1 18 19 20 21 22 Previous Next 490 Replies Latest reply: May 14, 2013 6:52 PM by ChestSplittah Go to original post RSS
  • 190. Re: The OT Bar ~Updated~
    m2thet
    Please feel free to enjoy the new and improved bar. We fixed the previous issues running around, as well as added lots of great things!
  • 191. Re: The OT Bar ~Updated~
    A coke with ice please. Ever though of making a restaurant? Also i know how to make your drinks more cold than any frigde can make.
  • 192. Re: The OT Bar ~Updated~
    m2thet

cptprice753 wrote:

A coke with ice please. Ever though of making a restaurant? Also i know how to make your drinks more cold than any frigde can make.

Put them in a freezer?
  • 193. Re: The OT Bar ~Updated~

M2TheT wrote:

cptprice753 wrote:

A coke with extra ice please. Ever though of making a restaurant? Also i know how to make your drinks more cold than any frigde can make.

Put them in a freezer?

No. Also wheres my coke with extra ice. I need to chill out.
  • 194. Re: The OT Bar ~Updated~
    m2thet

cptprice753 wrote:

M2TheT wrote:

cptprice753 wrote:

A coke with extra ice please. Ever though of making a restaurant? Also i know how to make your drinks more cold than any frigde can make.

Put them in a freezer?

No. Also wheres my coke with extra ice. I need to chill out.

It's on your table
  • 195. Re: The OT Bar ~Updated~
    MarchMallow
    Will there be any entertainment tonight sir? A good bar becomes great with some decent entertainment.
  • 196. Re: The OT Bar ~Updated~
    m2thet

MarchMallow wrote:

Will there be any entertainment tonight sir? A good bar becomes great with some decent entertainment.

Tell me what you are thinking!
  • 197. Re: The OT Bar ~Updated~
    MarchMallow

M2TheT wrote:

MarchMallow wrote:

Tell me what you are thinking!

Oho, I see what you're getting at. I was talking a band but that's pretty good too.   
  • 198. Re: The OT Bar ~Updated~

M2TheT wrote:

It's on your table

Thanks.

*Drinks coke*

Very cold, but i now how to make colder. If you "bath" the can with soda inside in a mixture that includes water, alcohol and salt mixed togheter and put in the frigde for a good time. The water had a freezing point at -2, the alcohol makes that point drop to -44 so that it won't freeze and the salt makes it even more difficult to freeze. If you take a can and bath it onto that mixture for 3 minutes it will be colder than anything in the frigde and it won't be freezed.  :o
  • 199. Re: The OT Bar ~Updated~
    When this thread gets 200 post it will FAIL
1 18 19 20 21 22 Previous Next