1 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next 109 Replies Latest reply: Jan 18, 2012 7:25 AM by JINX__1391 Go to original post RSS
  • 80. Re: What is wrong with MW3 already

vims1990 wrote:

But as I said before, Deathstreaks should be disabled once you reach the end of Level 80 (No prestige).
    You aren't a newbie after that.

Since they won't be removed, I suggest this. Also had to find the...

▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█
    ██████▌█ █▐▐▌▀█▐▌▀▀██▀▀
    ████▄█▌▀ ▀▐▐▌█▄▐██▄▄█▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
  • 81. Re: What is wrong with MW3 already
    brandaman

daHawk wrote:

sadly enough...

What's sad about playing games and making a hell of a lot of money off of it?
  • 82. Re: What is wrong with MW3 already
    brandaman

vims1990 wrote:

Last time I heard, COD Elite is suppose to help new players or is it just another marketing ploy by Activision?  

Deathstreaks aren't required in any video game. If a dev wanted to help a new player, combat training would have been the better option.
    Hell, even Survival Mode is basically "combat training." It gives players an opportunity to get a feel of using a controller.

I have a feeling Kill Confirmed and Team Defender will replace game modes like Demolition so spawn trapping won't be an issue.

But as I said before, Deathstreaks should be disabled once you reach the end of Level 80 (No prestige).
    You aren't a newbie after that.

The reason they say that about ELITE is because you can see where you die a lot and stuff because of the heatmaps and where you need to improve.

I agree deathstreaks aren't required. I don't like them, but they don't bother me that much as long as there's no Painkiller.

I would like that. Someone suggested it to Robert Bowling but he said it's unfair to experienced players 
  • 83. Re: What is wrong with MW3 already
    vims1990
    I think this "Prestige shop" is a bunch of shi*.

What I loved about MW2 was the grind to get through prestiges, unlock titles & challenges without the need to boost but now in MW3, you can purchase titles/emblems, weapons, extra custom classs?

It's like the dev's don't want to challenge players and keep spoonfeeding the newbies.
    It's exactly whatTreyarch did it for Black Ops with COD Points.

Weapon variety was great back in MW2. It was terrible in Black Ops.
    But in MW3, you can purchase the best weapon and use it through an entire prestige.
    This is to me will not encourage weapon variety, it will just make the game way too easy for newcomers.
  • 84. Re: What is wrong with MW3 already

vims1990 wrote:

What I loved about MW2 was the grind to get through prestiges, unlock titles & challenges without the need to boost but now in MW3, you can purchase titles/emblems, weapons, extra custom classs?

It's like the dev's don't want to challenge players and keep spoonfeeding the newbies.

But in MW3, you can purchase the best weapon and use it through an entire prestige.
    This is to me will not encourage weapon variety, it will just make the game way too easy for newcomers.

You can purchase any weapon in the game at any level in MW3?
  • 85. Re: What is wrong with MW3 already
    ^adam9212^

pum300 wrote:

- Probably Hackers in the future

The topic is titled "What is wrong with MW3 already".
    The game isn't even out yet and you're already complaining about hackers..  .
  • 86. Re: What is wrong with MW3 already
    vims1990

Rezzurected davidlsofferman wrote:

vims1990 wrote:

http://www.mw3elite.com/2011/mw3-prestige-shop-finally-a-real-incentive-to-prestige/

Extra Custom Class
        Reset All Stats
        Double XP
        Double Weapon XP
       Unlock Gear (I have a feeling it's related to buying weapon, attachments like COD Points)
        Challenges 1
        Challenges 2
        Challenges 3
        Title and Emblem 1
        Title and Emblem 2
        Title and Emblem 3
  • 87. Re: What is wrong with MW3 already
    brandaman

vims1990 wrote:

vims1990 wrote:

http://www.mw3elite.com/2011/mw3-prestige-shop-finally-a-real-incentive-to-prestige/

Extra Custom Class
        Reset All Stats
        Double XP
        Double Weapon XP
       Unlock Gear (I have a feeling it's related to buying weapon, attachments like COD Points)
        Challenges 1
        Challenges 2
        Challenges 3
        Title and Emblem 1
        Title and Emblem 2
        Title and Emblem 3

I hope that double XP doesn't last forever

And the Unlock Gear, I saw Rob say you can carry a weapon over when you prestige. I think you can only use it once, and I'd hope a lot of them don't last forever.
  • 88. Re: What is wrong with MW3 already

Brandaman wrote:

And the Unlock Gear, I saw Rob say you can carry a weapon over when you prestige. I think you can only use it once, and I'd hope a lot of them don't last forever.

It will be stupid if double xp lasts forever. Think about it, 2x xp for the map pack release and the 2x xp for when you prestige. So basically Quad xp.
  • 89. Re: What is wrong with MW3 already
    brandaman

Brandaman wrote:

It will be stupid if double xp lasts forever. Think about it, 2x xp for the map pack release and the 2x xp for when you prestige. So basically Quad xp.

Hopefully it will be like 2 hours of in game time or something.