27 Replies Latest reply: Oct 8, 2011 2:57 AM by adam12420 RSS

Mule Kick Changed zombies... heres how

XxKDMvPxX
Before i start i'm going to clear things up for the people who don't know which weapon u lose if u go down with mule kick. When u buy mule kick it creates a 3rd slot. Meaning the next weapon u buy will be on the 3rd slot. IT DOES NOT mean that the last gun u buy before u go down will be the one u lose. It just means means the gun in the 3rd slot. ALWAYS USE YOUR GUN IN THE 3RD SLOT BEFORE YOUR OTHER GUNS!! U COULD LOSE IT AT ANY TIME SO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT!!!

Ok, now to get on topic. Mule kick removes the struggle for ammo. (as if 2 guns isn't enough)

Changing your play style -

- GET SOME SURPLUS AMMO - Ray Gun, Wondergun, RPK, - The oppertunist likes to have the best most powerful weapons. (Buy ray gun and wondergun before rpk)
- BE A TEAM PLAYER - Balistic knife upgraded, or crossbow upgraded. Help your team and still have 2 guns to use. (Do not put the crossbow or balistic knife in the 3rd slot!)
- TRY NEW THINGS - Upgrade guns like Famas, spectre, mpl, mp5, fn fal, olympia, g11, m72 law, thompson, double barrel sgun just try new  combinations (HIGHLY RECCOMEND)

My favorite combo - I call it MP45 & RAY: MP5 upgraded (MP115 Kollider) MP40 Upgraded (Afterburner) and ray gun

A cool combo u could try is Tokyo & Rose (Upgraded pm63) + Mustang & sally (upgraded m1911) + Calamity & Jane (Upgraded dual wield cz75)
  • Re: Mule Kick Changed zombies... heres how
    AtR ZacAttack

XxKDMvPxX wrote:

Before i start i'm going to clear things up for the people who don't know which weapon u lose if u go down with mule kick. When u buy mule kick it creates a 3rd slot. Meaning the next weapon u buy will be on the 3rd slot. IT DOES NOT mean that the last gun u buy before u go down will be the one u lose. It just means means the gun in the 3rd slot. ALWAYS USE YOUR GUN IN THE 3RD SLOT BEFORE YOUR OTHER GUNS!! U COULD LOSE IT AT ANY TIME SO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT!!!

Ok, now to get on topic. Mule kick removes the struggle for ammo. (as if 2 guns isn't enough)

- GET SOME SURPLUS AMMO - Ray Gun, Wondergun, RPK, - The oppertunist likes to have the best most powerful weapons. (Buy ray gun and wondergun before rpk)
    - BE A TEAM PLAYER - Balistic knife upgraded, or crossbow upgraded. Help your team and still have 2 guns to use. (Do not put the crossbow or balistic knife in the 3rd slot!)
    - TRY NEW THINGS - Upgrade guns like Famas, spectre, mpl, mp5, fn fal, olympia, g11, m72 law, thompson, double barrel sgun just try new  combinations (HIGHLY RECCOMEND)

My favorite combo - I call it MP45 & RAY: MP5 upgraded (MP115 Kollider) MP40 Upgraded and ray gun
    A cool combo u could try is Tokyo & __?__ (Upgraded pm63) + Mustang & sally + DUAL CZ75's\

Srry i forgot the names of mp40, dual cz75s & pm63 upgraded.

MP40= Afterburner
    PM63= tokyo and rose
    Dual CZs= Calamity and Jane
    -jameslieb1-

AtR ZacAttack wrote:

XxKDMvPxX wrote:

My favorite combo - I call it MP45 & RAY: MP5 upgraded (MP115 Kollider) MP40 Upgraded and ray gun
    A cool combo u could try is Tokyo & __?__ (Upgraded pm63) + Mustang & sally + DUAL CZ75's\

MP40= Afterburner
    PM63= tokyo and rose

Sh!t you beat me to it!
    XxKDMvPxX

AtR ZacAttack wrote:

XxKDMvPxX wrote:

MP40= Afterburner
    PM63= tokyo and rose

o yeah thnk u
    You need to take it a step further.

The third weapon should ALWAYS be the least valuable. So have your Wonder Weapon/ Crossbow/ etc. as your first two weapons. Let the third be some wall gun or some Box gun that you don't mind tossing.

I like to have it so everyone has Ray Guns as their first weapon. The second is the super weapon/ Crossbow/ Ballistic Knife/ point weapon (for the fourth guy). The third is a point weapon.

Also, just so you know. I have had the game glitch on me. When I bought my third weapon, my third and second weapons switched slots. It's random, unlikely, but possible.
    XxKDMvPxX

MurderMachineX wrote:

You need to take it a step further.

