38 Replies Latest reply: Oct 5, 2011 6:52 PM by bucknasty!!!!! RSS

I throw Tomahawks, because I cannot win a gun fight

bucknasty!!!!!
Just as the title says, I can't. I cannot win a gun fight for the life of me. Even if I start shooting the enemy and hit the enemy first, I still end up on the losing side. So, I throw tomahawks and balistic knife. Why? Because they kill in one hit. I can take 2 or 3 bullets, hit the guy with one tomahawk and I win. So, Im done. Im done using my gun. Bullets dont kill anymore for me, Tomahawks do, balistic knives do. If I miss with the tomahawk and die, so what, If I shot at the guy and hit him, I still would of died.

Too many times have I seen a guy (with his back to me) shoot him, only for him to turn around and kill me. My gun does not work like yours. I dont know why. My connection is good most the time. My accuracy is good. So, My top weapon is the AK47 with 11,000 kills. My tomahawk kills are at 6,900. Soon, my tomahawk will be on the top for kills because my gun dont work anymore.

Im out.
  • Re: I throw Tomahawks, because I cannot win a gun fight
    cy7s

bucknasty!!!!! wrote:

Just as the title says, I can't. I cannot win a gun fight for the life of me. Even if I start shooting the enemy and hit the enemy first, I still end up on the losing side. So, I throw tomahawks and balistic knife. Why? Because they kill in one hit. I can take 2 or 3 bullets, hit the guy with one tomahawk and I win. So, Im done. Im done using my gun. Bullets dont kill anymore for me, Tomahawks do, balistic knives do. If I miss with the tomahawk and die, so what, If I shot at the guy and hit him, I still would of died.

Too many times have I seen a guy (with his back to me) shoot him, only for him to turn around and kill me. My gun does not work like yours. I dont know why. My connection is good most the time. My accuracy is good. So, My top weapon is the AK47 with 11,000 kills. My tomahawk kills are at 6,900. Soon, my tomahawk will be on the top for kills because my gun dont work anymore.

Im out.

have you tried hardcore?
    bucknasty!!!!!

cy7s wrote:

bucknasty!!!!! wrote:

Im out.

have you tried hardcore?

All i played From CoD4 to MW2 was HC. Im burnt out on it. And trust me, I still would lose a gun fight. Im totally convinced now.

bucknasty!!!!! wrote:

Im out.

Hey, I have like that many kills with the AK47 too. All my stuff works fine, although I use blades because I like them know; it was more of a challenge back in COD4. My Ballistic knife is on top tho because I'm a 1337 knifer  (joke)
    bucknasty!!!!!

Belmonkey wrote:

bucknasty!!!!! wrote:

Im out.

Hey, I have like that many kills with the AK47 too. All my stuff works fine, although I use blades because I like them know; it was more of a challenge back in COD4. My Ballistic knife is on top tho because I'm a 1337 knifer  (joke)

Yeah, like I said, your gun works fine. Mine doesn't.
    It's just BO.
    or

JD_2020 wrote:

It's all in your head.     

bucknasty!!!!!

Rezzurected davidlsofferman wrote:

It's just BO.
    or

JD_2020 wrote:

It's all in your head.     

Oh I know Its BO, because my gun killed in all other CoD games.

or its all in my head. 

bucknasty!!!!! wrote:

It's just BO.
    or

JD_2020 wrote:

It's all in your head.     

Oh I know Its BO, because my gun killed in all other CoD games.

or its all in my head. 

At least JD left. That's the only good thing to come from this year.
    OGP]K!ng$hotgun
    Sometimes it feels like NO matter how many bullets I out into an enemy, I get consistently 2 shotted.

I have noticed this so much recently. It is like everyone's guns got buffed, except mine.
    bucknasty!!!!!

dedicatedserversplease wrote:

Black Ops sucks D...

bucknasty!!!!!

