11 Replies Latest reply: Sep 25, 2011 7:46 PM by zerokil RSS

Fastest S&D?

I got this gameplay just today, just wondering if it's the fastest or atleast one of the fastest? They videos are both less than 30 seconds (the gameplay took longer ofcourse).
If you guys have any faster ones please post, I would like to see it 

Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uy7HaFIhXyw

Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKsCstxrA6M
  • Re: Fastest S&D?
    BUMP
    BUMP
    any feedback would be appreciated >.>
    whytie84

ZeroKil wrote:

i get the distinct impression nobody wants to give feedback mate.

I watched it earlier and i personally found the vid a tad confusing, especially given the title of the thread. i have no idea how its possible to comprehend an answer to your question. the simple answer is "i dont know" or "nobody knows".

i'd say move on and stop bumping it. 3 bumps with no response (till this one) means give up in my books!

whytie84 wrote:

ZeroKil wrote:

i get the distinct impression nobody wants to give feedback mate.

I watched it earlier and i personally found the vid a tad confusing, especially given the title of the thread. i have no idea how its possible to comprehend an answer to your question. the simple answer is "i dont know" or "nobody knows".

i'd say move on and stop bumping it. 3 bumps with no response (till this one) means give up in my books!

well, your feedback is good enough then, thanks mate
    illstplaya2live
    It was good I liked it. But it is kinda confusing. Also I don't know if it's the fastest because thee are soo Many videos claiming this.
    But other than that it was good..   
    I heard someone got a nuke on SnD... Fastest Nuke in the world @_@

illstplaya2live wrote:

It was good I liked it. But it is kinda confusing. Also I don't know if it's the fastest because thee are soo Many videos claiming this.

What part is confusing? An thanks

EastCoastStylez wrote:

I heard someone got a nuke on SnD... Fastest Nuke in the world @_@

WTF O.O how do.. Whaaat?
    illstplaya2live

ZeroKil wrote:

illstplaya2live wrote:

What part is confusing? An thanks

Well it was just the way some of the clips were put together. It was kinda hard to folks what was going on. Like if it was the same round or a different one. But like I said it was still good...  
    hmm i see, but i end pretty much every round and then it says round win and it shows the score xD
    but i understand, thanks man