31 Replies Latest reply: Oct 5, 2011 3:49 PM by Keisar1 RSS

To all crybabies and complainers

unknowen??
Go to your nearest game store.

Sell/Trade in Black Ops

Leave these forums

Don't come back

All this community (or the majority of you) do nothing but complain. Complain about the same stuff over and over again. What is it, that makes Black Ops so negative and unplayable? You know,sometimes I think this game isn't even the real case. I think that people take their own problems out on this game. They criticise black ops, when, it isn't even it's fault. People are probably are so self-centered that they can't admit that they are a bad player, so they blame this game. What is the point? Yes, I am aware of this game's flaws, but is it the first COD ever to have them? I thought this game is great and you can say whatever you want about that opinion, I won't care. The complainers on these forums probably rage because they were killed one kill away from a gunship or dogs, if you hate this game, leave and don't came back to it. It is the people with the negative attitude that ruin this game for others. Take away the fact that this game has lag, it doesn't have that many issues, yet people find to complain about every little thing,probably just because they aren't experienced or are careless players. How about try to learn to counter things like ghost and stop spamming these forums with a constant flow of complaints. Hate it? Don't play. That is all I have to say for now.
  • Re: To all crybabies and complainers
    rodsirloin
    What makes it [BO] so negative? One thing is if your not host your losing. The lag is seriously unbearable. People complain so much because cheaters forcing host and exploiting lag isn't fun now is it? What made me so mad is BO is really COD's best title to date, but the issues that haven't been fixed have utterly ruined the game experience.

People complain because this is the place to do it and 3arc has shown some initiative by fixing some things people have complained about. If people see that if they complain enough and that they actually get a fix, then they will keep on keepin on. Hope that helps you understand the situation better.
    Stop complaining.
    creaper21
    If no one complained, nothing would be fixed. I bought the game, I deserve to criticize it any way I like, especially on the forum.
    CHRISTIAN''GARCIA 55
    I demand my $135 bucks spent on this game then. Should I send it through FedEx or help USPS by using them?
    greeneyes_55

CHRISTIAN'GARCIA 55 wrote:

I demand my $135 bucks spent on this game then. Should I send it through FedEx or help USPS by using them?

"Hater"

Unknowen?? wrote:

Sell/Trade in Black Ops

Leave these forums

Don't come back

All this community (or the majority of you) do nothing but complain. Complain about the same stuff over and over again. What is it, that makes Black Ops so negative and unplayable? You know,sometimes I think this game isn't even the real case. I think that people take their own problems out on this game. They criticise black ops, when, it isn't even it's fault. People are probably are so self-centered that they can't admit that they are a bad player, so they blame this game. What is the point? Yes, I am aware of this game's flaws, but is it the first COD ever to have them? I thought this game is great and you can say whatever you want about that opinion, I won't care. The complainers on these forums probably rage because they were killed one kill away from a gunship or dogs, if you hate this game, leave and don't came back to it. It is the people with the negative attitude that ruin this game for others. Take away the fact that this game has lag, it doesn't have that many issues, yet people find to complain about every little thing,probably just because they aren't experienced or are careless players. How about try to learn to counter things like ghost and stop spamming these forums with a constant flow of complaints. Hate it? Don't play. That is all I have to say for now.

It's called negative criticism man. It's part of the reviewing process and it helps Treyarch know what they did wrong.
    NIGHTMARE-1000

Unknowen?? wrote:

Sell/Trade in Black Ops

Leave these forums

Don't come back

My thought exactly. Some of the complaints I've read are a complete joke and with them getting worse even all the "nerf the famas" threads have lost what little legitimacy it once had. Also the lag isn't nearly as bad as it once was, 9.7/10 games are lag free for me. The stupidest thread I've read is "Nerf Ghost" and considering one of the supposed solutions was to move it to the second perk slot it's no wonder treyarch don't listen to them.
    twinwolf954
    I seriously believe that some people are addicted to complaining. If I didn't enjoy a game, I sure as hell wouldn't continue playing it, nor would I go to the official forum of said game to constantly moan about it (as if someone would care).

When you look at the big picture, it's just players lobbying to have aspects of the game molded to their own preferences. It's one thing to know when to stop, but it's another thing to habitually whine about things that will, apparently, never be changed.
    I agree, whiners are downers, but I need those guys. My K/D ratio is .41. If all the complainers left I wouldn't be able to get the few kills that I do get.
    outlaw-95
    This game isn't perfect. I'm not one of those kids camping in a corner with Ghost and a Silenced Galil. I actually run around and the only way I can be successful running around this game is playing  Express because Ghost overpopulates the game by 70%. We HAD to complain because if we didn't, the issues that existed back then would still be in now.

