6 Replies Latest reply: Sep 27, 2011 10:03 AM by smileetus RSS

You know your team sucks when...

MoNsTeR_zAcH
It is round 7 on moon and you have 360 points after buying all the doors on the path to the power through tunnel 6 but one. One of your teammates has 4200 points, one has 4500 points and the other has 5100 points, but they all refuse to buy the last door even after you have yelled at them foe 5 minutes. A this point I quit out of disgust.
  • Re: You know your team sucks when...
    FireeriF
    when your the last one alive on round 1 or is that because they havent played moon yet lol
    ripperkip
    when they throw nades in the start room and tunnels making it trickier to hack the excavators as all the windows are blown out 
    deathclaw2143346456546

MoNsTeR_zAcH wrote:

It is round 7 on moon and you have 360 points after buying all the doors on the path to the power through tunnel 6 but one. One of your teammates has 4200 points, one has 4500 points and the other has 5100 points, but they all refuse to buy the last door even after you have yelled at them foe 5 minutes. A this point I quit out of disgust.

well as the games loading there are some tips, you could get one saying something like "i'm not buying that door" that’s the problem
    You know your team sucks when...

I'm on it!

Seriously, I have fun playing and I'm getting better....  but I suck!  I don't know how you guys do it.  I always seem to get trapped and downed.
    jerrmy13

MoNsTeR_zAcH wrote:

tell me about it
    i open 1-2 doors even though i have 1000 or 2000 points more, they refuse, so i dont open it, then i wait for their stupid asses to open it, mostly when i ever played kino(gross map)
    and they tell me to open doors when i have 1000 [ponts and they have more
    i just don't revive them to piss em off
    When you are playing with three H@RDC00re 10-yr olds who just bought the map pack, not thinking to at least play it once on Solo to learn the basic layout, months after it came out. When you play with kids who throw grenades through their windows on round 2 and that will take your kill if you haven't killed him already. Those people who hide in the corners with all their points waiting for you to buy the 1250 door after you just bought the first two so they can spend all their points and still not come out with anything better then a FAL. That one lucky kid who actually gets a Ray Gun and still manages to go down, trash talking you because you did not cover him and threats to leave if you don't risk your life to save you because he all-of-a-sudden doesn't have anymore points for Juggernog. And worst of all, those damn people who have a guest AND NO MIC.