1 2 3 Previous Next 51 Replies Latest reply: Oct 15, 2011 5:50 AM by Jay3k1 RSS

Domination Gameplay | 9 Captures, 12 Defends

Is it just me who gets annoyed when playing Domination with a bunch of randoms who clearly have no idea how to capture or defend a flag?

I've been playing alot of Search & Destroy lately so to take a break I went back to Domination for a couple of games, the first of which I ended up with the most kills, 9 captures and 12 defends.

It's a shame I play solo 99% of the time because this now happens to me every time I play Domination, or any other objective-based game mode.

Anyway, if you'd like to see the full HD gameplay, along with my amazing "Camper" emblem, then it's here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abjj89h3-FE

You might also like to check out my final Black Ops Montage with a short video of some S&D gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Hi-hshbl_g

If you're not interested in watching any YouTube videos then just don't bother watching them.
  • 1. Re: Domination Gameplay | 9 Captures, 12 Defends
    10 views and not one comment lol. 

Some constructive criticism would help me understand whether or not you guys want to see my videos lol.  
  • 2. Re: Domination Gameplay | 9 Captures, 12 Defends
    53-21? Noob.
  • 3. Re: Domination Gameplay | 9 Captures, 12 Defends
    I basically had all of my teams caps, we could have won if Mr. Sit in my window with Ghost at least tried to cap a flag.
  • 4. Re: Domination Gameplay | 9 Captures, 12 Defends

Pot-Nut wrote:

Is it just me who gets annoyed when playing Domination with a bunch of randoms who clearly have no idea how to capture or defend a flag?

I've been playing alot of Search & Destroy lately so to take a break I went back to Domination for a couple of games, the first of which I ended up with the most kills, 9 captures and 12 defends.

It's a shame I play solo 99% of the time because this now happens to me every time I play Domination, or any other objective-based game mode.

Anyway, if you'd like to see the full HD gameplay, along with my amazing "Camper" emblem, then it's here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abjj89h3-FE

You might also like to check out my final Black Ops Montage with a short video of some S&D gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Hi-hshbl_g

If you're not interested in watching any YouTube videos then just don't bother watching them.

Woah, change the AK for a Commando and the killstreaks and that could easilly have been a vid of my gameplay. Same perks, same patterns etc.

To be honest, I think you lost because your team mates were simply weaker players not because they werent objective based or didnt know what they were doing. There was often at least one guy with you trying to cap plus a number of times, your team capped C without you. In those cases, Im usually ok with that - if they tried to win the game then, hey, playing with and against randoms you're going to get those kind of games.

However, when playing solo, Id suggest a 3/4/5 killstreak setup. You generally die more often when having to do a lot of the work so it increases the frequency plus, the Counter Spy is a huge KS in dom which helps all your team out and subdues your opponents more then is immediately apparent.

Also, when you only have B and playing with randoms, often its best just to defend B as A or C are usually easier to cap for your weaker team mates (you'll notice that they were able to do that without your help from time to time.) I also like to use warlord pro for certain maps (including Grid) which are very "nadable."

Whats your PSN by the way? Could do with a running mate in dom who speaks English and is located over 3000 miles away!
  • 5. Re: Domination Gameplay | 9 Captures, 12 Defends
    I went 51-6 2 caps 2 defends today
    with a SPAZ (Blackbrid, CG & Attack Dogs
    what ya'll got?
  • 6. Re: Domination Gameplay | 9 Captures, 12 Defends
    Jay3k1
    Commented on your video

Add me if you fancy a game some time PSN: Jay3k1
  • 7. Re: Domination Gameplay | 9 Captures, 12 Defends
    Wess-L
    vid doesnt work:S i even loged in with my youtube acc still dont work.
    but 50-20 isnt an impressive gameplay srry.
  • 8. Re: Domination Gameplay | 9 Captures, 12 Defends

Wess-L wrote:

vid doesnt work:S i even loged in with my youtube acc still dont work.
    but 50-20 isnt an impressive gameplay srry.

The video does work, everyone else has managed to watch it. 

The number of kills and deaths I got is irrelevant. The gameplay is more to show the number of captures and defends I got in one game, and what is possible when you concentrate on the objective instead of killwhoring. That being said, I'd like to think that finishing with 50+ kills, 9 captures and 12 defends is quite a feat.

Those who are concentrating on the number of kills/deaths I got, I was playing the objective and wasn't going for kills. I've had plenty of solo 100+ kills in games of Domination when the other team wasn't making an effort, but this time I was playing against a team that was actually trying to play the objective as well.

My PSN is Pot-nut for those that asked.
  • 9. Re: Domination Gameplay | 9 Captures, 12 Defends
    dlundebjerg28
    Were you playing 6 v 1? I think you solo capped every flag but one. That is the definition of having a sh*t team, nice job playing the objective. Don't listen do the douchebags that are gonna give you **** for going 50-20. As you said 50+ kills 9 caps and 12 defends is pretty impressive
1 2 3 Previous Next