P.S. Complaining about Complainers. Nice.

Unknowen?? wrote:

Sell/Trade in Black Ops

Leave these forums

Don't come back

So you suggest me to sell my BO for 10€? ummm no. Forums are for complains, not always for Tea ladies asking: hello, what gun did you use today?

And yes, I get mad If I get killed by camper or 2nd chancer(cuz they don't deserve the kill)
    I'm here trying/hoping to get this game better. I PAYED for it. Not steal.
    NIGHTMARE-1000

Outlaw-95 wrote:

This game isn't perfect. I'm not one of those kids camping in a corner with Ghost and a Silenced Galil. I actually run around and the only way I can be successful running around this game is playing  Express because Ghost overpopulates the game by 70%. We HAD to complain because if we didn't, the issues that existed back then would still be in now.

Ghost is an issue? Well if there wasn't so many spy planes then there wouldn't be many ghost players. btw perfect counter to ghost is grenade launchers, that and using your own eyes and looking at the big screen instead of playing pac man with the radar.
    NIGHTMARE-1000

Keisar1 wrote:

Unknowen?? wrote:

Sell/Trade in Black Ops

Leave these forums

Don't come back

So you suggest me to sell my BO for 10€? ummm no. Forums are for complains, not always for Tea ladies asking: hello, what gun did you use today?

And yes, I get mad If I get killed by camper or 2nd chancer(cuz they don't deserve the kill)

If you can't finish off a guy in SC then YOU don't deserve the kill (how hard can it be?)
    I always flush out campers with grenades.
    outlaw-95

NIGHTMARE-1000 wrote:

Outlaw-95 wrote:

Ghost is an issue? Well if there wasn't so many spy planes then there wouldn't be many ghost players. btw perfect counter to ghost is grenade launchers, that and using your own eyes and looking at the big screen instead of playing pac man with the radar.

There are many ways to counter a spy plane. Launchers, SAM Turrents, CUAV, you don't need Ghost in this game. People just use it to hide.

NIGHTMARE-1000 wrote:

Keisar1 wrote:

Unknowen?? wrote:

Sell/Trade in Black Ops

Leave these forums

Don't come back

If you can't finish off a guy in SC then YOU don't deserve the kill (how hard can it be?)
    I always flush out campers with grenades.

If you can't finish bla bla bla.... NO, sometimes they get a chance to be revived. And hell yes I deserve the kill, If he should normally die. If I'd be immortal and kill every player, do I deserve the kill? But hey, why don't you use SC? Cuz I don't want to use too powerful things in this game. I stopped using ak, famas, aug etc. I'd be too good if I use SC or FAMAS.
    obezzyobezzy47
    I agree with u 100 percent people always blaming black ops wen there doing bad wen its really themselves, Its this guy i knew we was playing domination the connection is all green bars and he keep dying so his excuse is its lagging

obezzyobezzy47 wrote:

I agree with u 100 percent people always blaming black ops wen there doing bad wen its really themselves, Its this guy i knew we was playing domination the connection is all green bars and he keep dying so his excuse is its lagging

The bar thing means nothing.
    Is game made badly people's fault? yes, treyarch's.
    Thank you, come again(indian accent)
    NIGHTMARE-1000

Outlaw-95 wrote:

NIGHTMARE-1000 wrote:

Outlaw-95 wrote:

There are many ways to counter a spy plane. Launchers, SAM Turrents, CUAV, you don't need Ghost in this game. People just use it to hide.

There are many ways to counter ghost. The big screen, bullets, EXPLOSIVES(Especially Grenade Launchers). Also the fact that ghost is useless if the right killstreaks aren't up. I don't find ghost that useful, they're easy to deal with.
    Just think a bout it

Ghost: undetectable by spy planes
    Pro: cannot be seen by air support, thermal and sentry guns. And no red name.
    5 advantages. These all could be different perks, well not all of them.
    Isn't that too much for one perk?

For example

Lightweight: move faster
    Pro: no damage when you fall yippeeeee -.-
    2 advantages. These aren't even good, even though i use this perk.

Flakjacket: less explosive damage
    Pro: no damage from fire and defuse grenade
    3 advantages. These are pretty good.

Hardline: Less kills for killstreak
    Pro: re-roll care packages
    2 advantages. First one is good, 2nd one? LOL.

