14 Replies Latest reply: Oct 7, 2011 7:12 AM by That6uy420p RSS

I never thought I would feel this way especially after

pfcsmooth
the Masterpiece that was COD3 online and the almost perfect WAW. Those games had a nice mix of in your face and distance battels as well as vehicles. Now with Black Ops all I see is laggy hit marker gameplay. People hiding with silenced weapons in corners and edges of maps. Players that all look alike until you see their name pop up. Killstreaks that are weak and badly animated. Explosives that are more like firecrackers. No vehicles.

I mean Treyarch, waht the heck happened?? The best thing you have going is zombies. I used to stick up for your games and I still think your map design is excellent. However, by messing around so much with weapons you have de-balanced the game. No SP means everyone is using the same perk loadouts. No vehicles means no variety in gameplay. Snipers are so weak that I have been outshot by a pistol at range. I don't understand why you tokk this direction but at least for this player. Who by the way has purchased every COD and every map pack for every one of them. This may be the last time I invest my money in a Treyarch Studios COD game.
  • Re: I never thought I would feel this way especially after
    IATEAREPUBLICAN
    Treyarch gave in to the 10 year olds who play this game.
    That6uy420p

pfc smooth wrote:

the Masterpiece that was COD3 online and the almost perfect WAW. Those games had a nice mix of in your face and distance battels as well as vehicles. Now with Black Ops all I see is laggy hit marker gameplay. People hiding with silenced weapons in corners and edges of maps. Players that all look alike until you see their name pop up. Killstreaks that are weak and badly animated. Explosives that are more like firecrackers. No vehicles.

I mean Treyarch, waht the heck happened?? The best thing you have going is zombies. I used to stick up for your games and I still think your map design is excellent. However, by messing around so much with weapons you have de-balanced the game. No SP means everyone is using the same perk loadouts. No vehicles means no variety in gameplay. Snipers are so weak that I have been outshot by a pistol at range. I don't understand why you tokk this direction but at least for this player. Who by the way has purchased every COD and every map pack for every one of them. This may be the last time I invest my money in a Treyarch Studios COD game.

that's funny as hell... no stopping power means everyone uses the same load outs....  want vehicles.. go play halo or battlefield.  CoD for the most part never had vehicles...
    imagine that... he's crying about campers too.
    and snipers that he more than likely can't use well since he was trained on the MW2 model of cool kid sniping.  BTW, they haven't done much messing around with guns...  just your AK74u and the famas for the most part... and they even tweaked snipers for "the better" and not a nerf.  Maybe if you sucked less then you wouldn't be coming here crying about this stuff....especially not 4 weeks before the release of the new CoD.  Seriously.. this should have been something to cry about long ago.  Killstreaks that are weak and badly animated... please.. elaborate.
    Anyway... you know you'd still invest in a TA game for the simple fact that all your little buddies would be playing the game and you'd feel left out..  or we could get lucky and you'd just be gone and we wouldn't have to suffer through threads like these...  maybe you could tell us that you are butthurt and now your other 99 friends are not gonna purchase the game and/or map packs until they put some razor scooters in as well as some power wheels.
    That6uy420p

IATEAREPUBLICAN wrote:

Treyarch gave in to the 10 year olds who play this game.

and judging by your totally awesome threads... I'd almost say that you are right there with those 10 year olds.

That6uy420p wrote:

pfc smooth wrote:

that's funny as hell... no stopping power means everyone uses the same load outs....  want vehicles.. go play halo or battlefield.  CoD never had vehicles...
    and snipers that he more than likely can't use well since he was trained on the MW2 model of cool kid sniping.  BTW, they haven't done much messing around with guns...  just your AK74u and the famas for the most part... and they even tweaked snipers for "the better" and not a nerf.  Maybe if you sucked less then you wouldn't be coming here crying about this stuff....especially not 4 weeks before the release of the new CoD.  Seriously.. this should have been something to cry about long ago.  Killstreaks that are weak and badly animated... please.. elaborate.

Well... that's not entirely true. Both CoD 3 and WaW had drivable vehicles in multiplayer.

CoD 3: Tanks and jeeps.
    WaW: Tanks
    That6uy420p
    weren't the tanks on W@W on one map only?
    I think they were on at least 2, if I remember correctly.

They may have been on more, but I didn't play the game enough to really find out.
    That6uy420p

Fell 14043 wrote:

That6uy420p wrote:

pfc smooth wrote:

that's funny as hell... no stopping power means everyone uses the same load outs....  want vehicles.. go play halo or battlefield.  CoD never had vehicles...

Well... that's not entirely true. Both CoD 3 and WaW had drivable vehicles in multiplayer.

CoD 3: Tanks and jeeps.
    WaW: Tanks

corrected it

That6uy420p wrote:

corrected it

Right on 
    OhioCat110
    RC-XD and Hind Gunship are drivable vehicles. What's the problem?
    macfart

That6uy420p wrote:

pfc smooth wrote:

that's funny as hell... no stopping power means everyone uses the same load outs....  want vehicles.. go play halo or battlefield.  CoD for the most part never had vehicles...
    Anyway... you know you'd still invest in a TA game for the simple fact that all your little buddies would be playing the game and you'd feel left out..  or we could get lucky and you'd just be gone and we wouldn't have to suffer through threads like these...  maybe you could tell us that you are butthurt and now your other 99 friends are not gonna purchase the game and/or map packs until they put some razor scooters in as well as some power wheels.

Or we wouldnt need to suffer through post like these, go away trollio.

Fell 14043 wrote:

They may have been on more, but I didn't play the game enough to really find out.

There is about 5 maps to play with Tanks,2 with four tanks(Seelow and the Reichstag(?) map),1 with two tanks(Roundhouse) and 1 with three tanks.(Outskirts)

Superirish19 wrote:

Fell 14043 wrote:

There is about 5 maps to play with Tanks,2 with four tanks(Seelow and the Reichstag(?) map),1 with two tanks(Roundhouse) and 1 with three tanks.(Outskirts)

Ah, right. The only 2 I was aware of was Roundhouse and Seelow but I figured there were more.
    That6uy420p

macfart wrote:

That6uy420p wrote:

pfc smooth wrote:

Or we wouldnt need to suffer through post like these, go away trollio.

really? I'm the troll .. I'm not here crying about how this game doesn't have stuff that BFBC or Halo have...  I'm not here treatening to stop buying TA games... I'm not here crying about perks that were removed and not even included in this game... nor am I crying about campers.  Get your **** straight and figure out what a troll is in the first place there buddy.
    That6uy420p

Superirish19 wrote:

Fell 14043 wrote:

Thanks.. had forgotten about those.. it's been a minute.