to the game that violated there contract. If Activison and Tryarch would  have let Infinity Ward develop the game we would be playing a "SIMS" game where we had to feed and tend to your players needs and injuries so it's not a Infinity Ward product there name is the only thing on it!!! Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but Infinity Ward does not exist as a company anymore
  • Re: Treyarch's downfall
    iif0xh0undii

    Unimatrix1of3 wrote:

     

    Lancecasual wrote:

     

    Unimatrix1of3 wrote:

     

    Oh look another fan boi who hasnt got a clue and finds it clever to insult other forum users. Grow up and dont bother posting unless you've actually got something decent to say.



    I did have something decent to say, I countered every one of your arguments with a different viewpoint.  You don't like it, too bad. 

    I'm no "fanboy".  I have Black Ops ranked third after COD4 and W@W.  I'm realistic, understand how things work, and realize that not everything is going to be perfect.  People these days think the world should be tailored to suit their needs and wants.



    So saying I'm from the shallow end of the gene pool is a  constructive comment? I think not.

    I dont expect the world to be tailored for my needs, I'm not on here every day saying this gun needs to be nerfed or anything else like that. No, I was just stating the obvious that this game does not work properly and wanting to know where my missing posts were. After all I bought three copies of this game on release day (one for me, one for my dad and one for my 21 year old son)

    If I spend time reporting a glitch and that post gets removed then obviously I'd like to know why or am I wasting my time. Isn't this what the websites for??



    Agreed. Lance, you were in the wrong to make the gene pool comment. It was pretty much unneeded.

    In regards to the report: Yes and no. You're free to report glitches but removal depends on many factors. It could have been a how to, there could have been multiple topics on the matter, or it could have been removed entirely on accident. Lots of possibilities, but in the future it'd be better to simply PM a moderator. Cutpurse is a great candidate for this.
  • Re: Treyarch's downfall
    Lancecasual
    Agreed, it was unnecessary, my bad.
  • Re: Treyarch's downfall
    PAPADEUCE
    and to be keyed in on the subject they should pay more attention to the complaints of the glitching and the lags to the game by fixing their out dated servers
  • Re: Treyarch's downfall
    SmallFace

    PAPADEUCE wrote:

     

    oh hold on the next COD is not a product of INFINITY WARD sorry to put it to you ACTIVISON AND TRYARCH are the true developers and Infinity ward only got to put there name on the game because the started the project and where removed from it due to violations to Activison and Treyarch trademarks They tried to do things to the game that violated there contract. If Activison and Tryarch would  have let Infinity Ward develop the game we would be playing a "SIMS" game where we had to feed and tend to your players needs and injuries so it's not a Infinity Ward product there name is the only thing on it!!! Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but Infinity Ward does not exist as a company anymore




    huh? is that a parallel universe you're posting from?
  • Re: Treyarch's downfall
    PAPADEUCE
    look on the first page about the guy ranting about how the COD MF3 is a product of Infinity Ward sorry it looked out of placed
  • Re: Treyarch's downfall
    spacecoyote1313
    Were all going to buy the next Treyarch CoD. Don't lie cause were are all trapped in Activisions cold hard grasp and can't escape. You might say you wont buy it now, but you will when the time comes
  • Re: Treyarch's downfall

    PAPADEUCE wrote:

     

    oh hold on the next COD is not a product of INFINITY WARD sorry to put it to you ACTIVISON AND TRYARCH are the true developers and Infinity ward only got to put there name on the game because the started the project and where removed from it due to violations to Activison and Treyarch trademarks They tried to do things to the game that violated there contract. If Activison and Tryarch would  have let Infinity Ward develop the game we would be playing a "SIMS" game where we had to feed and tend to your players needs and injuries so it's not a Infinity Ward product there name is the only thing on it!!! Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but Infinity Ward does not exist as a company anymore




    I would love to know where you got this false information from. Activision is the Producer of CoD titles. Treyarch and Infinity Ward are the Developers. Treyarch has no authority over IW and vice versa. Infinity Ward is developing MW3 along with Sledgehammer games. "They tried to do things to the game that violated there contract." What the hell are you talking about..? I mean, this makes no sense at all, and couldn't be further from the truth. IW is still a company and has filled up their staff since the people left last year. Please, do not post something like this if you have no clue at all, what you are talking about.
  • Re: Treyarch's downfall
    icc80012

    spacecoyote1313 wrote:

     

    Were all going to buy the next Treyarch CoD. Don't lie cause were are all trapped in Activisions cold hard grasp and can't escape. You might say you wont buy it now, but you will when the time comes



    speak for yourself on that one. i played FPS games before CoD and will play FPS games after CoD. i will not be buying any 3arc games.
  • Re: Treyarch's downfall
    jacen-720
    ill buy them even though online is pretty bad at points i love the campaign from all the games and that is worth the money to me zombies and special ops all fun so ill keep buying
  • Re: Treyarch's downfall
    bu3ouf91
    Infinity Ward Ruleeezzzzzzzz  , Tryarch ******* 
  • Re: Treyarch's downfall

    Unimatrix1of3 wrote:

     


    3. This website partially works, constant errors on pages.



    This website is a joke, I'll agree. It always says "0 users online". If you click on a link from your email, if you haven't signed in yet, it will put you in an endless loop on the sign-in page. I also HATE when I try to post a comment, and it stops me and says a new comment has been posted since I last read the page, and I might want to revise my comment in light of the new comments. Hell no. Just post my damn comment. Has anyone EVER revised their comment? No. We all just have to hit "submit" again. It feels like getting blopshotted in forum style.
  • Re: Treyarch's downfall
    Lancecasual

    bu3ouf91 wrote:

     

    Infinity Ward Ruleeezzzzzzzz  , Tryarch ******* 



    God I hope that was sarcasm.
  • Re: Treyarch's downfall
    I will not buy a treyarc game again if its called Black ops 2 or even remotely looks like it !  I will however buy a game from Treyarc if its a WW2 shooter !  No more warfare run offs, its too much, and we need a venue change between games !