Scavenger: Get ammo yeyeyeye you know
    Pro: Get extra ammo at the beginning and stuns flashes novas
    3 advantages. First one is good, I use this much. 2nd one sucks. 3rd one should be there already.
    NIGHTMARE-1000

Keisar1 wrote:

Just think a bout it

Red name isn't even a good advantage, it's not as if people shoot AFTER the seeing red. They're not completely invisible to thermals (I use them for my snipe class so I should know) and hardly anyone uses thermal anyway so who cares. 3 realistic advantages and sentries are barely used as well (I use them though, perfect live bait).
    You're going to hate MW3, ghost (as assassin) is more powerful than ever. I'm fine with ghost in BLOPS but even I think IW have gone overboard with MW3.

NIGHTMARE-1000 wrote:

Keisar1 wrote:

Just think a bout it

Red name isn't even a good advantage, it's not as if people shoot AFTER the seeing red. They're not completely invisible to thermals (I use them for my snipe class so I should know) and hardly anyone uses thermal anyway so who cares. 3 realistic advantages and sentries are barely used as well (I use them though, perfect live bait).
    You're going to hate MW3, ghost (as assassin) is more powerful than ever. I'm fine with ghost in BLOPS but even I think IW have gone overboard with MW3.

No red name, means that they can hide in a bush. And don't tell me you have eagle eyes
    Someone who use sentry and thermal cares. One ghost pro guy in the enemy team and your turret is immediately gone.
    With helicopters they cannot be seen. 11 killstreak wasted just like that because beeb beeb comes from nowhere.
    And about MW3, I know about the assassin and the other perks. Using them, it's a real ghost class.
    Just hoping they'll change it someday.
    NIGHTMARE-1000

Keisar1 wrote:

NIGHTMARE-1000 wrote:

Keisar1 wrote:

Just think a bout it

No red name, means that they can hide in a bush. And don't tell me you have eagle eyes
    Someone who use sentry and thermal cares. One ghost pro guy in the enemy team and your turret is immediately gone.
    With helicopters they cannot be seen. 11 killstreak wasted just like that because beeb beeb comes from nowhere.
    And about MW3, I know about the assassin and the other perks. Using them, it's a real ghost class.
    Just hoping they'll change it someday.

Just because they don't have a red triangle doesn't mean you can't kill them, look harder and you'll find the ghost runners.
    And like I said the sentry is perfect live bait. I've killed many with it and any ghost users I cut down myself.
    The players that Treyarch/ IW are catering too:

Blind eye
    Assassin
    Dead Silence

Just because they don't have a red triangle doesn't mean you can't kill them, look harder and you'll find the ghost runners.
    And like I said the sentry is perfect live bait. I've killed many with it and any ghost users I cut down myself.

Look harder, you suggest me to put my face to the screen and look?
    Lifebait, so you get 1 kill?

Rezzurected davidlsofferman wrote:

The players that Treyarch/ IW are catering too:

Blind eye
    Assassin
    Dead Silence

Perfect ghost class for bad players.

WHY THE HELL YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT WE DON'T WANT A F SPLINTER CELL. we want call of duty.
    NIGHTMARE-1000

Keisar1 wrote:

If it will help then yes.
    I average around 5 kills with the sentry and 3-4 kills with baiting the enemy in. Not bad for a 6 kill killstreak (5 in my case).

NIGHTMARE-1000 wrote:

Keisar1 wrote:

I average around 5 kills with the sentry and 3-4 kills with baiting the enemy in. Not bad for a 6 kill killstreak (5 in my case).

Videogames should never harm your eyes. If you feel dizzy, you should quit immediately, right?
    Now you're suggesting me to put my eyes to the screen, and that is yes dangerous, right?
    What are you trying to do, abuse the instructions that came with the game?
    Very dissapointed.
    If what you're saying is true, then I guess you are Uber player from the troll mountains.
    NIGHTMARE-1000

Keisar1 wrote:

NIGHTMARE-1000 wrote:

Keisar1 wrote:

Videogames should never harm your eyes. If you feel dizzy, you should quit immediately, right?
    Now you're suggesting me to put my eyes to the screen, and that is yes dangerous, right?
    What are you trying to do, abuse the instructions that came with the game?
    Very dissapointed.
    If what you're saying is true, then I guess you are Uber player from the troll mountains.

You read the safety instructions?
    And I've never been dizzy from videogames
    You read the safety instructions? I've read them once.
    And I've never been dizzy from videogames. Depends how much you play, I've had headache from BO.
    NIGHTMARE-1000

Keisar1 wrote:

And I've never been dizzy from videogames. Depends how much you play, I've had headache from BO.

I've done 20+ hours once and felt no different to when I started.

NIGHTMARE-1000 wrote:

Keisar1 wrote:

I've done 20+ hours once and felt no different to when I started.

WOW, good for you.