11 Replies Latest reply: Oct 4, 2011 5:26 PM by zeRandomGuy RSS

campers are sore losers

jacen-720
i love playing a match and having a camper that i call out say the famous 1 v 1 me then i destroy them and then i get called a cheater it brings a smile to my face lol
  • Re: campers are sore losers
    illstplaya2live
    Maybe your just a sore winner 
    (jk)
    Yeah they talk all this sh1t but when it comes down to proving it, they (for lack of a better word) don't wanna put their money where their mouth is
    jacen-720
    i usually wouldnt care but it is always the camper in the corner that runs their mouth and they make the challenge and when they cant camp and get killed why am i automatically a cheater ?
    Pierce708
    When I see a camper in a corner, my friends and I spot him out and trap him until he stop camping lol.
    IamBetterTHanYouxoxo
    Yawn....If it isnt another player that has a supieror playinbg style...these treads pop daily...If you want to cry about how some one plays dont play the game. You title should have read. Campers are sore losers and I am just a loser beacuse I like to go on public forums and cry about how other people play because if you dont play the same as me you dont know how to play because there is only one way to play a video game.

Dont bother responding I wont be checking back in on this tread.

IamBetterTHanYouxoxo wrote:

Yawn....If it isnt another player that has a supieror playinbg style...these treads pop daily...If you want to cry about how some one plays dont play the game. You title should have read. Campers are sore losers and I am just a loser beacuse I like to go on public forums and cry about how other people play because if you dont play the same as me you dont know how to play because there is only one way to play a video game.

THIS!!! (All day long, baby!) 
    cy7s

jacen-720 wrote:

i love playing a match and having a camper that i call out say the famous 1 v 1 me then i destroy them and then i get called a cheater it brings a smile to my face lol

i love camping and having someone call me out to 1v1 them, then i destroy them and then i get called a camper again it brings a smile to my face
    dlundebjerg28

IamBetterTHanYouxoxo wrote:

Dont bother responding I wont be checking back in on this tread.

This guy is a Grade A tool, I give it another 2 hours before he starts a giant flame war with someone and gets banned.
    P2R-GoTCha
    Campers should be use to losing as the generally provide no help in objective games. Though I love when ppl ask me to 1v1. I just tell them when they get ranked in the leaderboards in the top 100 in 1v1's then ill face them. They usually are to dumb to realize im just screwing with them.
    forrest-gump____
    One thing i've never understood about 1 vs 1's................why has it got to be with a sniper rifle?

Is there an unwritten rule somewhere? I suck with a sniper rifle, why cant the be with the AUG, Famas or M60?

Never figured it

Forrest-Gump____ wrote:

One thing i've never understood about 1 vs 1's................why has it got to be with a sniper rifle?

Is there an unwritten rule somewhere? I suck with a sniper rifle, why cant the be with the AUG, Famas or M60?

Never figured it

Cause to be any good @ this game and to be a good 1 v 1 you gotta have "leet"  xxQu1ckSkopezxx skillz.   

You didn't know that Gump?  LOL
    zeRandomGuy

Forrest-Gump____ wrote:

Never figured it

1v1s can mean both.