OGP wrote:

K!ng$hotgun":1tf75mrp]Sometimes it feels like NO matter how many bullets I out into an enemy, I get consistently 2 shotted.

I have noticed this so much recently. It is like everyone's guns got buffed, except mine.

exactly!

bucknasty!!!!! wrote:

OGP wrote:

K!ng$hotgun":34yts3w0]Sometimes it feels like NO matter how many bullets I out into an enemy, I get consistently 2 shotted.

exactly!

Don't get into head to head battles then, try to catch them off-guard and hit people in the back or side.

Belmonkey wrote:

bucknasty!!!!! wrote:

OGP wrote:

K!ng$hotgun":2ozq943w]Sometimes it feels like NO matter how many bullets I out into an enemy, I get consistently 2 shotted.

exactly!

Don't get into head to head battles then, try to catch them off-guard and hit people in the back or side.

*Unloads a full clip of Ak-47*

*Get's nothing but hitmarkers*

*Get's killed in two shots from a Uzi*

*Quits game and starts to play BF3 beta*      

*Unloads a full clip of Ak-47*

*Get's nothing but hitmarkers*

*Get's killed in two shots from a Uzi*

*Quits game and starts to play BF3 beta*      

I would go there too. I wish you could have infinite C4 in that game tho >.< I tried laying C4 all over a field, but I realized they start disappearing after the 5th one. Still, earlier I set up a nice trap near the tunnel entrance to the subway by using a bunch of C4. I killed 4-6 people at once over a pretty wide area. C4 are beast in that game, although I have a bad habit of killing myself with them >.<
    darkplaces28
    I know how Buck feels. I go through the same thing with him consistently when we are joined up. @Bucknasty I got my Nat type corrected FINALLY! Maybe that will help me out. I'm sure though now that I'll have a good connection that the lag compensation will award those with poor connections though. Are you playing tonight?
    Hellokitty1000
    bucknasty!!!!!, try these setups.  My go to classes that work damn good.  Each work well for each situations. 

Camper killer on Berlin Wall (For those clowns that hide in the two building upstairs) or for hanging around B Flag on Cracked!  Good on Havana too!

-Olympia/M1911 Dual Wield
    -Flak Jacket Pro/SoH Pro/Marathon Pro

Summit
    -MP5K w/ Rapid Fire / M1911 Dual Wield

Hazard
    -AUG w/ Grenade Launcher / M1911 Dual Wield
    -LW Pro/Soh Pro/Marathon Pro

Jungle
    -Flak Jacket Pro/Soh Pro/Marathon Pro

As you can see, I like to use Marathon Pro for practically every class.  It's real good to get you into your magic spot first and kill them before they know what happened.  Tactical Mask Pro is nice but IMO, Marathon is better for my play style because I'm always on the move.

The four classes above is basically all that I use for Domination/HQ.  IMO, the most under-rated weapon in the game is the MP5K.  Just use SOH Pro for the longer shots and it still hipfires like a champ.

Another one is the Olympia.  (Bypasses lag!)Best close quarters weapon in the game.  Just hipfire two shots automatically.  You'll win 80% of those 1 vs 1 battles.  ADS for the longer shots in the back of the head for a OHK.

M1911 Dual Wield is nice too!  Does not need Steady Aim and very accurate.  Just spam it and they die fast when you need them.
    scratch_1_more

bucknasty!!!!! wrote:

Im out.

In a messed up way Black Ops turned you into a thawk beast lol, I'm afraid to think of all the banks that never would've happened if the hit detection/lag wasn't an issue. I guess it's another situation of fail to win lol.

Keep up the great work Buck
    avengedyesterday
    Gotta bob and weave bro, be superman and dodge those bullets.
    darkplaces28

Hellokitty1000 wrote:

bucknasty!!!!!, try these setups.  My go to classes that work damn good.  Each work well for each situations. 

Camper killer on Berlin Wall (For those clowns that hide in the two building upstairs) or for hanging around B Flag on Cracked!  Good on Havana too!

