1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 51 Replies Latest reply: Oct 15, 2011 5:50 AM by Jay3k1 Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: Domination Gameplay | 9 Captures, 12 Defends
    twinwolf954

OGP wrote:

K!ng$hotgun":3b28gmeg]

TwinWolf954 wrote:

All depends on how well the killstreaks are utilized in objective games - by you and your team. Killstreaks can make a difference, no matter how indirect. Can't count the number of times I've had a Sentry Gun deployed to cover me while capturing an objective in Domination.

Sentry Guns/Napalm/Mortars are all perfectly fine.

Look at it this way....

Say you are down 63-100, you earn a chopper gunner. You are basically a useless player while using your CG. If B is inside, or near a building, you will get maybe 1-3 kills... During that time, you could have been helping capture B. Once your chopper is gone the score will be like 70-130 almost out of reach.

Chopper Gunner is actually useful for defending objectives. As long as you're keeping enemies at bay and giving them something to worry about, then you're making it easier for your team to capture objectives. Plus, one or two enemies trying to take down my chopper = one or two less players focused on capturing/defending an objective. However, it's up to my team to take such opportunities to go for the objective while I suppress the enemy team with my CG.
  • 41. Re: Domination Gameplay | 9 Captures, 12 Defends
    No matter whether you like the OP's game play or not, there is one question to answer. If you were playing Solo with a bunch of randoms, would you like the OP to be one of the randoms on your side? The answer would be yes.

Good effort mate, and I personally think you did a very good job.
  • 42. Re: Domination Gameplay | 9 Captures, 12 Defends
    Thanks for the comments everyone.

I ended up playing with Jay3k1 last night, we ended up the top 2 players of every game and at one point whooped a clan on WMD with me getting 11 caps and 9 defends lol. Would be nice to play with some more of you from the forums, feel free to add me: Pot-Nut
  • 43. Re: Domination Gameplay | 9 Captures, 12 Defends
    Jay3k1

Pot-Nut wrote:

I ended up playing with Jay3k1 last night, we ended up the top 2 players of every game and at one point whooped a clan on WMD with me getting 11 caps and 9 defends lol. Would be nice to play with some more of you from the forums, feel free to add me: Pot-Nut

was a blast playing with you, definitely have to do it again some time.

That clan made me laugh, they actually tried hard the next game and unfortunately we lost by only a few points. You're a class player though.
  • 44. Re: Domination Gameplay | 9 Captures, 12 Defends

anthos77 wrote:

No matter whether you like the OP's game play or not, there is one question to answer. If you were playing Solo with a bunch of randoms, would you like the OP to be one of the randoms on your side? The answer would be yes.

Agreed.

In my view, he made some mistakes but only the kinds that everybody makes from time to time regardless of how good or bad they are.

Like I already said in this thread, ironically, I dont actually think the OP's vid is a good example of random team mates not playing thwe objective, just that they were generally weaker players. That said, the OP was definitely doing everything he could to try to win the game above everything else which is what everybody should be trying to do but sadly, does not.

Definitely a welcome team mate on my side any day.
  • 45. Re: Domination Gameplay | 9 Captures, 12 Defends

Pot-Nut wrote:

I hope that WMD game was recorded in theatre, Id like to watch that!
  • 46. Re: Domination Gameplay | 9 Captures, 12 Defends

JPE777 wrote:

Pot-Nut wrote:

It should be, I'll see if I can get it uploaded as soon as I can for you
  • 47. Re: Domination Gameplay | 9 Captures, 12 Defends
    bigtard123

JPE777 wrote:

anthos77 wrote:

Agreed.

In my view, he made some mistakes but only the kinds that everybody makes from time to time regardless of how good or bad they are.

Like I already said in this thread, ironically, I dont actually think the OP's vid is a good example of random team mates not playing thwe objective, just that they were generally weaker players. That said, the OP was definitely doing everything he could to try to win the game above everything else which is what everybody should be trying to do but sadly, does not.

Definitely a welcome team mate on my side any day.

I would agree with anthos and your comments.
  • 48. Re: Domination Gameplay | 9 Captures, 12 Defends

JPE777 wrote:

Pot-Nut wrote:

Uploading now.

EDIT - Ummm, 216 minutes remaining so might be a while lol. 12 min full HD videos aren't quick to upload with my crappy connection.
  • 49. Re: Domination Gameplay | 9 Captures, 12 Defends

Pot-Nut wrote:

JPE777 wrote:

Pot-Nut wrote:

Uploading now.

EDIT - Ummm, 216 minutes remaining so might be a while lol. 12 min full HD videos aren't quick to upload with my crappy connection.

No worries mate although I actually meant watching it via theatre on your recent games list (as you probably know, not all games get recorded.)

But dont mind seeing it in HD on youtube either!

(Im Dirty Bit by the way.)