The third weapon should ALWAYS be the least valuable. So have your Wonder Weapon/ Crossbow/ etc. as your first two weapons. Let the third be some wall gun or some Box gun that you don't mind tossing.

I like to have it so everyone has Ray Guns as their first weapon. The second is the super weapon/ Crossbow/ Ballistic Knife/ point weapon (for the fourth guy). The third is a point weapon.

Also, just so you know. I have had the game glitch on me. When I bought my third weapon, my third and second weapons switched slots. It's random, unlikely, but possible.

I think i pretty much covered that.
    If you did then I wouldn't waste my time.
    DXarmyBiggestMember
    You DO NOT lose the weapon in the 3rd slot when you go down. On Moon, I first bought the Ak74u, then i got the HK21, Then I bought Mule Kick and got the Wave Gun. I lost the Ak74u when i went down.
    -jameslieb1-

DXarmyBiggestMember wrote:

You DO NOT lose the weapon in the 3rd slot when you go down. On Moon, I first bought the Ak74u, then i got the HK21, Then I bought Mule Kick and got the Wave Gun. I lost the Ak74u when i went down.

Yeah, I do believe it's random actually.
    XxKDMvPxX

I am 99% sure that its the 3rd slot.
    XxKDMvPxX

MurderMachineX wrote:

If you did then I wouldn't waste my time.

Actually i didnt. i thought i did in the ray gun + rpk spot but it wasnt so clearly explained
    @people claiming it is random: I have done EXCESSIVE testing on this. YOU DO LOSE THE THIRD WEAPON. At least 95% of the time, okay? Like I said, there is a glitch where RARELY, you will lose another. But you CAN check beforehand. Just cycle through your weapons. If they are in the order: 1, 2, 3, then you are fine.
    XxKDMvPxX

MurderMachineX wrote:

@people claiming it is random: I have done EXCESSIVE testing on this. YOU DO LOSE THE THIRD WEAPON. At least 95% of the time, okay? Like I said, there is a glitch where RARELY, you will lose another. But you CAN check beforehand. Just cycle through your weapons. If they are in the order: 1, 2, 3, then you are fine.

Its not the 3rd weapon its the 3rd slot. for example. I have mp5 & famas. I buy mule kick, and buy ray gun. And lastly i replace my mp5 with a commando. I lose ray gun even though commando is my last purchased gun.
    DXarmyBiggestMember
    No, believe me, it's a random choice. I lose a random weapon everytime. As I said, I lost the Ak74u, and I always have that in the first weapon slot no matter what, no exceptions, its my point whoring gun and the ammos right there. I've lost my Ray Gun in slot 2 before. I've lost the Ak74u quite a few times actually, I recall having to rebuy that as well as perks when I got revived, on multiple occasions in multiple games. It's been random everytime. I'd say about an even amount for each slot.
    XxKDMvPxX

No, believe me, it's a random choice. I lose a random weapon everytime. As I said, I lost the Ak74u, and I always have that in the first weapon slot no matter what, no exceptions, its my point whoring gun and the ammos right there. I've lost my Ray Gun in slot 2 before. I've lost the Ak74u quite a few times actually, I recall having to rebuy that as well as perks when I got revived, on multiple occasions in multiple games. It's been random everytime. I'd say about an even amount for each slot.

Its the 3rd slot OMG 3arc needs to comfirm this b/c i am sure its true.

BTW i was playin moon and these giant grinder blocked my way to the room with samantha. I know i sound like a nub for askin but how do u get rid of it.
    strablind
    I lost my Waffe and it was in my first slot as always. 

It's random. soooooooooooo random.

XxKDMvPxX wrote:

MurderMachineX wrote:

Its not the 3rd weapon its the 3rd slot. for example. I have mp5 & famas. I buy mule kick, and buy ray gun. And lastly i replace my mp5 with a commando. I lose ray gun even though commando is my last purchased gun.

I know. That is how it works. But it will glitch up RARELY.

I have a Winter's Fury and MPL-LF. I buy Mule Kick and buy a SPAS-12. I noticed the my cycle should have been Winter's Fury > MPL-LF > SPAS-12, but was instead Winter's Fury > SPAS-12 > MPL-LF. I upgraded the SPAS-12 into the SPAZ-24. When I died and revived, I only had the Winter's Fury and SPAZ-24. I lost the wrong weapon. I have tested and tested because of this and came to the conclusion that it was a rare glitch

It isn't random. Play a match of Nacht der Untoten. Buy the M1 Carbine and buy Mule Kick. Then buy the Kar98k. Then go down and have someone revive you. You will ALWAYS lose the Kar98k.