Summit

Hazard

Jungle

As you can see, I like to use Marathon Pro for practically every class.  It's real good to get you into your magic spot first and kill them before they know what happened.  Tactical Mask Pro is nice but IMO, Marathon is better for my play style because I'm always on the move.

The four classes above is basically all that I use for Domination/HQ.  IMO, the most under-rated weapon in the game is the MP5K.  Just use SOH Pro for the longer shots and it still hipfires like a champ.

Another one is the Olympia.  (Bypasses lag!)Best close quarters weapon in the game.  Just hipfire two shots automatically.  You'll win 80% of those 1 vs 1 battles.  ADS for the longer shots in the back of the head for a OHK.

M1911 Dual Wield is nice too!  Does not need Steady Aim and very accurate.  Just spam it and they die fast when you need them.

LOL. Sorry I had to laugh just because I play with bucknasty a lot and if he equipped a grenade launcher I'd be very surprised.
    ghamorra
    The best part of black ops is unloading on a guy only to get killed. Then when you respawn and take a couple steps you get an 80pt assist
    Snipingdbag
    3Arch clearly fcked up if a guy of your skill / aiming level can't constantly get kills aiming automatic guns. This game is massively connection based, but it shouldn't be that bad. Do you play on an open port? If not, you should.

I do see you holding 4 hit kill guns while making your montages, you should try the tryhard 74u with rf class and make it warlord pro with RF and grip thus meaning you can rock 2 hawks, while holding that beast.
    bucknasty!!!!!

Snipingdbag wrote:

3Arch clearly fcked up if a guy of your skill / aiming level can't constantly get kills aiming automatic guns. This game is massively connection based, but it shouldn't be that bad. Do you play on an open port? If not, you should.

I do see you holding 4 hit kill guns while making your montages, you should try the tryhard 74u with rf class and make it warlord pro with RF and grip thus meaning you can rock 2 hawks, while holding that beast.

I've never had anything but a open NAT type. Thats not the problem. The problem is, I dont have time to dodge, duck, or run. I die very fast. And the other problem is, my gun doesn't do the same, The enemy has time to run get behind cover then come out and kill me. Its so damn annoying. And its not a specific gun. Its all of them. None of them kill like yours do. I know it might sound crazy, but its true. I have been in gun fights were I clearly get the upper hand, I start shooting first, and of coarse the first 3-4 bullets dont register, damn anti lag, Then the enemy shoots, I die. Very fast. No time to react. 
    bucknasty!!!!!

Hellokitty1000 wrote:

Summit

Hazard

Jungle

Thanks for the advice, but no. I will not use grenade launchers. And as for the olympia, all I get is hit markers.
    bucknasty!!!!!

Belmonkey wrote:

bucknasty!!!!! wrote:

OGP wrote:

K!ng$hotgun":ba39gppt]Sometimes it feels like NO matter how many bullets I out into an enemy, I get consistently 2 shotted.

exactly!

I have been playing CoD since CoD4. I know how to flank, and catch them off-guard. The point i am trying to make is, no matter how off-guard I catch them, they always have time to turn and shoot and kill me. You see, there is no stragety to what I am expeirencing. Sorry spelling is bad.

bucknasty!!!!! wrote:

Im out.

You're not very good, are you?

bucknasty!!!!! wrote:

Im out.

I got the same kind of problems but only with some gun's but if i pick the same gun up off the floor because i've run out of bullets its fine i must say the tomahawk is one of my favorit wepons.
    bucknasty!!!!!

Keisar1 wrote:

bucknasty!!!!! wrote:

Im out.

You're not very good, are you?

