13 Replies Latest reply: Oct 11, 2011 3:31 PM by FE4R1E7Z RSS

What Does The Q.E.D. Do

FireeriF
What does the Quantum Entanglement Device do for you? I've only noticed that it turns into blades and chops off the zombies heads in its path. kinda like how the rcxd car screen view is but you get blades that chops the zombies heads off. JKing  but really what does it do? Everytime I throw one out nothing?  I noticed what it does for others like makes more zombies and they get some drop but really what all does it do?

• Re: What Does The Q.E.D. Do
    FireeriF

FireeriF
    nobody
    davidjulian102030
    Even though there is probably and I garantee this, more then 5 threads on this. That you would have found using the search function. Ill post all the effects I've had and heard people had off the top off my head.

1. Nothing
    2. Spawn more zombies
    3. Drop a powerup/ red power up( red max ammo if taken by a zombie will take all the ammo in your clip or reserve or all)
    4. Air explosion
    5. Grenade/ semtex explosion
    6. Drop a random gun, may be PAP
    7. Teleport players randomly
    8. certain guns will spawn and act as a turret and shoot in 360 degrees( ray gun, pap ray gun, spas, china lake, python, etc...)
    9. Kill the spaceman
    That's everything that's happened to me
    I've heard these things can happen
    10. A black hole can spawn
    11. Explosion like the sniper scavanger
    12. Pap players guns for a certain time
    13. Down/ revive players
    14. Close/ open doors

Who knows maybe a lot of things can happen but extremly rare and only has happened to little kids who don't mention it anywhere. So unless you have a group of 3 people with QED and one guy with gersh devices and hacker always getting max ammo and have everyone spam the grenades we may never know what it does
    FireeriF
    Thanks and I did do a search before and it wasn't any help seriously go check it(type in "what does the qed do") I thought it would be easier  and faster to post it. Which it was so, t.y.
    yellowman7884
    call of wiki is a good source of info if you can't find anything easily here
    FireeriF
    I thougt this forum was to discuss about the game. I'm sure the same question will be disscussed several times that's just because there is a lot people that play this game. I searched for my answer, and the result was not what I was looking for so I posted it. I could understand if the whole front page of the zombies forum was about the same question or subject. Then it would be a problem but no the only thing I read was about the QED bottle. but anyway ty again it was helpfull and sorry if you felt I didn't do a search before hand.
    yellowman7884
    OK, obviously couldn't be bothered to do what I said to give you the answer, so i'll make it easy.

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/QED

davidjulian102030 wrote:

Even though there is probably and I garantee this, more then 5 threads on this. That you would have found using the search function. Ill post all the effects I've had and heard people had off the top off my head.

1. Nothing
    2. Spawn more zombies
    3. Drop a powerup/ red power up( red max ammo if taken by a zombie will take all the ammo in your clip or reserve or all)
    4. Air explosion
    5. Grenade/ semtex explosion
    6. Drop a random gun, may be PAP
    7. Teleport players randomly
    8. certain guns will spawn and act as a turret and shoot in 360 degrees( ray gun, pap ray gun, spas, china lake, python, etc...)
    9. Kill the spaceman
    That's everything that's happened to me
    I've heard these things can happen
    10. A black hole can spawn
    11. Explosion like the sniper scavanger
    12. Pap players guns for a certain time
    13. Down/ revive players
    14. Close/ open doors

Who knows maybe a lot of things can happen but extremly rare and only has happened to little kids who don't mention it anywhere. So unless you have a group of 3 people with QED and one guy with gersh devices and hacker always getting max ammo and have everyone spam the grenades we may never know what it does

^ This. The Call of Duty Wiki lies. This is a good list of what the QED does.
    davidjulian102030
    Well I guess I can't garantee if you use the search function ull find it. Its understandable which is why I didn't give a whole speech on it and helped you. Cod wiki is a good help but then again anybody can edit it right so I can go on there and say the qed gave me all the perks permenantly(super extremly rare, would only happen to me) I guess if you search qed it won't show any post title Q.E.D. The best way to find out what the qed does is like I said use it yourself :P who knows you may find something interesting. Sounds like something treyarch would say haahha
    It closes/opens doors?

Never seen this weird one. Besides that I've seen all the good and bad.
    strablind
    It gave me a red perk bottle, good that the zombies never got it, that would have been very bad.
    davidjulian102030
    I posted a list of stuff I've actually seen and stuff I've heard or read. I think the opens closes doors was from cod wiki :P who throws a qed at a door anyways :P
    FE4R1E7Z
    Another thing that QED does is PAPing all primary weapons held by the players, the weapon you and your team mates are holding at the moment you thrown the QED. This happened to me and my team mate I'm not sure if you have to stand close to each other I don't think so tbh.