It is NOT random. People just need to remember which weapon slot is the first or second. And yes, sometimes it is due to the aforementioned glitch. But that's just an oddity.
    -jameslieb1-
    Wait, by third slot do you mean the third weapon you buy, or do you mean the one that's LITERALLY in slot number 3? What I mean by that is say you start with the M1911, buy an M14, trade you M1911 for the Olympia, buy Mule Kick, buy the AK74-u with the Olympia in your hand, then it bumps M14 to slot number 3 and then you lose the M14 when you lose Mule Kick? Sorry if that was hard to understand, I did my best explaining it.
    No, it doesn't [normally] bump a weapon to the third slot. You'd have your M14 and Olympia, but the AK-74u would be in the third slot, because that is what you bought directly after you bought Mule Kick.
    XxKDMvPxX

-jameslieb1- wrote:

Wait, by third slot do you mean the third weapon you buy, or do you mean the one that's LITERALLY in slot number 3? What I mean by that is say you start with the M1911, buy an M14, trade you M1911 for the Olympia, buy Mule Kick, buy the AK74-u with the Olympia in your hand, then it bumps M14 to slot number 3 and then you lose the M14 when you lose Mule Kick? Sorry if that was hard to understand, I did my best explaining it.

the weapon u buy after mule kick is the 3rd slot weapon. Has mp5 and famas. Buys ray gun. Ray gun is third slot. Ur safe to put anything over famas and mp5
    DXarmyBiggestMember

MurderMachineX wrote:

No, it doesn't [normally] bump a weapon to the third slot. You'd have your M14 and Olympia, but the AK-74u would be in the third slot, because that is what you bought directly after you bought Mule Kick.

Actually, bumping slots would explain the people that says it's random, and the people that say its the third weapo slot depending on what you buy and when.

Personally when I go down with Mule Kick, it changes the slot it takes it from every single time. Well thats on Moon anyway, I havent played other maps with it much.
    I know what people are saying. And I also know that I made an excel spreadsheet and played hours, constantly downing myself and recording what weapons I lost. Only 2 times, out of MANY times, did it ever "bump".
    Izzit
    It will always take the third slot weapon. Most likely you guys just forgot what weapon was in the third slot.This is why you should always buy a wall gun after buying mule kick because if you do get a ray gun from the box you are then capable of putting it in one of the first two weapon slots. PAPing a gun might switch the slots of the weapons, but I have not tested it.
    clarkygtr

XxKDMvPxX wrote:

MurderMachineX wrote:

ive said this before.. buy mule kick and u get a 3rd weapon slot and which ever gun u buy next becomes the perk , so if u lose the perk u lose the gun no matter how many times u change that gun in the perk slot, ..

ive never lost any other gun other than the 3rd gun ( perk gun) , and ive bought  or har mule kick many, many times
    clarkygtr

Izzit wrote:

It will always take the third slot weapon. Most likely you guys just forgot what weapon was in the third slot.This is why you should always buy a wall gun after buying mule kick because if you do get a ray gun from the box you are then capable of putting it in one of the first two weapon slots. PAPing a gun might switch the slots of the weapons, but I have not tested it.

PaP makes no diffrence, if its in that 3rd slot u will lose it.

also , yesterday i bought mule kick then got a PaP hk from a qed, when i went down thats what i lost. this has happened to me many times with both PaP and non PaP weapons..
    xblgtukzt3rr0rx
    have 2 powerfull guns in slot 1 & 2 and in 3 have an mp40
    swampzy
    This is the way both my friend and I have come to understand how Mule Kick Works.

Weapon A
    Weapon B
    Then Mule kick adds
    Weapon C

Depending which one you currently have in hand, (A,B or C) You lose the third one from what you have in hand when you go down. Example. You have Weapon A in your hand, you lose Weapon C. If you have Weapon C in hand, you lose Weapon B, and If you have weapon B in hand, you lose Weapon A.

In Hand/              Lose
    Weapon A/          Weapon C
    Weapon B/         Weapon A
    Weapon C /        Weapon B

That's how we have come to understand it through our many games. Hope this helps.
    - Swampzy
    adam12420
    I have noticed when I don't lose the gun in the ''3rd slot'' it's always as far as I remember when I have 2 or 3 weapons that are in your hand when you go down.

Example :[Moon]  Hit the box first hit got ray-gun...........Rewind to rounds later I had Raygun-Hk21 as second , and pap Ballistics/bowie as my third.
    I was holding the ballistics and it was the 3rd i got, but when I went down I was holding them not my raygun.
    Got revived had hk21 and ballistics/bowie.