No, I am horrible at this game. 
    slyone72
    dud ei am the same way, except i am a nasty bad ass grenade thrower/killer. i use semtex and my last game on silo had a quad kill from a blind throw (perfectly aimed BTW) to the left of B in dom running toward C on the side of the map.  got killed then respawned and repeated it on the run. I wish i could use grenades only, i stick em on their heads, groin sticks, face, sticks, on the run sticks- but put a gun in my hand and im below mediocre.
    bucknasty!!!!!

slyone72 wrote:

dud ei am the same way, except i am a nasty bad ass grenade thrower/killer. i use semtex and my last game on silo had a quad kill from a blind throw (perfectly aimed BTW) to the left of B in dom running toward C on the side of the map.  got killed then respawned and repeated it on the run. I wish i could use grenades only, i stick em on their heads, groin sticks, face, sticks, on the run sticks- but put a gun in my hand and im below mediocre.

yup, when it comes to gun battles I will lose 9 times out of 10, but I am deadly accurate with the tomahawk. probably one of the best with it.

bucknasty!!!!! wrote:

slyone72 wrote:

yup, when it comes to gun battles I will lose 9 times out of 10, but I am deadly accurate with the tomahawk. probably one of the best with it.

I don't  know, I'm apparently pretty accurate too, if a 35% hit rate is good. I usually see people with less accuracy. There is a guy around with nearly 20,000 tomahawk kills tho. (Unless I read it wrong)
    OGP]K!ng$hotgun
    I found out a great thing!

Use Ext Mag, on a Galil! 50 shots man! All you need to land is 4!
    bucknasty!!!!!

Belmonkey wrote:

bucknasty!!!!! wrote:

[/quote]

I don't  know, I'm apparently pretty accurate too, if a 35% hit rate is good. I usually see people with less accuracy. There is a guy around with nearly 20,000 tomahawk kills tho. (Unless I read it wrong)[/quote]
    Thredzzzz has 20,000. And I said ONE of the best. Doesnt mean I am the best. You might even be better. And thats fine. Just saying that I am more accurate with a thawk than most. I would never say that I am the best.

bucknasty!!!!! wrote:

Belmonkey wrote:

bucknasty!!!!! wrote:

I don't  know, I'm apparently pretty accurate too, if a 35% hit rate is good. I usually see people with less accuracy. There is a guy around with nearly 20,000 tomahawk kills tho. (Unless I read it wrong)[/quote]
    Thredzzzz has 20,000. And I said ONE of the best. Doesnt mean I am the best. You might even be better. And thats fine. Just saying that I am more accurate with a thawk than most. I would never say that I am the best.[/quote]

The guy I was talking about seems like my tomahawk counterpart; he seems to like pointing his stats out just like me, although he seems like a bit more of a jerk.
    bucknasty!!!!!

Belmonkey wrote:

The guy I was talking about seems like my tomahawk counterpart; he seems to like pointing his stats out just like me, although he seems like a bit more of a jerk.

Instead of talking about my stats, I just show people what I can do. And lets just say, Its working out pretty good for me. 

bucknasty!!!!! wrote:

Belmonkey wrote:

Instead of talking about my stats, I just show people what I can do. And lets just say, Its working out pretty good for me. 

I have no way of showing people what I can do, so I can only talk about it >.<
    bucknasty!!!!!

Belmonkey wrote:

bucknasty!!!!! wrote:

Belmonkey wrote:

I have no way of showing people what I can do, so I can only talk about it >.<

of coarse you do, Theater mode, youtube, Windows movie maker. Thats how I started, now I have my own editor and my vids are now in HD. You got to start some where dude. i know you have skills. Just got to show people them. 

bucknasty!!!!! wrote:

of coarse you do, Theater mode, youtube, Windows movie maker. Thats how I started, now I have my own editor and my vids are now in HD. You got to start some where dude. i know you have skills. Just got to show people them. 

Can anything be done with 30+ sec videos with no recording device?
    bucknasty!!!!!

Belmonkey wrote:

bucknasty!!!!! wrote:

Can anything be done with 30+ sec videos with no recording device?

No, but you would be amazed by how much you can get in under 30 secs.