1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 113 Replies Latest reply: May 8, 2012 10:52 PM by weily68 Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: What weapon do u hate most getting killed by

Bugglefluff wrote:

It would be funny if you could shoot yourself. 

ive tried to tomahawk myself in hardcore... no luck though  
  • 21. Re: What weapon do u hate most getting killed by
    Sleep98
    Grenade Launcher and Second Chance users.
  • 22. Re: What weapon do u hate most getting killed by
    All of them.  I just hate dieing
  • 23. Re: What weapon do u hate most getting killed by
    ghamorra
    MP5k, only because I always find the guy who tries to snipe with it or runs around hip firing
  • 24. Re: What weapon do u hate most getting killed by
    I tend to get annoyed when I am killed by a weapon I suck with. So probably ballistic knifes or tomahawk. I don't rage or trash talk. Those weapons take skill or luck to win with so kudos to them. Claymores are high on the list too just because they are luck kills really though I use them all the time.

On a side note I LOVE killing someone with my silenced spaz-12. The little poof noise it makes as I 1 shot someone makes me smile every time. I enjoy it too because the SMG run n gunners think they are invincible till they turn the corner and get 1 shotted. So many people rage.
  • 25. Re: What weapon do u hate most getting killed by
    sgtsmiles

ScottyB83 wrote:

I tend to get annoyed when I am killed by a weapon I suck with. So probably ballistic knifes or tomahawk. I don't rage or trash talk. Those weapons take skill or luck to win with so kudos to them. Claymores are high on the list too just because they are luck kills really though I use them all the time.

On a side note I LOVE killing someone with my silenced spaz-12. The little poof noise it makes as I 1 shot someone makes me smile every time. I enjoy it too because the SMG run n gunners think they are invincible till they turn the corner and get 1 shotted. So many people rage.

I hate shotguns fullstop...i get pissed when i get killed by some guy with a silenced spas-12 sitting in a corner watching a door way....I run in with my smg...get 1 shotted by some ***** sitting in a corner. no skill - camping
    ^^thats why we get pissed^^ 
  • 26. Re: What weapon do u hate most getting killed by

sgtsmiles wrote:

ScottyB83 wrote:

I hate shotguns fullstop...i get pissed when i get killed by some guy with a silenced spas-12 sitting in a corner watching a door way....I run in with my smg...get 1 shotted by some ***** sitting in a corner. no skill - camping
    ^^thats why we get pissed^^ 

That's fair. I don't camp with it though. I move around and try to stay in tight areas as I will get owned in an open area. I don't hate campers but I don;t see the point of it. I get more kills moving around a little than I do sitting and waiting for someone to happen by. There is a lot of skill in reading the HUD. I can usually tell where people are by where my team is. I just go to a spot where my team isn't and 9/10 I find a victim or 2.
  • 27. Re: What weapon do u hate most getting killed by

JesusShemsus wrote:

Bugglefluff wrote:

lol.   
  • 28. Re: What weapon do u hate most getting killed by

Bugglefluff wrote:

JesusShemsus wrote:

Bugglefluff wrote:

lol.   

"I love turtles. Check out Battlefield.com"
    You:"lol"
    Lol indeed
  • 29. Re: What weapon do u hate most getting killed by

fighterjet7008 wrote:

"I love turtles. Check out Battlefield.com"
    You:"lol"
    Lol indeed

Why,? lol.
1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next